Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (77962 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by DrPrickson: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
blacksta:
All na wash. I don't believe.
Boko sympathize!! APC e warrior

3 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by OLADD: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

Nice points.

3 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sleemfesh: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
sorry to tell you, you are a bimbo.
what has he been doing since 2011 ?
am sure if you ve loosed maybe friend or family to insurgence you wount type those trash of yours.
shediot

Buying equipment and building capacity which is what the blimps up north couldn't do the 4 decades the held onto power.
For, apart from the commissioning of four Navy vessels yesterday, the last was done almost 30years by shagari.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?

Same here, how come there's no blood on the bodies? Did the NDF gas them to death?

2 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sandee575(f): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

Lame excuses

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by fandango: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Them never finish? Yesterday 2000,another day 500,the other days 1000,today 650 which kind believe is these?

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by emmyblings(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
You are correct....thumbs up
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Akinz0126(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Great news indid.But wait a minute, why all this sudden victory?what has been happening in the previouse fight against this guys?why have been incuring defeat and lost?something is amiss here our military personnels have a lot of answerd to give to we nigerians.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
BabaO2:
These are innocent citizens,, where are their arms? God have mercy. Jonathan is decimating Northerners because of election. This is not acceptable, even there are children in those pictures...

May Ogun fire your mouth there.

IDIOTTTT

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

.... bro thanks very much, are u in Russia bcoz it
ur name sound like a Russian name

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
in fact
am going to plank market to buy 2by2 dry
plywood to fight boko haram... this is too much
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by babestella: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
gangar:
They all have short nickers and without shirts. These are detainees not Boko in sambisa. Also look at the environment. Broken blocks and not grass or bushy.

They are predators, they can wear anything o, some even wear only trousers with just a singlet because if the heat, they don't care all they want is kill kill and kill. They are many in various camps in the north east. The operation must continue.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Northern boys has finally finished. .......buhari na u causam. ...... grin

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by seankay(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
I only see fifteen o, and who remove their shirts sef? And see that guy on the left side died smiling, maybe he has seen what GEJ promised him.
I don't think they were shot cos there is no sight of blood in that pics
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by fikky2013(f): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Killed 300 today, killed 700 tomorrow...
When will they finish executing them?
Anyway, I wish of gallant soldiers all the best. The Lord be with them. Amen!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by kingthreat(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hope they were really terrorists.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by chibuikebright(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
dapsoneh:
This is all lies, I dnt believe this... shoow us. pix, dnt just come here an give us numbers. Anyboy can give us no
join Boko Haram, you will know is true.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by datribune: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
deebee13:
OMG!!! This is good news if it's true o!
GEJ is working... beefers are beefing grin

Something is not right. Why did it take a 6-week postponement of d polls & an impending massive loss 4 d ruling party at d polls to make d service chiefs wake up & giv d Boko Boys a real fight. Now d gloves ar off & all guns ar blazing because d PDP which has been living a lie wit d boko haram insurgency is at risk of losing d elections. If they had fought wit dis kind of determination b4 now, d insurgency would hav been a thing of d past. There hav been been reports of planes delivering supplies to boko boys & now planes ar said to be distributing BH propaganda materials discouraging people frm voting. We ar no fools. Boko Haram is a PDP affair - late Nat. Sec. Adviser Azazi.
Though dis scourge is being used to decimate a substantial voter base of d People's General in d N/East, no amount of intimidation will stop d political tsunami dat is coming to sweep frm Aso rock, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by bayocanny: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm nigerian gvt sha, we people are too blind to see the truth, I don't believe this cus if they are truly a terrorist why do they naked all of them, my dear brother the pics I'm seeing here is not real jor, a terrorist will put on cloth in the battlefield why do they naked them they should have show us their ammo too atleast they were killed in the jungle, the backgroung I'm also seeing here is more or less an urban city not sambisa

3 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by helphelp: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Could this be staged

I mean, no single blood...or dem bath dem

4 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Prisca0ge(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
seankay:

I don't think they were shot cos there is no sight of blood in that pics
Yeah, maybe they were all kicked to death.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Tobabs: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kudos to the Armed Forces kill them all wherever the Terrorists are find them kill them all
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by watered(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
These guys were paid to sleep on the ground taking any position they like.

4 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by babatgtr: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
i beg wey blood for dere body, abi no b gun dem use
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sanc2s(f): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?
because in your house you don't even trust your parents so in Oshiomole's voice, 'GO AND DIE

2 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Firefire(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Valley of the shadow of death undecided
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by 50calibre(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa ..

Typical idi*ot!! He blames America for his government's ineptitude, America only blocked the sale of weapon not too long ago. Their reason being Jonathan's failure to address certain key issues in Nigeria.

Would you be making such flimsy excuses if a member of your family had been a casualty of boko haram within the last six years?

2 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akinz0126:
Great news indid.But wait a minute, why all this sudden victory?what has been happening in the previouse fight against this guys?why have been incuring defeat and lost?something is amiss here our military personnels have a lot of answerd to give to we nigerians.
because they God father buhari was sick and has travel to UK for his life gbam
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Hefty5(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Honestly I find it difficult to believe dix...why should we believe dat all dix casualties r terrorists to me dey look more of young guys dat v being recruted and not d main perpetrators. ....
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Adminisher: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

No sir. You are the one really fooling yourself.
Nigeria has never used US weapons. Go and do the research. The US was not blocking us during v the civil war because we were using Soviet weapons. The so called blockage is still on but the FG was able to built the bombs to do this. There is one popular adage about being fooled..."nobody fools me unless I allow it to happen'' . Jonathan's is fooling his supporters too much. Why must you be of low intellect to be a supporter of the FG
Everything you are saying is wrong Cameroon and Chad have been expelling Boko Haram into Nigeria since 5 years ago. When they get to Nigeria they attack military bases and our soldiers retreat and donate weapons for them. We are just a corrupt and unserious country governed by the most unqualified and unserious people. It is Chad and Cameroon now that is fighting for Nigeria monkey towns. That has never happened in the history of this country. I find it hard that people are a scripting an abomination from a government and the only excuse they give is to say things that are also insultive of the CIC in order to justify it. Almost any excuse you give is a big insult to Jonathan and you know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good, thank goodness we are now seeing proves through pictures, where was the pic of the hundreds and 300 killed before now. God bless the NA sha
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by jaybee104(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Trashy
maybe u lack understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.