Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> (546 Views)

Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / 12 Reasons Why We Should Re-elect Jonathan - Presidency / Re-elect Jonathan If You Want Peace In 2015- Gov. Akpabio Admonishes Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by Ayesman(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by tolextony(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by ibkgab001: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
To hell with them (militants and there sponsors this country has come to stay under the sun or in the rain# Agbaje go "n" die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by baybeeboi: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
while you keep fabricating,
GEJ till 2019
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by taiyesoul(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Look at this son of a caricature?.And what happens if we dont re elect GEJ?.Who the hell is the Naija Delta?.Agbaje or whateva is your name,do u deserve any public office for this senseless utterance?
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by demelza: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
I will like to see the actual bite of the Niger-Delta.
Our ears have had enough of their barking.
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by muredo(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
The way this Agbaje is talking,I do not see him as someone that can rule LASGIDI
He has fish brain
Re: Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan To Avoid Niger-delta Trouble - Agbaje>>> by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Is that a warning or a recommendation?

(1) (Reply)

French Nationals Caught Fighting For Boko Haram / FFK Trashing PDP And President Goodluck Jonathan-video / How Russian Arms Are Supporting Nigeria Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.