Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts (688 Views)

Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics) / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by morereb10: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
The police in Lagos state have arrested a Muslim cleric named Fatai Afobaje (pictured far left) for conniving with some of his friends including a security officer (middle) to kill and share the body parts of his bosom friend, 40 year old Kwara indigene, Rafiu Suleiman (pictured right) for money rituals at Oko Agbonla, Magbon in Badagry area of Lagos state on Friday February 13th.

According to Punch, Alfa Fatai and Suleiman became friends after they met inside a public transport where Suleiman paid for the transport fare of Alfa Fatai as a mark of respect. After that, the two became friends. Continue...

"The two men met in a commercial bus. Suleiman had offered to pay the transport fare of Afobaje after the conductor was about embarrassing him because he had no change. The Alfa then said he would like to know him better for being so gracious to him (Alfa). So, Suleiman gave the Alfa his address and asked him to visit. That was how the friendship started. From what we found out, Suleiman, who worked as a crane operator, would collect his salary and give half of it to Alfa at the end of the month and that happened for a long time.”a source who knew both men said

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/02/bizarre-things-alfa-kills-friend-shares.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.NQ9WhNku.dpuf

Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by saaedlee: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Really Bizarre!
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by delishpot: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Such is life. It almost happened to me too. In my case, they begged for money to buy water. And then decided to see of they can 419 me.

Its well, may God avenge him.
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by temitemi1(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Human being!!! God deliver all Nairalanders from wicked being!!
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by babs01(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by babs01(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
There should be Bizarre! forum here
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by morereb10: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
delishpot:
Such is life. It almost happened to me too. In my case, they begged for money to buy water. And then decided to see of they can 419 me.

Its well, may God avenge him.

Amennnnnn
Re: Bizarre Things: Alfa Kills Friend, Shares Body Parts by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Time had gone when ritualists and traditionalists were known and identified. They are now Alfas, Imams, Sheikhs, pastors, Reverends and Bishops.

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas / Racism / A Security Man Is Stabbed To Death During A Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.