Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals (52972 Views)

Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by UGLYS: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
AN Alfa in the Badagry area of Lagos State, Fatai Afobaje, has been accused of conspiring with some security men in his area to kill his friend, Rafiu Suleiman.

Police sources said after the 40-year-old was dead, Afobaje, along with five others, shared his remains among themselves for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that what remained of the late Kwara State indigene was recovered by men of the Nigeria Police Force on Monday, after an intensive search.

The incident happened at Oko Agbonla, Magbon in the Badagry area.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Afobaje and Suleiman had been friends for a long time, and the deceased had given a lot of money to the suspect.

Afobaje was said to have conspired with the Chief Security Officer of the area, identified only as Tanko, to kill Suleiman on Friday.

Our correspondent learnt that apart from the corpse, the police also recovered a clay pot which contained the fingers of the deceased with a few naira notes.

A source said the two men had met in a commercial bus and became friends that lasted for years.

He said, “The two men met in a commercial bus. Suleiman had offered to pay the transport fare of Afobaje after the conductor was about embarrassing him because he had no change.

“The Alfa then said he would like to know him better for being so gracious to him (Alfa). So, Suleiman gave the Alfa his address and asked him to visit.

“That was how the friendship started. From what we found out, Suleiman, who worked as a crane operator, would collect his salary and give half of it to Alfa at the end of the month and that happened for a long time.”

The source, who added that investigation was still on, said Afobaje suddenly connived with his friends to kill Suleiman.

Another source said on Friday, last week, the victim was called by Alfa to come for a meeting around 8pm.

He said, “As soon as the victim got to the street’s gate, the security guards surrounded him and asked who he was looking for. When he told them, they flogged him with charms and he died.

“They then called the Alfa to come and when he arrived, they shared his body parts. While one collected his head, another demanded all his intestines, while another asked for his breasts, which were given out.”

Our correspondent learnt that when the victim’s boss did not find him, he made a call to his wife, who explained that she had yet to also see him.

His boss was said to have contacted policemen from the Morogbo division who then launched a search for him.

The deceased’s brother, Yinusa Wahab, told PUNCH Metro that the victim’s wife asked him to search Afobaje’s house, adding that the victim was there.

Wahab said, “We went to the house, but he was not around. We searched everywhere and didn’t see my brother. Later, we saw a mutilated corpse floating on a stream near the house. It was swollen and there was no head. The breast had been cut off.

“We went back to the house and as we looked around, I saw some fingers in a pot which were still being burnt and when I saw them, I could recognise that they belonged to my brother.”

The police were said to have apprehended the suspect, and he reportedly named the chief security officer as an accomplice.

Afobaje, when queried, owned up to the act, saying he divided the body with the other suspects.

He said, “He was on his way to my house when he was killed. When I got there, he had been killed and then we shared his body. I urge my accomplices to also confess because the act has been uncovered and there is nothing we can do about it.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

He said, “The decomposing corpse of the victim has been recovered, while Alfa Fatai has been arrested.

“The matter has been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/alfa-kills-shares-friends-body-parts/

Pix description : from left....

Afobaje, Tanko and Suleiman

3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by ELTON123(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
What is happening in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
my guy will end his life insanko
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by godsamist: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Despite many lessons fro home videos..greed and love for quick money won't let go.
Suspose they weren't caught,straight to haji..Mecca and back home,he puts up a big mosque and,people sings his praise and sooner or later he joins political party seeking for whatsoever post.
Haba! heavenly Father you are too patience wt man's wickedness!

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
What would annoy me now is how some religious
goons will come up to chant the mantra: "He is
not a muslim". Fooolss!!! So he's now a christian/pagan??
I HATE YOUR HYPOCRISY!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
The heart of man is incredibly wicked.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai, wickedness of the highest level..... angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Pathetic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by datguru: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ISLAM!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Evil men!!!

8 Likes

A cleric for that matter. If a cleric could do such then I understand why boko haram exists

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=15pt]HE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM[/size]

Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - سورة المائدة

5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land -[size=17pt] it is as if he had slain mankind entirely[/size]. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

118 Likes 10 Shares

salykely:

You can't hold Islam responsible for practices that are not its teachings
OK... when he was shouting alahu akbar beside u every friday prayer, he never broke a single islamic code and if he did, you didnt fish him out then as a non-muslim. Now this has happened and u want to thrust him out with that hypocritical, holier-than-thou attitude of typical muslims? No sir! Islam remains responsible for both the actions and inactions of its adherents. Take it!

23 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Surat Al-'An`ām (The Cattle) - سورة الأنعام

6:151

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good

treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of

them and what is concealed. [size=21pt]And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right(those that attempt to kill you)[/size]. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Maczeelly(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
ETT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by kristisking(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
These people and their ritualistic lives.People should be weary of these demons called alfas.People should be wise and stop patronising them.

15 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fetish Fool

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Ayanko(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
May be he wan use am buy Buhari life? grin cheesy shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by otbliz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is just one of many,

We thankGod they were nabbed. Atleast

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by MZdamola(f): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
OMG!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by kay1one2(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
I can say this one is not islamic. If it were terrorism related, I'll talk!
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!
Please don't start that here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by klem93(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
What is the world turning into self

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ayanko:
May be he wan use am buy Buhari life?
You can lie o undecided

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by ichidodo: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Messy business,this.Rather try our hands slaying unicorns instead..
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by MZdamola(f): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!
What's wrong with Islam?? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
God see what human being are turning into, my ? Is who are they selling this to. ANIMAL IN HUMAN FLESH.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by konny1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
What a terrible and heartless world we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by sirugos(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wicked generation

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by mrlaw93(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wont comment on this..
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akirika!
Ndi alakuba n'ata anu nmadu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo / 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.