Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! (14692 Views)

All ANDROID Live Stream TV / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device (2) (3) (4)

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
chikasin4:
@koice I hv sports tv but the news channels re not there how can i get that. I cant find it
Hit me up on whatsapp: 08178560815
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Hotdiamond:
Download would sport streams.
Premium content
Sky sport 1-5
Premier league
La loga
Champions league
Europa league

All with English commentary.

Bein Sports HD channels: Bein HD 1 - 5 all stream in Arabic. SK HD 1-3 stream in an Eastern European Language I'm unable to identify. Canal sports stream in French. Arena Sports Stream 1-5 in a foreign language. Sky Sports HD 1-2 (Germany) stream in German. Sky Sports (Italia) stream in Italia.

The channels that stream in English are: Sky Sports (UK) 1-5, F1 and Sky Sports News. BT Sports 1-2. TSN 1-5. ESPN UK 1-2 and ESPN USA. Fox sports HD 1-2. Premier Sports (Canada) and BTN.

Bottom line: Not all have English Commentary.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Hotdiamond(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
koice:

Bein Sports HD channels: Bein HD 1 - 5 all stream in Arabic. SK HD 1-3 stream in an Eastern European Language I'm unable to identify. Canal sports stream in French. Arena Sports Stream 1-5 in a foreign language. Sky Sports HD 1-2 (Germany) stream in German. Sky Sports (Italia) stream in Italia.

The channels that stream in English are: Sky Sports (UK) 1-5, F1 and Sky Sports News. BT Sports 1-2. TSN 1-5. ESPN UK 1-2 and ESPN USA. Fox sports HD 1-2. Premier Sports (Canada) and BTN.

Bottom line: Not all have English Commentary.
i was referring to only sky sport 1-5
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hotdiamond:

i was referring to only sky sport 1-5

Okay.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=30906841]

Download this app...
World Sports Stream Apk

And Thank Me Later....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p83sml7inwa57h6/World%20Sports%20Streams.apk?dl=0

Chai d site dey chop data no b small oooo
200mb in in 20mins on my etisalt. So u must b prepared for dis..
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by bluehorizo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
koice:

Okay.

I downloaded and installed it as instructed. I have a good network but it keeps 'buffering videos' till no end. What can be done about that? Is it necessary I use a VPN with it?
Thank you as I anticipate your response.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Samalex2008(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls, somebody, help me with direct link to download mx player both for apk and iOS.. Thanks.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by passendi: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Which data do you use to watch these live streaming apps
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by ManUtdholic: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Koice any link to download sport TV
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by FreshMoss(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2016
OK
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Prudent200: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Bratking:
@Koice, thank you so much! I have finally got my dream live streaming software. It works like magic ale contains most of the channels you find in dstv and more, and they all work. you don't even need to download an external player to stream all the channels. Did I mention that most of them are super clear?! Again, God bless you Koice.
please what the of the application
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Prudent200:
please what the of the application

No longer what it used to be. Mobdro is where it's at, right now.
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Prudent200: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
koice:

No longer what it used to be. Mobdro is where it's at, right now.
you mean modro is the only sure app
Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Prudent200:
you mean modro is the only sure app

Yeah.

Re: Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!! by passendi: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
I have kii pro for sale. whatsapp paschal on 08037586990

How To Save Whatsapp Status Without Using Any Status Saver App / 7 Features An Average Nigerian Looks Out For In A Smartphone / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review)