Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! (5485 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
CHM11:

Haaa!!...let's be realistic bro, Richer than Dangote for a bad wife?

Meeeeeeehn, I want that wife oh!!....
better to live in d desert wit a lion dan a naggin wife. Proverbs chapter smth verse smth. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Emmysteve(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abee79:
Op, I would have employed you, but for your (alarming) desperation and bad grammar grin
Stop lying abeg. If you want to help help. No excuse

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by sonssyo: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

Awww that's so sweet of u!! E be like say u like the guy small....cos this is the kind of talk a lady would give her Man!! LOL!! Just Saying grin

is he a man, sabi u wan make me turn d guy to a woman
tongue
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Shubbylee(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
sonssyo:

is he a man, sabi u wan make me turn d guy to a woman
tongue

Lol!! u sha like the guy sha!! hmmm tongue
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by sonssyo: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

Lol!! u sha like the guy sha!! hmmm tongue

abeg nofin connect river Niger and d red sea
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by tomiobj(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
majalisa:
GAY ALERT!

I talk sey na joke
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by iamakbar(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
badmajor:
Hello Nairalanders plssssss I'm desperately in need of a job in Abuja. I passes out of NYSC a year ago with a lot of hopes and promises bt life has been hell since then. I have a Bsc degree in Business Administration (Second Class Lower). I'm willing to do anytin, no matter hw small, jst 2 mak ends meet. Ladies ur connection in Abuja (FCT) wil be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to marry any lady who can help me secure a job trust me I'm vry good looking dude with amazing qualities. I'm not a fan of sharing ma issues on social media bt can't continue dying in silence. Plssss help me out and God wil neva 4get u. Plsssssss anybodi in Abuja who can help shod reach me on dis number 07019486997
Some of the reasons u might not get a..... cool grin
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by tenry(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Guy, I can see that you are giving yourself unnecessary pressure. Be calm,don't be too desperate, I was in your shoe for 3 years, thank God the story has changed now. Pls think of what u can do for yourself. Be positive wit your life and never loose hope in God. This phase will surely go, it cannot be forever.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
CHM11:

Dude!!...hahahahaha..just one year after service and you are willing to marry ANY woman for a job!!!....
Meeeeeeeeehn, now I really want that Revolution!!!

Youths need to get up from behind their blackberry, androids and PC and hit the streets to effect real non-APC change

BROS you are right, i was telling a guy the other day that, "one don't sit at home and expect a job offer". even here in Canada, i had to submit countless resume/cv, countless phone calls etc before i could even get an interview.

Tell those lazy boys to get off their Phones/PC and hit the street searchng
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by babaireti(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Girls will give a Mouth Gig ,shebi na job you want
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Shubbylee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
sonssyo:

abeg nofin connect river Niger and d red sea

LMAOOO!!
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why@OP E no suppose reach like this know haba its like you changing your destiny, doing the wrong thing to get the right thing....pray and ask GOd to make a way then go out hustle meet people ask questions am sure u will get a job.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by malonephill(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smell bullshit!!! undecided
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by XtraSmooth404: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nothing surprises me anymore undecided
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Josieojeb(f): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
U can try this networking online business it's a work u can do from the comfort of your home. Visit www. newglobalsystem.com and it's real if u join and do it well u will Thank me later that u did.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
When a country gets to this level and the useless, visionless and corrupt government cannot decipher that they are sitting on a keg of gunpowder, that revolution looms, I think their cluelessness has reached an all time high.
This is one out of thousands who can't be as bold to express their odd and strange thoughts...
Curse be anyone who support this government based on ethnicity, let's join hands to chastise corrupt government ...
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Ghost01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
I like the OP's initiative - or shall I say entrepreneurial spirit. grin
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн see frustration.
Dude no bargain your future for Marriage abeg it may turn into Hell one day.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Bola4mi(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:59am On Feb 21, 2015
missamanda:
Are u normal at all?

Lol! I will be appalled if he is
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Qualer: 2:20am On Feb 21, 2015
sonssyo:

u r not a serious dude,u HV been hoping on men and forgot God,dats while u
hv failed. trust him and fins will turn around.drop ur cv at fortis microfinance abuja head office drop Ur CV at jobs@Sol Nigeria.com. even if it is mrktg just do it while wait for a beta one.also drop Ur CV in vacancies@royalmillsfoods.com.ng, d office is at karo,u fit go there itself,
note,,,,,,plz stop did marriage shit and be a man

your mama obviously 'borned' you well.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Greenlandncom(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2015
badmajor:
Hello Nairalanders plssssss I'm desperately in need of a job in Abuja. I passes out of NYSC a year ago with a lot of hopes and promises bt life has been hell since then. I have a Bsc degree in Business Administration (Second Class Lower). I'm willing to do anytin, no matter hw small, jst 2 mak ends meet. Ladies ur connection in Abuja (FCT) wil be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to marry any lady who can help me secure a job trust me I'm vry good looking dude with amazing qualities. I'm not a fan of sharing ma issues on social media bt can't continue dying in silence. Plssss help me out and God wil neva 4get u. Plsssssss anybodi in Abuja who can help shod reach me on dis number 07019486997
PM me. I may have something for you in 3 wks time.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Greenlandncom(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2015
missamanda:
Are u normal at all?
How are you doing?
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Badgers14: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2015
I thought about laughing but I held back the laughter.

I can understand OP's frustration, it is really sad that Nigeria with all its resources cannot provide for its citizens.

Sad sad sad, sad sad sad sad

@ OP hang in tight, stay positive , hope good job swings your way soonest. cheesy
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by thebestprice(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
we ARE very seriou
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Electronzeez(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
COME AND BE MY WIFE I WILL PAY YOU 20 MILLION EVERYMONTH grin BUT 100 MEN WILL VISIT YOU EVERYDAY........!BEFOR. A MONTH YOUR TOTO DON SLACK FINISH grin gringringrin LOLZ

Because it is a faceless forum does not mean you should throw hogwash online. Its fools like you that stain nairaland thread with illogical comments.

Kindly explain to me the nexus of your comment and the topic raised....eddddiaaat!!!!

@op, you don't need to be despirate, why not enrole yourself to acquring entrepreneurer skills. I thinkin that is good for bussiness.

Btw, your certificate would only give you access to opportunity, it is your skills that fetches the money.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by afanide: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Am sure this guy must have gotten like 10 calls from serious people.

Most people here are laughing at it and some serious pple have done it all.

I bet this guy has interview piled up waiting as a resulf of this post.

If you are in his shoes, dont pretend. Do same but (not in exchange for marriage) you never can tel where ur help would come from.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by kingthreat(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Many women desperate about marriage. Many men about jobs. Nothing bad in the desparate ones helping themselves. It could end up worrking out.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by onyenro(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
what kind of demand curve do we call this? abi trade by barter? marraige in exchange for job and vice versa.
op come and testify ooo any calls?
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Jarexxx(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
missamanda:
Are u normal at all?
He's normal,that's what frustration can cause.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Offering Marriage for a job is not wise na. Anyways I am also in need of a job, an Economics graduate.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'll Marry U!!! by anytaij: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
C free offer for babe wan marry dis yr oooooooooo hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teachers Recruitment For High Profile Schools In Lagos / FG To Soon Recruit 300,000 Graduates . / I Finally Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.