Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp (2944 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by BloggingHome: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapped While Obama Hospitalized" read more http://www.bloggingfoundation.com/2015/02/tb-joshua-prophecy-top-nigerian-shot-to.html
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by simplemach(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
And if these things dont happen?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by CHM11: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
BloggingHome:
TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapped While Obama Hospitalized" read more http://www.bloggingfoundation.com/2015/02/tb-joshua-prophecy-top-nigerian-shot-to.html
Every election year, top Nigrians die!!!...people get kidnapped and obama gets his medical check up weekly!....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector's prophesy: a very famous prophetic man of God wit beards on his face will also be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by themilanway(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Cutehector's prophesy: a very famous prophetic man of God wit beards on his face will also be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital!

grin grin grin grin grin seriously,someone should ask that man to shut it already.All he ever does is to predict doom and death.

I fear for his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin grin seriously,someone should ask that man to shut it already.All he ever does is to predict doom and death.

I fear for his gullible followers.
no mind am. He has neva prophesied anythn good frm his mouth. He has forgotten dat the lord says, I will curse those who curse you. So he should keep on cursing. Isn't it obvious to him dat the lord has cursed dat his church will collapse. Let him continue, d next one wil be his death.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by neyyo101: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Thou shall not judge, tru/lie leave him wth God
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by themilanway(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
no mind am. He has neva prophesied anythn good frm his mouth. He has forgotten dat the lord says, I will curse those who curse you. So he should keep on cursing. Isn't it obvious to him dat the lord has cursed dat his church will collapse. Let him continue, d next one wil be his death.

Honestly,most of the so called"men of God"in Nigeria needs God more in there lives than there gullible followers.

No wonder they are called Pastrenuers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
CHM11:

Every election year, top Nigrians die!!!...people get kidnapped and obama gets his medical check up weekly!....

Getting a medical check up is not the same as being hospitalised. You guys should learn to stop doubting men of God just for the sake of it!
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
themilanway:

Honestly,most of the so called"men of God"in Nigeria needs God more in there lives than there gullible followers.

No wonder they are called Pastrenuers.
hahaha nice name. They sell God's word for money. Imajin one of my friends, advicin me to change my church, cuz am a catholic, dat eh, I'm a catholic cuz my parents r catholics, dah I should now choose d church I wil go to since I am matured now. I was just listenin to her. And d way dey wil come so close to u eh, wit sweet mouth, u wil forget ur faith lol
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by CHM11: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Justosaus:

Getting a medical check up is not the same as being hospitalised. You guys should learn to stop doubting men of God just for the sake of it!
My bible is all I need bro, so far as I'm concerned, no man of God still exist!!!,...the word of God (bible) is all I need.....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by themilanway(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha nice name. They sell God's word for money. Imajin one of my friends, advicin me to change my church, cuz am a catholic, dat eh, I'm a catholic cuz my parents r catholics, dah I should now choose d church I wil go to since I am matured now. I was just listenin to her. And d way dey wil come so close to u eh, wit sweet mouth, u wil forget ur faith lol

grin grin grin grin I dont think there is any country who takes religion so seriously like Nigeria,at times i wonder how Nigeria will look like if Christ was a Nigerian,Nigeria will probably be the last bus stop to heaven.

Yet,despite carrying religion(Christianity)on our head,as if we introduce the religion to the rest of the world,we are still where we were 50yrs ago.

So much for been religious minded people.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Prosperousayo: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
COOL
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by midolian(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

HOW MaNY T.B JOSHUA PROPHECY DON EVER COmE TRUE?

T.B kor, Tuberculosis ni
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Elcemento(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
i dey observe. cool cool cool

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by patrickmuf(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
CHM11:

It's so easy to be a man of god God I must say...Gullible followers be swallowing every thing hook line and sinker...
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by maximilano: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
What surprises me about this man is that he never saw a vision about his collapsed Church building but he can see vision for someone in China....preacher look thyself
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp by Uyi168: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
..lol,i blv in ur prophesy than t.b's!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is IKE EKWUEREMADU Not A Member Of PDP Again / Throwback Picture Of Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1966 And Present Picture In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.