Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad (1146 Views)

Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies / Foreign Embassies And Consulates In Nigeria / Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2009
The Way all the  embassies in Nigeria are treating we Nigerians is very Bad,  I as a person, I have learnt my lesson from them because i believe all this people call them self embassy are Fraudsters  angrythey collect money from you and call it Nonrefundable,  embarassed all in the name of you are not Highly connected in Nigeria,  well as for me i am smarter than them and i will always do because i could remember in the history the white people came to Africa by sea to take us as slave,  cos there was no aeroplane then,  but they came in,  i now taught of making a move through the desert to Europe,  Dec 14,2004 was that great day,  from Lagos, to Kano, to Niger, Algeria, Libya, cross the Mediterranean sea to Italy, from there again to Austria to Luxembourg, to Belgium, and guess what? Journey of 6hrs that took me (one and half years )  ended up in a trap when i was about to cross at an island call zebruge in Belgium to UK,  well i was not disappointed ,  i believe that is an experience for ,  in which i decided to bring out my album title  MADE TO MOVE with the single hit track which talk details about my Journey called HEART OF GOLD  my full Journals about this trip will be coming out  on every news paper in Nigeria very soon and also my people on Nairaland will be the one to read the full details about it.
There is a Japanese proverb which says if you can fly you jump, you cant Jump you run, you cant run, you walk,you cant run,you walk you cant walk you craw just keep moving don't stop
you want me to send you the Promo copy of it to your email box, feel free and email me ,  it will be my pleasure to do so.
Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by chyk91(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2009
i advice u put this in the travel section.
Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by chyk91(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
dey treat u bad cos ur country has a bad reputation internationally.
Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by vikiviko(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Embassies act the way they do because of the ineptitude of our sysytem and the connivance of Nigerians within there rank and file.

I got an email from a visa pplicant who applied at the Irish embassy, Abuja after paying close 6000 euro for a degree programme , he was refused and summarily banned for 5 years for supporting his applications with fake documents.

He was seeking my opinion and i aksed he be truthful with me if he had applied else where and if he had used fake docs, he siad he cant recall.

After investigating i discovered he had used fake documents about 5 years ago to apply for uk visa. The irish emabssy also noted that in the refusal notice.

When applying for visa make sure your documents are original at least that will save u form embarassments thereafter.

In embssies like the south african embassy where curruption thrives and reigns, there is no deceny.The treatment you get from them is as a result of the connivance of Nigerians in there system

The italian embassy is no exception to criminality.

I think embassies in Lagos are currupt ridden and fraudulent.

Not to forget the french embassy too. Some officials of the embassy collect as much as 700k to secure visas for applicants.

Can you imagine Indian visa fee jerked up 43k from a paltry sum of 8k, there are must be regulations as regards vis a issues in the Country.
Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by Busybody2(f): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2009
My take on this is that, no one puts a gun to one's head and says it is a must to go to any embassy, so it is not a do or die affair undecided

Besides you have to learn to take the bitter with the sweet in life, in general smiley

Congratulation on your forthcoming album by the way, and to your future endeavours, things didn't end up bad afterall wink
Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
thanks for the reply and you showed ur concern about it all the embasies in naija are reckless agreed that guns is not put at our head to collect the fee, but what are the naija goverment doing to clean the shit for us, i have seen people selling there properties for this shit called visa , now are we to Blame naija goverment or Embassies?
cos am confused reason is a writing a song now whom to yab is it the goverment or the embassies,

Re: Why Does Embassies Treat Us Bad by Busybody2(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
People who sell their properties in order to get a visa to the unknown, needs to have their heads examined by a shrink.

Your song would be better geared towards the Naija Government due to their greed and lack of human kindness. The least thing Naija needs now is help and campaign to make visa access easy, but to make sure everyone earns something decent enough to feed their families and take care of their immediate needs.

(1) (Reply)

Italian Visa Application Centre / US Visa Application Process Made Easier For Nigerians / (photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.