Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (13772 Views)

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / Nigeria V's Ghana - Which Country Has The Cutest Guys / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

That is an insult to my e-sweetheart.

Let them keep beefing. I got a nice body and I'm proud to flaunt it. How many of them can flaunt their craw craw infested body? Especially prettythicksme undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Let them keep beefing. I got a nice body and I'm proud to flaunt it. How many of them can flaunt their craw craw infested body? Especially prettythicksme undecided

Hold on, you are not my e-sweetheart na. I have not even checked you out. I was referring to my Tandullceblog.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

Hold on, you are not my e-sweetheart na. I have not even checked you out. I was referring to my Tandullceblog.

Whatever. Mumu undecided wat is special about her make up infested face
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by kinglekan: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

And how is that ur business undecided
. Actually it isn't. Just felt like telling u D1CK HEAD!!!!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by yemicoal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lmao grin grin... Irunobo indeed
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Whatever. Mumu undecided wat is special about her make up infested face

Hey, dude, just shut the fhuck up already, you sonsabitch. We know a guy operates this moniker. Only fhucked up niggas have fun this way.

And mind you, nigga, don't want you messing around my love interest.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

Hey, dude, just shut the fhuck up already, you sonsabitch. We know a guy operates this moniker. Only fhucked up niggas have fun this way.

And mind you, nigga, don't want you messing around my love interest.

Go and die
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Setaje(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah. I actually like whoever is running the irunobo account. Been laughing all through reading this thread. Don't understand why some of u take life so seriously. grin but the insults are too much.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Go and die

Fine, but leave my lady out of your madness.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

lol that girl is very stewpid mehnnn#irunobo

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

smh,flaunt ur real self abeg!fake ass nigga!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
smh,flaunt ur real self abeg!fake ass nigga!

Are u done sending tonight's unclad pics Ashawo undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Are u done sending tonight's unclad pics Ashawo undecided
lmao!brat undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by DuchessLily(f): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eyaahh.....poor u!! So cheap!!

Why are u not completely nakedd?? Remove every completely nau so dat d guys will see how beautiful every part of u is

Boyfriend....he does not love u if he allows u sell urself cheap like dis.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shaking my head vigorously .. I bet this girl no get parents or family sef... What a shame... Local champion.. Girls are busy making money buying expensive gift for their husbands and family .. You dey here dey talk rubbish .. Who born you sef .. Sex in the kitchen... Na sex I. The kitchen that man and woman do wey them Born you.. You sef go born ur type soon... Ewu
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.....poor u!! So cheap!!

Why are u not completely nakedd?? Remove every completely nau so dat d guys will see how beautiful every part of u is

Boyfriend....he does not love u if he allows u sell urself cheap like dis.

Bleep you and the mumu poster below you undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
click like if u think its a guy

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by kissty(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

jealousy tongue
jealous over ur boi frnd or wot. ur mates ar buzy showing off nd gusshing about dia hubby u dey gussh about expired body nd bf. yeye dey smell. mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiooo

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Bola4mi(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
U don win my sis close ur yansheeeee
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by TopWinner(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well,

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by JEITO: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
I think you need to put on your clothes. Only cheap commodities Are advertised like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
kissty:
jealous over ur boi frnd or wot. ur mates ar buzy showing off nd gusshing about dia hubby u dey gussh about expired body nd bf. yeye dey smell. mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiooo

Mumu is ur second name
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by JEITO: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smh, such a shame. Hope your mummy, daddy and you acclaimed boyfriend doesn't see thisembarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Hawlahscho(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

I think one mod should pls move this thread to recycle bin. Thanks.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by snowgee: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Get cheap mtn data for as low as 1gb ₦1,200, 2gb ₦2,300, 3gb ₦3,400, 4gb ₦4,500, 5Gb ₦5,600. And the interesting thing is you get to make money while you buy and sell data, click on dis link to know more. http://justdata.com.ng/register/c25vd2dlZQ==
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Okey8122(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Beauty wt no brain.
I think Nigerian ladies shld not only focus on hw dey luk but dey shld channel some of their energy into improving their intellectual capacity.
Too many pretty but dumb ladies everywhr
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by missamanda(f): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Is dis some kind of joke? Babe, u smoke weed? U wan bcome model by force. No doubt u're beautiful, but what u just did is unacceptable.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by MrCork: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

angry
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by MrCork: 2:52am On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

Guys what do you think?

...are u light skin? angry
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...are u light skin? angry
why are you still awake?
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by gbenga007(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2015
hifaif:

LWKMD. Heheheh...OMG!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2015
missamanda:
Is dis some kind of joke? Babe, u smoke weed? U wan bcome model by force. No doubt u're beautiful, but what u just did is unacceptable.

It's my body. Not urs. Mind ur business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / August Born....lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.