Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (13774 Views)

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / Nigeria V's Ghana - Which Country Has The Cutest Guys / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
wetin concern u and me together do u remember what u did to me on a thread yesterday?# do u know u are more than a hooker undecided 

Don't ever call me a hooker in ur life. U said it openly u send unclad pics to men. While i don't. Who is the hooker undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by dopekush(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
U ARE NOT SEXY nd dat iz it...
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Don't ever call me a hooker in ur life. U said it openly u send unclad pics to men. While i don't. Who is the hooker undecided
BLOODY LIAR!so u no like to b call names but gat the guts to call others bad names undecided undecided#u don dey mad!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
BLOODY LIAR!so u no like to b call names but gat the guts to call others bad names undecided kiss-\#u don dey mad!

U are more than mad. Hey let me warn u to stay off me on this forum. I'm not ur level. Go find dirty girls like u to exchange words with. Mumu undecided

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

U are more than mad. Hey let me warn u to stay off me on this forum. I'm not ur level. Go find dirty girls like u to exchange words with. Mumu undecided
werey!and never in ur miserable life call me names again undecided#asshole stay off me as well!

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by MissMich(f): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Emodeee:

lyk u r nt doing d same in real life. So many hypocrites on nairaland.
are you okay?
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
werey!and never in ur miserable life call me names again undecided#asshole stay off me as well!

Oloshi ashewo olobo 10kobo. Mumu undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

irunobo oloshi ashewo olobo 10kobo. Mumu undecided
he pain am grin grin grin

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
he pain am grin grin grin

Fooool undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Fooool undecided
hooker!

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
hooker!

Overbleached bittch undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Overbleached bittch undecided
free me modafucker!see ur life going,u bera pursue am before...... undecided#dont quote me cos i am done with u! undecided undecided

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
free me modafucker!see ur life going,u bera pursue am before...... undecided#dont quote me cos i am done with u! undecided undecided

Bleep off

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Bleep off
Go to hell#dumbass

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by ruthxzy(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

your make up makes you look terrible undecided

She fine pass you, attention seeker.

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
ruthxzy:

And who asked for ur opinion
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by ruthxzy(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

And who asked for ur opinion
I think you need it

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Ukeachu1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
ringsss belll. its a tie
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?
stupid fake male bítch
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
stupid fake male bítch

Ur papa undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
phlamesG:
lol tell 'em grin
dem bitches don't knw watsup

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Danjuma827(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
You are beautiful but showing ur body like this means you gat no value

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by UglyGang(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

I'll beat. Pwussy probably trash but I'll still nut on ya.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by MaLAdyy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
elawee55:

Even Tandullceblog is finer than you...

seconded
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by GentleToks(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Oloshi ashewo olobo 10kobo. Mumu undecided

I am not beefing you my sister or brother but trying to have an heart to heart chat with you. But are u for real? If you are truly a lady, then there is a problem somewhere.

It's quite disturbing and heart-trending to see a Nigerian lady choosing and using repulsive words in this manner.

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
MaLAdyy:

seconded

Thanks dear grin
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
ruthxzy:

Thanks love *dancing*...

op tongue

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Thanks love *dancing*...

op tongue

U and prettythicksme be mumu undecided

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
wow....u xo beauriful....hot nd sexy
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Thanks dear grin

Sweetheart, that statement is an insult. The 'even' word as used in the sentence should be for the least beautiful woman here. More like saying 'Even a gorilla (an ugly animal) is more handsome than....'

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

U and prettythicksme be mumu undecided
and u carry ur madness come here again u dis irunobo#u need help werey! undecided

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
elawee55:

Even Tandullceblog is finer than you...

That is an insult to my e-sweetheart.

Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / August Born....lets Meet Here