Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military (766 Views)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military by p1jiobi: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
The Nigerian military is comprised of a bunch of brave men and women who in the face of terror have sacrificed their lives so we can have ours. They are Nigeria's finest and epitomize the true essence of the Nigerian spirit, which is resilience, hard work perseverance, honour and loyalty. I listened to an interview a Nigerian soldier granted the BBC, in his words "boko haram is nothing, give me weapons and I will fight them....even if I die, its my job to defend my country. I have only one country and I must defend it" our men have been gallant in the face of terror and I feel the least we owe them is our suport and words of encouragement. I also remember the case of a Nigerian Airforce pilot who was shoot down but ensured he crashed his jet into a gathering of terrorist so as to inflict as much casaulty as possible on d enemy. He lived a fighter and died gallantly defending our father land. I opened this thread so well meaning Nigerians can drop words of support and encouragement to our troops, especially in view of the recent victories of the military in the fight against terror. Pls let's come out and support our brave soldiers.
Re: A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military by temitemi1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
We can do better than this by walking the major streets in Nigeria with the VEST on in their honor... All hail our soldiers!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
temitemi1:
We can do better than this by walking the major streets in Nigeria with the VEST on in their honor... All hail our soldiers!! God bless Nigeria!!!
This robot did not malfunction this time around. Thank God.
Three hearty cheers for our gallant soldiers!!!
Re: A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military by Reddit: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
God bless our troop!!

About time they smoked those buggers out of them forests. There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian Army. But there is something wrong with soldiers drawn from an ethnic group that sabotages the efforts of its national army because they think that victory for the army is tantamount to victory for the commander-in-chief who is from outside their zone and religion.
When Ihejirika succeeded in routing Boko Haram from every state in the North and consigned them in Sambisa Forest, northern elders complained of genocide saying that Ihejirika was taking a revenge on the north because of Biafra. How sad that a people could reason that way when General Ihejirika did everything to keep our cities, villages and borders in the North safe. But that propaganda message by Northern Elders worked because it affected arewa/ muslim soldiers in the Nigerian Army fighting Boko Haram.
Whenever battles and offensives are planned, some of them would either not be available or they would leak tactical and strategic information to Boko Haram. We saw how entire army cache of weapons were lost to Boko Haram in circumstances that today looked very puerile and unprofessional. All to make Jonathan look weak and clueless so that a particular political party led by a particular candidate more favorable to Boko Haram would upstage President Jonathan in the elections.
President Jonathan now negotiated the formation of a multi-national force with the front line states of Chad, Niger and Cameroon etc and gave the multinational force some leeway into offensives whose criticality would not be compromised by fifth columnists within the army. You can see this army routing Boko Haram everywhere because there is minimal or zero sabotage. That is the reality of the situation on the ground. Suddenly, those who say that Jonathan is clueless have nothing more to say. Some day, when the truth shall be told in the open, we will get to know those who really love this country and those who are jobbers and passing themselves off as nationalists. Nigeria will win the war on terror and bring this sad phase of its national history to an end.
Re: A Thread To Support The Nigerian Military by p1jiobi: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lord protect our troops as the fight against tyranny and oppression, be their shield and defender as the protect the territorial intergrity of our beloved nation. Direct their bullets, mortars and bombs into the skull of terrorists. Lord let shekau suffer the most painful death ever inflicted on any man. Let all sponsors of terror in d land die a shamful death. Spare them not we pray. Bless Nigeria, bless our troops, bless all who post on this thread in Jesus name. AMENN

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Popular Motor Park Kano Line. / US Report Reveals Nig. Army Tipped Off Boko Haram On Chibok Girls Rescue Plan / Caption This Pic.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.