Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Best Country To Settle With Family? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Settle With Family? (3345 Views)

2017: Switzerland Tops The Best Country To Live In The World, U.S. Drops. / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? / List Of Best Country To Live In The World - UN Development Index As At Dec. 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Settle With Family? by MrAfrica1: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
I really need your advice on which country to settle down with my family that will entail:
1.Good Employment
2. Security
3. Low cost of living
4. Sound environment for raising kids
5. Good economy
6. Good weather (plz i don't want to freeze to death)
7. Friendly people(no racism)
8. Low occurrence of natural disasters
9. Sound education
10. Holiday joints(the movies, beach, waterfalls etc)

Please i need your honest opinion.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by MrAfrica1: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haba, Nairalanders.. So no one could offer any suggestion. How bad.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Heaven or paradise............no perfect country, all the conditions u listed cannot be found in a single country because each country has the good, bad and ugly.......US, Canada, Australia, Finland are good but they each have there advantages and disadvantages.............make use of google to help you arrive at what you want....... cool
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by pansophist(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Australia comes close
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Australia.....
New Zealand...
Canada comes a distant 3rd cos of the current state of the economy and cold weather.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Chesman10(m): 4:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Australia is the best place to live world over. Unfortunately, to get working visa is very difficult especially for Nigerians. Do not think you can outsmart the immigration the way they do it in UK or USA. The system here is tight and organised. Secondly, there is no ghetto or areas for low income people. It is either you live a standard life or you are deported, no middle ground.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by edisoncash: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Hummmm Australia of all place, bro what about the heavy weed there
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Chesman10(m): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2015
edisoncash:
Hummmm Australia of all place, bro what about the heavy weed there
please what do you mean by weed?
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by edisoncash: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2015
I mean the climate there is very harsh

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Chesman10(m): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2015
edisoncash:
I mean the climate there is very harsh
The weather makes Australia the best place to live. The country is seven times bigger than Nigeria. Also, it has differnt weather conditions. Some places are cold, where you have snows, like south Australia, while the north has hot weather like we have in Nigeria. Then talking about wind, cyclone or flooding, these affect coastal cities like Darwinn, Brisbane etc. But, do you know the good news, every house is cyclone proof. Every street has safe houses, in time of emergency and there is a radio station devoted to announce and monitor emergency situations inthe country, Anytime you feel insecure, dial emergency number, assistance will come in the next 6 mins.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Chesman10(m): 5:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Beside death, diseases and human dissappointments, Australia is a paradise on earth.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Chibueze291994(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
NIGERIA AND BIAFRA
IF ONLY YOU CAN COPE
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by DBestDoc(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrAfrica1:
I really need your advice on which country to settle down with my family that will entail:
1.Good Employment
2. Security
3. Low cost of living
4. Sound environment for raising kids
5. Good economy
6. Good weather (plz i don't want to freeze to death)
7. Friendly people(no racism)
8. Low occurrence of natural disasters
9. Sound education
10. Holiday joints(the movies, beach, waterfalls etc)

Please i need your honest opinion.
Oga this looks like the description of a perfect country. Please let me know when you find one on earth lipsrsealed
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by cutieme(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tanzania or Kenya I think.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
DBestDoc:

Oga this looks like the description of a perfect country. Please let me know when you find one on earth lipsrsealed
Australia and New Zealand are spot on.
Re: Best Country To Settle With Family? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chesman10:
please what do you mean by weed?

*grass*

(1) (Reply)

France Travel & Study Info-guides + YouTube Video Vlogs / How To Get To Congo / Flight ticket cost to US,CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.