Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. (1554 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker / Breaking!!! President Jonathan Re-election Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
PRESIDENT JONATHAN REELECTION CAMPAIGN: TAX PAYERS MONEY AT WORK.

Taking the large amount of money that has been spent from the commencement of the 2015 general elections by the President Goodluck Jonathan led presidency and the ruling party into cognizance, one will be whacked to compromise or doubt if truly unemployment is at an alarming rate in Nigeria, doubt the need of the country to seek a loan from a foreign bank in order to combat insecurity and also if the people wallow in abject poverty among others.

Undoubtedly, the need for a low produced government to spend several millions of Naira which most often commensurate with the financial worth of the publicized capital projects on the pages of national dailies remains a debate among the elitist population, this has garnered criticism from a large percentage of the people on the need for a government to waste the internally generated revenue from tax payers money on placing adverts on the pages of national dailies because we strongly believe that capital projects are evident achievements that the populace can see and discuss at every gathering. Perhaps, the Nigerian population remained silent for a long time, until the incumbent adminsitration successfully diverted tax payers money to the reelection campaign of President Goodluck Jonathan and other contestants on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, which has made the reckless spending of the ruling party an easy task and with reflections in the multi-million mudslinging sponsored adverts on our national dailies and on different television broadcasts and the wide distribution of branded food items to the penury infested Nigerian populace.

Although, the reasons why Governors from PDP led States can conveniently harness support and raise a whooping sum of over N21B in a single presidential fund raising dinner while the working force in most of their respective States are either earning below the minimum wages or been owed by the State government and the addition of financial contributions from the incumbent government enriched business owners while the company payroll is either slim or their members of staff have been engaged without salaries and allowances for a certain period of time, does behoove the comprehension of most Nigerians who are seen to be helpless or as mere tools in the hands of our selfish ruling class but it does not behoove the understanding of the key players in our polity.

It is very pathetic that some Nigerians prefer to live as an oppressor provided their daily meals are not affected and their shady businesses are not altered, remain mute when others are oppressed, or be the oppressor if the society does not curb the animals in them, this is quite synonymous to the reasons why a lot will continue to act like they are not affected by the $20B missing NNPC funds, the decision of the former Minister of Aviation to spend a sum of N550M on bullet proof vehicles, the $30B missing funds under the watch of the Minister of Finance and the decision of the Minister for Petroleum to spend N10B on chartered jet. Nonetheless, it is neither convenient for those who have taken the position of bystanders nor is it peaceful for those who have taken the frontline of people agitating for a working country, as our heritage continue to fall apart despite their efforts but a war for justice , equity and transparency in governance can not be won when a large population of the people seems to prefer sitting on the fence when a very few among us continue to agitate for a free country as bequeathed to us by our heroes past.
It should interest Nigerians that recent unfolding has further affirm the claims of the elitist population of the Nigerian populace and press releases from international organisations and foreign journals, as we are neither compelled nor coerced to accept and believe that the incumbent administration has successfully spent tax payers money on the ongoing wasteful of resources by the PDP on the President Goodluck Jonathan reelection bid. Well this should not be a surprise to Nigerians who are aware of the 51 percentage of the total annual budget going to the government at the center while the remaining 49 percentage is shared among the States in the Federation.

Conclusively, a support for a government that has spent tax payers money on their strive to remain in power in order to continue feeding on the country’s treasury is nothing but a wicked decision that will further plunge our heritage into financial chaos.

Kazeem Sulaiman
sulaimanadeshina@yahoo.com
@KazeemDiary

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by ozoigbondu: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
APC e-thugs at it again so it is no longer 21 billion donated at work but tax payers money at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by denko(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
DO U PAY TAX - YES HOW MUCH DO U PAY A MONTH TELL ME.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by Ikengawo: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
you mean Niger Delta and Igboland oil?
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
You most probably didn't listen to GEJ's broadcast about why that money was raised when he explained it on the media chat. But you proceeded to post this book here based on misinformation. Sorry.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by huptin(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Biko remove igboland for that thing... wey the oyel?
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by Ikengawo: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
huptin:

Even my own village. Prostitute.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by huptin(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Even my own village. Prostitute.

Keep deceiving yourself. As for the second phrase am sure you were referring to your mother who obviously failed in her duty to bring you up well.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by halimaabi: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Foolish write up.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by Ikengawo: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
huptin:

Keep deceiving yourself. As for the second phrase am sure you were referring to your mother who obviously failed in her duty to bring you up well.

LOL so you didn't know that the whole of Igbo land produces oil?
anything else you care to share?
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by stevoski059(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
huptin:

I hate Yorubas wt passion for this singular act.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by huptin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
stevoski059:
I hate Yorubas wt passion for this singular act.

But you cant do anything to them, can you? You can only rant like an ant.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by stevoski059(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
huptin:

so my guess ws right afterall, you see your life even Obj.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by stevoski059(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yorubas dnt have oil , yet they dominated the oil companies in south south and south east.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by dokyOloye: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op,isn't obvious to U that APC is spending more than d PDP in d present season of electioneering campaigns?
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by dokyOloye: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
huptin:

Largest inland oil deposit is in Imo state.Abia also has a deposit.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2015
...that some of the most advertised achievements of his administration are of the lowest quality at this time and age especially for a country as important as Nigeria…

@DeleMomodu
A REVOLUTION LONG FORETOLD.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by customized19: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Ikengawo:

How far bro, wanna invite you to a party. Hehehee.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
dokyOloye:
Op,isn't obvious to U that APC is spending more than d PDP in d present season of electioneering campaigns?

Only an individual with a wasted education will concurr with ur claim, if I may ask, do u have an idea of how much TV sponsored adverts and placements on national dailies cost...
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
huptin:

We await what himself and his warlords from his region wil do to the Yorubas, when Jonathan concede defeat at the forthcoming polls.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
halimaabi:
Foolish write up.

Always use a Spellchecker, if u have problems with spellings... Get education.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by KazeemDiary(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
You most probably didn't listen to GEJ's broadcast about why that money was raised when he explained it on the media chat. But you proceeded to post this book here based on misinformation. Sorry.

Another one, he said the fund generated at the Presidential campaign fund raising dinner was diverted to the WADATA II Project (PDP HQ II).

What it was later used for does not stand a check, the sole truth remains that it was accrued from tax payers money, at the expense of the people.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by GenIgrigi: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:

[s]How far bro, wanna invite you to a party. Hehehee.[/s]

**grins** Olanrewaju johnson/orlandowoh, stop this nonsense, or you will soon cry blood. You file is getting bigger by the day. I pity you. **hehehe**

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by customized19: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Olanrewaju johnson/orlandowoh, stop this nonsense, or you will soon cry blood. You file is getting bigger by the day. I pity you. **hehehe**
[/s]

Runaway coward, you are here again with your stupidity. I dont take you serious anymore cos you only bark like a castrated dog. Devil punish you and orlandowoh together. Mumu
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by GenIgrigi: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Runaway coward, you are here again with your stupidity. I dont take you serious anymore cos you only bark like a castrated dog. Devil punish orlandoowoh . Mumu

**grins** Amen to your prayer. You de threaten person?, when are you showing us your new dance step Olanrewaju johnson. Kabba Monkey. We have new songs. Fresh and hot! Where is seggegs, the orijin hawker? **LOLS**

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by customized19: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Amen to your prayer. You de threaten person?, when are you showing us your new dance step Olanrewaju johnson. Kabba Monkey. We have new songs. Fresh and hot! Where is seggegs, the orijin hawker? **LOLS**
[/s]

Mschew. This coward ran away the other day. Boring thing. Quote me when you ready to cry, i dont have time for spit splashing. Its past 12am and need to go ball. Coward

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by GenIgrigi: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

[s]Mschew. This coward ran away the other day. Boring thing. Quote me when you ready to cry, i dont have time for spit splashing. Its past 12am and need to go ball. Coward[/s]

**grins** Why did You run to the mods to get Igrigimercenery banned. Insurgirls are funny. Stop spitting on me like your rotten mother just call me when you start your dance. I will rock you and your mother on the dance floor. #Thr.ees.ome things. **LOLS**

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by dokyOloye: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
KazeemDiary:

Only an individual with a wasted education will concurr with ur claim, if I may ask, do u have an idea of how much TV sponsored adverts and placements on national dailies cost...
Must U abuse?Anyway,U r a Kazeem,a potential boko haram member,paedophile,rapist,suicide bomber,jihadist,etc.
Child of anger,be ready to commit suicide come March 29,ewu.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by customized19: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Why did You run to the mods to get Igrigimercenery banned. Insurgirls are funny. Stop spitting on me like your rotten mother just call me when you start your dance. I will rock you and your mother on the dance floor. #party things. **LOLS**
[/s]

Imagine this b.astard, you fools have 3 mods doing your bidding and one of them even gave you all details of people, yet we dont care cos you are all under us. You ran away like a ragtag boko haram the other day, you should be ashamed of yourself. But you have no shame, its a pity i wont waste my time on you anymore cos you are only here to talk and pour smelling spit.

Go back to your duties of banging your senile mother, she need you asap.
Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by GenIgrigi: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

[s]Imagine this b.astard, you fools have 3 mods doing your bidding and one of them even gave you all details of people, yet we dont care cos you are all under us. You ran away like a ragtag boko haram the other day, you should be ashamed of yourself. But you have no shame, its a pity i wont waste my time on you anymore cos you are only here to talk and pour smelling spit.

Go back to your duties of banging your senile mother, she need you asap[/s].

**grins** If you still think the mods are involved in our algorithms then YOU A PURE JUMAN. May God forgive us for initially over-estimatimating your brainpower. You are just forming e-warrior, you lack intellect , You are only good to be pho.ck.ed like your BBW mother. Go bring her for me. **LOLS**

Re: President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work. by customized19: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** If you still think the mods are involved in our algorithms then YOU A PURE JUMAN. May God forgive us for initially over-estimatimating your brainpower. You are just forming e-warrior, you lack intellect , You are only good to be pho.ck.ed like your BBW mother. Go bring her for me. **LOLS**
[/s]

Bastard kid of a thousand father, This will be my last post to you. You are boring and stupid like your late dense father, you are just looking for attention. Good day

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Jonathan Returns To Aso Rock After Voting / Buy Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos... View Pics. / Air Force patrol helicopters observing the protests around Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.