Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through (23040 Views)

16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by Mystery007(m): 6:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Op most of these things u posted, happens in most federal uni's. So nob new thing at all
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by StealthyMe(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2015
You must not have been to FUTA undecided
The only thing that's not on this list is the rumour. Everyother thing is in excess

Akure sun can boil beans! No stories!
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by haiti007(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2015
school securities dey always dey person neck
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by ebbie9ja(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
spanzed:
Is any punishment slated for those who refuse to resume on 23rd...NO man...if I feel like going to sch I would and if I don't I would stay in my house...lectures isn't starting immediately as the Time_table wouldn't be out on monday sef..
FET timetable is out already, guess most faculties is not all is out too but lectures may not be starting immediately anyway.
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Sijo01:
How is this peculiar to Unilorin student alone?
its really peculiar, am a witness
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
StealthyMe:
You must not have been to FUTA undecided
The only thing that's not on this list is the rumour. Everyother thing is in excess

Akure sun can boil beans! No stories!
akure sun? Lol, ilorins sun can fry the brain
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
mochi1:
Lol!!!!! To write CBT exams sef, u go queue. You want chop 4 ASUU complex sef, u must to queue! Lol...... Dress code issue sef,na die! smh.... Just know that if you have an 8am class on monday,you just need to be @ d park as early as 6:45am because of dem freshers going 4 GNS! Tiring! Thank God I've got few months to go. NYSC calling already!
mehn that monday morning lecture tins na die, i practically waive them cos of fresh students and their GNS
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Oildichotomy:
We just read of the dude that the Surgeon Cultists operated on recently

Kindly include that in the list
he wasnt a unilorite, there are other schs in ilorin, kwasu, kwapoly, nursing sch, coll of edu, al hikmah priv uni and others, a unilorite can only be a cultist by mouth because u cant profess it openly, nobody to oppress or bully, cultism hardly exists i swear
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by lordbjizzi(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Object and pout all you want! tongue

Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by rkarang: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
kasman26:
On like Futminna no much queuing ,you only queue @ the bus park and sometimes during e-exams not as much as dat of unilorin,wen it comes to registrations no stress in futminna cos school portal always up to the task....but if na sun issue we dey always regard gidan kwano(permanent site) as pre NDA cos e just too hot but tnx to d school authority for planting trees dat are now providing shades...........Any way always proud to be a futmite

How about your water issue? Has it been resolved? Last time I checked, you barely had water to drink...
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by muad75: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
That's how it is. The school is of remarking standard buh the stress ehn,,,,,,,,
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by kykhelomor(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
grin it only takes d grace of God to be a unilorite. chai DAT sun and queue na die,just can't stand it.
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by kykhelomor(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

he wasnt a unilorite, there are other schs in ilorin, kwasu, kwapoly, nursing sch, coll of edu, al hikmah priv uni and others, a unilorite can only be a cultist by mouth because u cant profess it openly, nobody to oppress or bully, cultism hardly exists i swear
u are right

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
kykhelomor:
u are right
thanks, what dept are u
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by sameagles(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akbee:
1.This isn't the age of primitive living oga.i know ur desirous of change but it seems u av failed to realise the fact that such changes can only begin in you.What is more thrilling than the sight of people queuing up to board a bus,shop,enter a lecture venue??
U shud always learn to get there first if u dont wana waste ur precious time on one thing tru out the whole day.
2.Get another accommodation close to ur school n u wl avoid another Broda Paul's second missionary journey.
3.which university were rumours no dey?
Its inevitable bros..Come to unical and see things for urself..im afraid u wl tk what u have there in Unilorin for a mere child's play.
4.Harsh weather?this is Africa where the sun shines brilliantly.The harshness of the sun reflects in our skins.. Black is beautiful.
Northern Nigeria has the highest temperature in Nigeria cos it rarely rains there plus its closeness to the Sahara desert.U shuda gone for another school,maybe one in Asian minor or Uk.na for there u for begin complain of cold.
5.Hotel palava:Those students who spent their time waitn for the hostel portal to be opened aint serious fellows.. they had better look for accommodation else where or stand a chance of graduatn with third class.
Conclusion: It seems ur just starting higher school.(U NEVA CHI CHUM CHING.LOL.)hence ur yet to come to the knowledge that the four walls of a university is a different world from our homes n secondary schools.its expected that individual/ students seeking admission into any institution of higher learning are matured n can act independently without being shown what to do..U nd to sit up..
plan ur day wella n u wl soon adjust faster to the new environment.

i'm aware about all the fellow said abt unilorin, but i appreciate ur rational and mature comment, i personaly think that man just left a comfort zone, my advise for any student is to always remember the say that "only tough people last tough time never last" and there is a time and a season.
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by Drewin: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Suffering or stress DOESN'T always have to mean that the school is good...why do you guys like associating stress and suffering to being a part of school... it is a bad mentality.. I mean,why should I go to school to suffer.. it makes no sense.... I'm not saying that the hustle isn't fun oo...it is...but it's not normal.. Many successful people have gone to school without stress and it doesn't mean they didn't enjoy school...

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by StealthyMe(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

akure sun? Lol, ilorins sun can fry the brain

Have not really stayed at Ilorin so i can't really say...but ask anybody about Akure's sun

There's a reason its called The Sunshine State!
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
StealthyMe:

Have not really stayed at Ilorin so i can't really say...but ask anybody about Akure's sun

There's a reason its called The Sunshine State!
lol, compared to ilorin sun ak's sun is ice cream yummy yummy, btw i was born in ak, went to OGSA, thats like the second city i call home
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by StealthyMe(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

lol, compared to ilorin sun ak's sun is ice cream yummy yummy, btw i was born in ak, went to OGSA, thats like the second city i call home

Ok na...i can't argue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by Olajummylove(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na my school, you dey beef oh.. lol.. truth sha
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by elguaje(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
ebbie9ja:

Naso bro, what's ur level n dept?
chem 300l cry
Re: Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through by kykhelomor(f): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
illicit:

thanks, what dept are u
statistics department

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.