Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) (43245 Views)

Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
I know of a surety that Martin Luther the greatest church reformer address this issue in his 95 thesis against the Roman Catholic Church..
Martin Luther opined that body no be wood cux he later went on to marry Catherine von bora to please his aged father, tease the Pope and to vex the devil.
Do you know that the greatest sex offenders are found amongst the clergies and not with the laity..
How can you use just one verse of the bible and make it a doctrine forgetting that the bible is a dictionary of itself??.
Some are born eunuchs, some were made eunuchs by men and some became eunuchs for the sake of the gospel.
The choice is yours....
Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
They should cute of his smelling b o n e r! He's an i d i o t with no self control! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by dapsoneh: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
mercielizzie:
no wonder!
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jaymima:
The lady narrated the ordeal like she actually enjoyed it for a while before coming to her sense.see narrative! lipsrsealed

You too sabi. They didn't say what happened to the £100 the priest gave the woman. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by markbutcher: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by picoba(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015

[size=38pt]
Bad news everywhere
[/size]

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Why would you keep making excuses for the accused and you curse out the innocent. Thats how the other day someone was asking the lady that complained about the bursar what she wore to his office. When would you guys direct the question to the right people.

WHAT WAS THE PRIEST DOING INSIDE A ROOM (ALONE) WITH A FEMALE?

WHY DID HE UNHOOK HER BRA?

WHY DID HE GIVE HER £100 FOR UNDIES? IS THAT WHAT HE WAS TAUGHT IN SEMINARY SCHOOL?

WHY DID HE RUN AWAY WHEN HE HAD A CASE TO ANSWER IN THE UK? IF HE WAS INNOCENT WHY DID HE NOT RETURN AFTER HIS FATHER'S BURIAL?

WHY DID HE APOLOGISE TO THE CHURCH IF HE WAS NOT WRONG?

IF HE WAS RIGHT, WHY IS HE NO LONGER A PRIEST?

WHY WILL HE BE DEPORTED AND WHY IS HIS NAME ON THE SEXUAL REGISTER FOR 10 SOLID YEARS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

[size=18pt]ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR EVIL; UNLESS YOUR UNREPENTANT TYPE WILL JOIN HIM TOMORROW.[/size]
The father is definitely not innocent,you don't go looking for $ex when you vowed to stay off it, then again, we all know not all who claim one thing or other, are actually what they claim.

This lady isn't totally innocent either, one thing I've come to realize about $sexual relations with men is that, you really have to be firm, if you say "no" then act in accordance with it, a man who gave you money for undies and told you he loved you, asked for a kiss and you brought your cheek?when you are not interested? Seriously?

Why was she even in his room, when she already knew he was sexually interested in her? Yea, it's not a crime to help him out, but a sensible girl will not be alone in such a man's room, especially since she knows he had such intentions, instead she stood there, allowed her bweast to be fondled and then turn around to cry blue murder, I feel like slapping this lady angry.

A friend I've known for years traveled out, on his return, I went to visit him, dude tried to touch me inappropriately, you needed to the see struggle, I had to kick his new laptop across the room, took to my heels and immediately deleted all about him, if I had thought, "he's my friend na, I don't want to be enemies" and smiled sheepishly,maybe saying "stop na, what are you doing?" with hope that he'd not really r*pe me, what do you think would have happened?

This Rev even has some self control sef, doesn't change the fact that he is an 1diot sha.

Btw, the lady in the thread about the bursar, slapped him hard to register her displeasure.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Crownofwealth(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
O MY LECTURER.WHAT HAVE THOU DONE.?
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by slap1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigazu:

Its actually a wrong doctrine for a church to teach that some set of people shd not marry. I recall apostle paul's words '' in the last days doctrines of men shall come up forbiding to marry etc'' . The doctrine of the priesthood which d catholic church practices is erroneous, no where from genesis to revelation was any man of God, prophet, or apostle single. In apostle suleiman's words '' I see rev fathers getting married in d catholic church soon''
Yes. Paul advised to marry if one can't stay single.
1st Corinthians chapter 7, vs 1 and 2: A man does well not to marry. 2 But because there is so much immorality, every man should have his own wife, and every woman should have her own husband.

I wish something could be done about that issue.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by milky3(f): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Isé ilé tun ti gbe won de tá... charity begins @home and ends in public
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by makeitijn: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
we are very serious buyer of DPK(kerosene) in large quantity.. we seek A very very reliable and genuine SELLER who haS product for sale either ttt or tto.. we'll love to know price on offer and procedure.. please mail me HEAVEN6923CONSULTANTS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by slap1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Crownofwealth:
O MY LECTURER.WHAT HAVE THOU DONE.?
For real? You know him?
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deleted
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by oloworulz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
I blame pdp for dis. Am sure this man collected out of the 7billion
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
A priest in my church?
Do you know him?
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by simplemach(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
Do you know him? Cos i do
i dont ooo
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
slap1:
For real? You know him?
many people know him o. He is very popular
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by hybeenoni: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
Im yet to find a comment saying: "he is not a christian" by some church going people. Christianity as a religion takes responsibility for the misdeeds of its adherents and would rather pray than vilify the "sinner"... unlike some hypocritical folks in the other thread chanting: "he is not a muslim".
And like i said earlier..

And I'm also waiting 4 wen u will blame his action on his religion nd not on him!
Coz u hv nt rilli xplained what u meant by ' xtianity take responsibility for actions of its adherent' or u meant to say his religion taught him to do what he did?
Bloody hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
hybeenoni:

Bloody hypocrite!!!
Scream it louder. Whatever hurts would get you screaming... TRUTH HURTS tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Revolva(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow konji badd oo.....
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by slap1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
many people know him o. He is very popular
Chai. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by J4parry(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
In UK once you're a Nigerian accused of any offence and it gets to court, you are at the mercy of God cos itz most likely gonna be guilty.

Looking at the case, we can't take away the fact that it was consensual just that his supposed position as a priest is what makes it forbidden.

Only God is the perfect judge.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by atakamus: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
In as much as I don't support what he did. I did not see any crime here. The lady said no and he did not force her. I am seeing racism even. I am a Catholic and I know that major issues of sexual molestation in the Catholic church was and is still done by white priest. Most of them are hidden and protected by their bishops and even Vatican. At the worst duration, the offending priest and even bishops are secretly moved to other dioceses or told to quietly leave the priesthood.
Most of these oyibo priest even molest small boys( mainly the mass servers) and young women. The actually penetrate in most cases. Although the church is trying to clean up this situation. The lady did not say, he raped her. He just wanted it but she said no and left.
The man for me did not commit anything. Sorry my guy, name for oyibo land. If na here, some women due even seduce priests. I have stayed with some good priests and as well some guy men ones that do and undo. Sorry Nwadei you will fine. Just as for forgiveness ok.
In fact go to confession for your sins e hear?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by tiredface: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
He's returning to Nigeria where only the weak ones goes to jail.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by tsdarkside(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:
sad why swear an oath against the natural law of konji?

hahahaha...ask am...
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by bee444: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
I believe the lady gave her consent. She however reported the issue to the police when the "pastor" failed to meet her demands.

Don't believe everything you read from the UK newspaper. A country so full of racists that you won't even notice. They are becoming boring and obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Anybody can come up with such story. grin
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Octaves(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrPresident:
god does not exist, people are just fooling people
I can see you made adequate effort to begin your 'God' with a small letter. Comment on the topic. No body gives a ratass about what you believe.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Mezie01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Why would you keep making excuses for the accused and you curse out the innocent. Thats how the other day someone was asking the lady that complained about the bursar what she wore to his office. When would you guys direct the question to the right people.

WHAT WAS THE PRIEST DOING INSIDE A ROOM (ALONE) WITH A FEMALE?

WHY DID HE UNHOOK HER BRA?

WHY DID HE GIVE HER £100 FOR UNDIES? IS THAT WHAT HE WAS TAUGHT IN SEMINARY SCHOOL?

WHY DID HE RUN AWAY WHEN HE HAD A CASE TO ANSWER IN THE UK? IF HE WAS INNOCENT WHY DID HE NOT RETURN AFTER HIS FATHER'S BURIAL?

WHY DID HE APOLOGISE TO THE CHURCH IF HE WAS NOT WRONG?

IF HE WAS RIGHT, WHY IS HE NO LONGER A PRIEST?

WHY WILL HE BE DEPORTED AND WHY IS HIS NAME ON THE SEXUAL REGISTER FOR 10 SOLID YEARS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

[size=18pt]ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR EVIL; UNLESS YOUR UNREPENTANT TYPE WILL JOIN HIM TOMORROW.[/size]

N hu told u he is no longer a Priest??
Have u ever heard this:You are a Priest forever in the line of MELCHIZEDEK.. I am a Catholic n I know he went against d rule of celibacy.. But we are never infallible.. He would be given penance or suspension bla bla or seizure of office like stripped of his roman collar...

PRAY FOR UR SPIRITUAL LEADERS.. They are men not SAINTS
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mariblizzy(f): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whites will do worse to their women not to talk of a black lady. A white d!)Kh3ad will make a video for his friends. #freeMaNigga
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by thebestprice(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
we ARE very serious perenial buyers of DPK(kerosene) in large quantity..we need very very serious sellers who can supply us product for long period ..only genuine sellers WHO are ver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.