Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... (36099 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos) / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by JerryAbu: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
What look cute about dis guy?

E-no even get cloth to wear.

He for ask me to borow him my singlet.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by harry509: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

not yet, until uncle say so.
na u b uncle seun abi. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Whizpeter(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
mtchris:
"Awww" to your fellow guy? Are you GAY?

Sorry, where is it stated that it should only be used for an opposite sex...
SMH
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Sarimah(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
chingydaboss:
Hi..u hv nt answerd moi..
answered wat pls?
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by simplemach(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abbey2sam:

are you gay
nawa 4 u ooooo na everything be gay for ur side?
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by felicity111(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
not really
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by chingydaboss(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
can I send u a message?
Sarimah:
answered wat pls?
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Abbey2sam(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
nawa 4 u ooooo na everything be gay for ur side?

just a harmless question bruh, not except your one
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Neplusultra(f): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bia Chinedu, ikwado go school? grin
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by absoluteSuccess: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
harry509:
na u b uncle seun abi. Lol grin grin grin
Na me be uncle Absolute plus including success o.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by soulfood(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
Flavour or Maggi or whatever is your name... grow up and quit sharing your pix online like an attention-seeking woman on chronic menstruation.
He looks cute anyway undecided

hahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by JEITO: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kai! I remember some years ago when flavour use to come entertain in 302. Now he's a big star.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by bestlovegiver: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Flavour gollibe. If this guy were to be a politician, he will be as great as GEJ and the likes of Nelson Mandela. So proud of him.
yea...

THESE GIRLS WON’T KILL US: See How This Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Happy Valentine
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by mtchris(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

Sorry, where is it stated that it should only be used for an opposite sex...
SMH
You can as well start TWERKING for your fellow man since it wasn't stated to be done for opposite sex only
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Saucekide25(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Mayor88(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Akwana Atashi...time indeed fly
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by airex(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:
Flavour or Maggi or whatever is your name... grow up and quit sharing your pix online like an attention-seeking woman on chronic menstruation.
He looks cute anyway undecided
Hatred go finish you
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Tamzblaze(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:
Flavour gollibe. If this guy were to be a politician, he will be as great as GEJ and the likes of Nelson Mandela. So proud of him.
Must everything partain to politics Just asking
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Tamzblaze(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Cool though,but still waiting for when he's going to get a new look
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by nkkystel(f): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Looooolz!
Cute pix!
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 21, 2015
I like this guy. We are expecting you to perform in The States this summer.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by corektchic: 5:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Thats Awkunanaw boys' uniform
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Naseeeer(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Sarimah:
cute
yeah, he is cute. U r too

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by funken: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:

Abomination and sacrilege. Why compare GEJ to Mandela?? They r in different classes. One perceived to be corrupt the other spotless... Apples to apples oranges to oranges PLS!!!!
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Mr. Albania?

Point of correction....Mr Banana not Albania the European country... #thankmelater
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2015
U ve had those that are better than him but u neva noticed then....xx
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by jubrealguy(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:
lmao....even GEJ knows he ain't great
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Haywhymido(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2015
i see, so dem no born dis boy with dread. U totally got me dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.