Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Gunmen Attacked The Calabar Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attacked The Calabar Prison (673 Views)

"Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attacked The Calabar Prison by bishoppapee(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gunmen believed to be Niger-Delta militants, this afternoon attacked the calabar prison. It is believed that some prisoners escaped. This happened after a fierce battle of firearms. shocked
Re: Gunmen Attacked The Calabar Prison by estheremma(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm it was not easy this morning,it happened close to my house,thank God we had all gone to work,i hear say gunshots no easy,God pls be with your people,even calabar a peaceful town!where then is safe?
Re: Gunmen Attacked The Calabar Prison by obinnati(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
estheremma:
Hmmm it was not easy this morning,it happened close to my house,thank God we had all gone to work,i hear say gunshots no easy,God pls be with your people,even calabar a peaceful town!where then is safe?

hope no death was recorded. hmmm a reality of what is yet to come after the election

(1) (Reply)

Dumbest 'crook' Ever? Man Calls 911 To Report Wife For Stealing His Cocaine- pic / (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny / I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.