Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? (806 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God / Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Olsoo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nairaland is a typical explanation of the saying : "Many are called but few are chosen". As zillions of threads are being created daily,only tens of them hit Front Page. While some are really informative,educative and funny,some are just...UNBELIEVABLE. Enough of the digression,back to the matter.
The euphoria of 'First to Comment' alone expressed by some nairalanders is so humorous. grin Some will say FTC is a sign of good thing coming their way. Maybe,or maybe not*. Some wil even dedicate it to their mother,father,brother,aunts etc. I wonder when FTC became an award. Some will even open a thread for FTC purpose alone,paying little or no attention to the topic at hand. Once again, enough of the digression grin .
I had my topic/thread on Front Page for the first time tonight and to be sincere, i was feeling super cool; like i just won a football bet of 5 million naira with 60 accumulations. So that's what lead to this thread.

So to those it concerns grin wink ,how did you feel when you had your thread on FP for the first time?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Akkord4gov: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by GboyegaD(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Do people create post with the mindset of their post hitting the front page?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by EMEzzy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by agoadiv(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
E never enta rada dem ban me from romance section add embarassed angry
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Really?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Three of my topics hit front page within two weeks didn't change anything in my life...

Seun obinoscopy and co pls ftc
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by oluwadanie1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
All these ones above me forming porshe. When my topic 1st hit front page, i was so happy nd started thanking God. #serioustalk
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Olsoo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Do people create post with the mindset of their post hitting the front page?
I don't really have the answer to that. But come to think of it,i think threads are created to inform people about things and happenings,to ask questions,share experiences,seek advices,air ones opinion and get to know what others feel as well.
With the above reasons,getting ''a lot/enough" of contributions,ideas,informations,advices,comments, etcetera would do justice to the poster's intention/plight. And that's what FRONT PAGE does.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by Olsoo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
oluwadanie1:
All these ones above me forming porshe. When my topic 1st hit front page, i was so happy nd started thanking God. #serioustalk
See what Seun has caused. grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by braine(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
I realised it wasn't a big deal after all.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by bighead1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
i want fp too,
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by agoadiv(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
op na front-page u de dream sooo angry
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Topic/thread Hit Front Page For The First Time?? by agoadiv(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
op na front-page u de dream sooo angryolosho

(1) (Reply)

Kumkum Bhagya 20 November 2015 / Benin Crown Prince Wrestles With Chief Priest, Proceeds To Sacred Forest /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.