Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! (714 Views)

My Christian Brothers Please Shed Light On This Matter / For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
I was going for stations of the cross, on getting towards a mosque, instantly...someone praying there called me, I asked wether am the one because I've not step my feet inside a mosque before, he said I should come inside but I told him that am ok at the entrance door.
He first asked wether am hearing what he's saying, before prophecising to me that I will be a great dude, financially bouyant, he asked were I work and what they are into, I told him and he said that God blessing will locate me and I should pray this night.
Later, he said that I should go and get 4cubes of St louis sugar, I told him that I ain't with cash now, he gave me his number and said that I should call him whenever I get the cubes, I appreciated and left...I later went to shops but they don't sell in cubes but pack.

Abeg Muslim folks what does 4cubes of sugar means
Re: Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Run for your life sir! Face ur 14 stations of the Cross and forget the fraudstar....
Re: Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! by Mubbyleey(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2015
It might mean something... Just try it out, he didnt colect anytn 4rm ya, he didnt ask 4 anytn, God might've used him 2 send a message to u... Who knows

Just do it bro, it's mor or less lyk an offering 2me...
Re: Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Please run!
Dont mind the guy!
Run as far as possible from that guy
Re: Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! by udatso: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mubbyleey:
It might mean something... Just try it out, he didnt colect anytn 4rm ya, he didnt ask 4 anytn, God might've used him 2 send a message to u... Who knows

Just do it bro, it's mor or less lyk an offering 2me...
If you are a Muslim, you would know that there is nothing to consider in it. You would equally know that Islam has nothing to do with stuffs like this.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Foolowers To Buy Him A 65 Million Dollar Private Jet / Faith In Science? Evolution Of The Gaps?! / 3 Biggest Mistakes Christians Make When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.