Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... (1531 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / My Christian Brothers Please Shed Light On This Matter / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
I just finished seeing the interview of an imam (Mario joseph) that converted to christian, and I saw most of what he said; please I really need answers to this... the most captivating was the chapter of Koran 10:94 : which admonished Muslims to consult the bible if they don't understand all in the quran or consult the people that reads the scriptures....

Please Muslims I really need ur undiluted analysis to this; I want to know; thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUXd4qW9mg.

That's the video; u can watch it if u care to.
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Ofeakwu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Empiree: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
please I really need answers to this... the most captivating was the chapter of Koran 10:94 : which admonished Muslims to consult the bible if they don't understand all in the quran or consult the people that reads the scriptures....

Please Muslims I really need ur undiluted analysis to this; I want to know; thank you.
This was dealt with severally on different thread. Other related threads are deleted. It's old topic. Click on the link and scroll down for your answer. The so called 'imam' is nothing but a sham.[size=13pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2152758/jesus-son-man-let-bible/2#30957187[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Empiree:
This was dealt with severally on different thread. Other related threads are deleted. It's old topic. Click on the link and scroll down for your answer. The so called 'imam' is nothing but a sham.[size=13pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2152758/jesus-son-man-let-bible/2#30957187[/size]

The real sham is the quoran that your philandering evil prophet concocted
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Empiree:
hello; I have read through, can't really see how it is related to this discuss I put up
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by mustymatic(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
hello; I have read through, can't really see how it is related to this discuss I put up
Then there's no way you'll see it in anyway.. it has been analysed thoroughly.
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Many Christians claims that Quran Surah 10:94 tells Muslims to ask People of Book that is Christians and Jews if they are in doubt about Quran.
Quran 10:94 states
"If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt."

From all of the context they just pick up this verse saying that Muslims should ask People of Book if they are in Doubt. Well let us read the whole passage.

Surah 10:90
We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)."

Surah 10:91
(It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!

Surah 10:92
"This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

Surah 10:93
We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.

Surah 10:94
If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

From Reading the Above Passages we can conclude that Allah helped the People of Israel and saved them from Pharaoh. He showerd His blessings upon the People of Israel and settled them in a beautiful place of Jerusalem. Yet they fell into groups and worked against Allah's order and were arrogant.
This is the mischeif that Quran says to be asked by People of the Book. And thus, this mischeif are also a part of Bible.

But is this even a hood enough reason (if there's one) to embrace that joke of a religion?
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
^^^
Utter rubbish the children of Israel do not know who allah is neither was your allah their God. They worshipped Jehovah God almighty and not some tribal demonic deity called allah. Is it not obvious that allah claimed to be the god of Israel as an al taqquiya strategy to gain credibility Allah, mohamed and mooslims practising al taqquiya since 642AD. We thank God that Islam is currently imploding as they are on a self destruct mode with the way they killing themselves all over the world. Pure evil religion angry

1 Like

Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Jagoon:
^^^
Utter rubbish the children of Israel do not know who allah is neither was your allah their God. They worshipped Jehovah God almighty and not some tribal demonic deity called allah. Is it not obvious that allah claimed to be the god of Israel as an al taqquiya strategy to gain credibility Allah, mohamed and mooslims practising al taqquiya since 642AD. We thank God that Islam is currently imploding as they are on a self destruct mode with the way they killing themselves all over the world. Pure evil religion angry

Imploding? Loooooooooooooool! Say that again in 80 years when your religion is extinct!
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Imploding? Loooooooooooooool! Say that again in 80 years when your religion is extinct!

Dunce it's your evil cult (errornuosly called religion) that is getting extinct. Millions of muslims are renouncing islam every year in spite of your evil apotasy laws tongue and the remaining muslims are busy blowing themselves up along sunni/shia lines. The kingdom of satan is divided against it self. tongue

1 Like

Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Jagoon:

Dunce it's your evil cult (errornuosly called religion) that is getting extinct. Millions of muslims are renouncing islam every year in spite of your evil apotasy laws tongue and the remaining muslims are busy blowing themselves up along sunni/shia lines. The kingdom of satan is divided against it self. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2403179/religion-2050-depth-analysis

Really?
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Parrishnorwood , u don't have to abuse anybody religion, that wasn't what God thought us. Accept everyman and love thy neighbour as thyself. Pls what do u think about the video I posted from Joseph, the former imam...

Jagoon , same applies to you as well
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Parrishnorwood , u don't have to abuse anybody religion, that wasn't what God thought us. Accept everyman and love thy neighbour as thyself. Pls what do u think about the video I posted from Joseph, the former imam...

Jagoon , same applies to you as well

https://christ786./2014/08/25/answering-mario-joseph-muslim-imam-convert/

I think his confusion was pretty much summarized there.

And christianity is a joke. Not an insult, an accurate description.
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by plainbibletruth: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

https://christ786./2014/08/25/answering-mario-joseph-muslim-imam-convert/

I think his confusion was pretty much summarized there.

And christianity is a joke. Not an insult, an accurate description.

Go here and see this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2410291/which-son-did-god-ask
and decide which is more of a joke.
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Go here and see this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2410291/which-son-did-god-ask
and decide which is more of a joke.

Yeah, I thought I already schooled you on that topic? Clown!
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by plainbibletruth: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yeah, I thought I already schooled you on that topic? Clown!

Have our paths crossed before now?

You Registered: July 4th, 2015

You used the word: clown
Similar to some other 'person' I know. 

Strikethrough!

Part of the same circle?

Hmm! Interesting! 
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Have our paths crossed before now?

You Registered: July 4th, 2015

You used the word: clown
Similar to some other 'person' I know. 

Strikethrough!

Part of the same circle?

Hmm! Interesting! 

I am known by many names, and yes, our paths have crossed many times before now, you're just too clueless to notice, until now?
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by plainbibletruth: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

I am known by many names, and yes, our paths have crossed many times before now, you're just too clueless to notice, until now?

Clueless?

Just wanted to point out your slip.

Remember me mentioning passing of baton?
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Clueless?

Just wanted to point out your slip.

Remember me mentioning passing of baton?
Passing of baton? But I'm still the same person....
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by unphilaz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

https://www.nairaland.com/2403179/religion-2050-depth-analysis

Really?

Really with the shia vs sunni bad blood, yemeni houthi vs saudi arabia. ISIS against all muslim, muslims against isis we will be around, if i dont translate, to see how islam will
Re: For My Muslim Brothers! Please I Really Need Answers To This Direly... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
unphilaz:

Really with the shia vs sunni bad blood, yemeni houthi vs saudi arabia. ISIS against all muslim, muslims against isis we will be around, if i dont translate, to see how islam will

You've lost the plot.

(1) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Okay In Christian Marriage? / Jesus Name Written On The Sky (video) / Oyo State CAN Chairman, Pastor J.A Olabisi Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.