Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George (612 Views)

Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by SEHHYTEX(m): 1:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Chief Bode George was a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). In this interview, he speaks on the decision by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to dump the PDP among other burning national issues. Excerpts:
By Dapo Akinrefon
Howdo you see the decision of former President Olusgun Obasanjo to dump the PDP?
It is very sad. After he came out of incarceration, when most of his businesses were down, the party invited him and put a new beginning into baba. He has benefitted from the party.
I don’t think that I have heard of this that a man, who has been to the pinnacle to tear the party’s card publicly. There are things you should not expect an old man to do. It is unfair. Very unfair. This leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those who were part of his rebuilding. It is a very bad decision.
But Obasanjo says President Goodluck Jonathan plans to perpetuate himself in government like former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo?
He (Obasanjo) says he is a Christian and as a Christian, it is emphasised in the New Testament of the Bible where Christ said judge not so that you will not be judged. But his judgement is no longer about the policies of Jonathan. He has gone down to the extent of saying Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will jail you that is why you are afraid.
Talking to elders with respect
I am holding my breath because in an African setting, you talk to elders with respect and that is why I am trying to get the right words to describe my feelings. Baba (Obasanjo) is not a young man.
He was head of state at 39. So averagely, he should be about 84 or 85 and I am requesting that he should graciously fade away into the midnight.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jimi-agbaje-has-no-godfather-bode-george/
Re: Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by pacesetter939: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2015
The thief Olabode George shall proceed on his exile leave come March 28, 2015 and Nigerians shall celebrate his exit from our political space.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by baybeeboi: 2:21am On Feb 21, 2015
i can't see where He said He'll go on exile there.
Besides, source is saying a different thing.
OP, shine ya eyes
Re: Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by WendellSimilin: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Please don't forget to take Jimi Agbaje (Just kidding) with you
Re: Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by PassingShot(m): 5:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Be assured that you will not be the only one. Many of your boys like FFK, Obanikoro, Okupe and many more will join you in exile.
Re: Why I Prefer Exile To Living Under Buhari — Bode George by Beesluv: 5:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Exile.... so shall it be

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Membership Card Hadexpired, Says PDP / Presidency Accuses APC Of Taking Side With Boko Haram / A Nigerian Respond To Patient Jonathan Speech On Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.