Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) (3360 Views)

Why Do APC Govt Always Lie To Nigerians-we Dont Believe In This Govt Again (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be The Same Again! (pic) / PDP Busted Again? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Am posting this here cos I don't know the appropriate place to do so.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Fabdedon(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
So what does U.s.a have to say about this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Fabdedon(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
End time shocked
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Adewummy007: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for the notification
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
And so what? Did it bring back the kidnapped girls? Did it make our NGN stronger? Did it make GEJ know that there should be punishment for stealing even as he doesn't know the meaning of corruption? grin
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
So what does U.s.a have to say about this

I guess we should ask them.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
SweetJoystick:
And so what? Did it bring back the kidnapped girls? Did it make our NGN stronger? Did it make GEJ know that there should be punishment for stealing even as he doesn't know the meaning of corruption? grin

Really?
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Nuezha(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Just as you will celebrate your birthday on any of these days only 13 times (i.e. one Saturday in 6 years) if you live up to 80 years.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Goddex: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Really?
Wow!!![/size]
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Nuezha:
Just as you will celebrate your birthday on any of these days only 13 times (i.e. one Saturday in 6 years) if you live up to 80 years.

Lol! Never thought of that.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Adewummy007:
Thanks for the notification

Your welcome.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by kayboy4y(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Tnks @OP...but what difference does it make? Will it make us have a 25hours a day? What does it mean to an ordinary man on th street?
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
kayboy4y:
Tnks @OP...but what difference does it make? Will it make us have a 25hours a day? What does it mean to an ordinary man on th street?

I just have to believe those are rhetorical questions.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by romzyxy(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
what now?
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Syphax(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Ok,OP we'v noticed you.NEXT!!!!!!!!
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by PhockPhockMan: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Op God bless for this, I really appreciate. Unlike those talking trash up there, I pray God to make this February a month of blessing to you.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by AsahelDave(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
So what the fu*k is my buisness, though next week Friday is my birthday
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by dein77(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for sharing, OP.

It's really a rare occurrence.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by bro4u: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2015
SweetJoystick:
SWERVE
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by ozoigbondu: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Park well joor and marvel at this occurence
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Rebarobyn: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Difference between black man and white man:

White man appreciates rare happenings, does not take little things for granted

Black man must tie everything to money or politics or tribalism before it is appreciated #smh
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by osamaBUSH(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
but for leap years, every other February has four of each week day it's just the range that is special.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by alotofgrace(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
we have to give the composer of yr 2015 February an award
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some Igbo business men in alaba be like so i will open shade for only for 4 mondays-saturdays, landlord must remove money for this month, ifa bu cheating.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by blake777(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rebarobyn:
Difference between black man and white man:

White man appreciates rare happenings, does not take little things for granted

Black man must tie everything to money or politics or tribalism before it is appreciated #smh
We just have lotta frustrated people here
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by thaoriginator: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
And so WTF what?
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by fedesng(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great observations, Ribarobyn and Blake. Unfortunately, that is also one of the reasons why some countries are developed and others are underdeveloped (I mean developing, lol). We got to appreciate little things, to engender bigger things. Its even in the religious books.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by fedesng(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
My bad. I mean Rebarobyn.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by chezholy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
osamaBUSH:
but for leap years, every other February has four of each week day it's just the range that is special.

I tire for d nonsense write up, as far as a month has 28days in it, there would b 4 Sundays, 4 Mondays etc

1 Like

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by BashirAhmad1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
No... your finding hits the rock, most Feb. are like this one because the month most of time has 28 days, and 28/7 will give you 4.

Check Feb. 2019 and many more you will see all has 4 week days.

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Esdb3: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
You will in the next 823 years. This happens every 823 years.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
And how does that affect the defeat APC will receive on March 28 where we will MarchForward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News From Iraq !!! / BREAKING NEWS!!! Aba Locked Down In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kanu Markets Locked / What You Need To Read Today. By Babatunde Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.