Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye (34381 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by canalily(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Love tolerance and undastanding are the key to successful marriagesmiley
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
There is nothing like mathematics of marriage.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by okpamson15(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ojeremi:
wake me when I enter first to comment...or else

i'll be back next week
eyaaa sorry oh i dnt know that you are ega abt it i 4 leave u to comment first. Bt i mistakenly come first.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by arimahoseloka(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Harrisonn:
SUMMARY PLS wink

GEJ TILL 2019
u no well
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
I still can't find x.
is there in the equations
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by AdeniyiA(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
My equation says that Problems or variables in marriage like X &Y in equations, can never be found until the world comes to an end... cool
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by awoniyisunmonu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one.
so mathematics and marriage mix?
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
this is good for person like me
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Joshkid(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Harrisonn:
SUMMARY PLS wink

GEJ TILL 2019
Ain't funny!undecided
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Walelavender(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one my Daddy GO. An example to look up to in this perverse generation. Marriage is about analysis,mathemaically. Eg. The probability that you will give birth to a male child is 1/2, provided you have male siblings *winks*. Marrying a good cook is directly proportional to eating a nice meal. Provided her good character is constant, disturbing you for aso~ebi always is inversely proportional to attending 'owambe' party every saturday.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Blitz888(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
samuelkingz:
wow...my post made FTC...sosososo happy..meanwhile back to d matter.....d man really made so much sense....but wat got me laffin was his recognition dat love is indeed blind.
lol @ FTC. FTC indeed!
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:
LOVE IS BLIND...
BUT MARRIAGE IS THE EYE OPENER...
GOD BLESS YOU, SIR FOR THIS WONDERFUL PIECE...

rily
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Harrisonn:
SUMMARY PLS wink

GEJ TILL 2019
Stop hallucinating.
I know you have to earn your N500 per day for commenting.
But GEJ himself has said he is leaving office in 2015. grin

1 Like

Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
singlefade25:
Papa

Ewwwww...
Papa or Daddy...
Na Winners President we call Papa Ooº°˚˚°o
Here...GO na daddy...
No offence!!!
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by seunwen2(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ojeremi:
wake me when I enter first to comment...or else

i'll be back next week

Feel like commenting in between your post
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by baralatie(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
iduzebaba:
chineke me.......A phd holder in mathematics, 47 year of marriage, a renowned pastor, and all u could come up with is: ANGELS DO NOT EAT JOLLOF RICE, and next tin, unilag wan award am doctorate degree in science, only in naija sha...
meeen!that equation is natural law!

angels don't eat jollof rice!
if a woman is perfect(100%),she is not human!
and in applied mathematics,their is what is called mechanical accuracy!
no machine can deliver 100% wear and tear due to friction really exist!
hence the correctness of that phrase!

ANGELS DONT EAT JOLLOF RICE!
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by baralatie(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
There is nothing like mathematics of marriage.
what is mathematics in the first place!
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by BizBayo: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
I still can't find x.

thats true o, finding x is very important in this matter.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by simdam500(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Couldn't even read a thing....

Lemme just hide here b4 dey call me sinner...

If u quote me to say poo... thunder fire u
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Men love your wives and quit complaining and looking for reasons to justify your cheating, the servant of jah has spoken.

It's the women who allow these men trample on them that I blame.
and what would you do if your hubby cheat? Fight i guess
women noeadays go to marriage for the wrong reasons that why so many unfaithfulness
just pray jah leads us right
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by sweetcocoa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
obiak4:

and what would you do if your hubby cheat? Fight i guess
women noeadays go to marriage for the wrong reasons that why so many unfaithfulness
just pray jah leads us right
Fight ke, why would I want to do that?
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by bambuzz88: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote
author=iduzebaba post=30949688]chineke me.......A phd holder in
mathematics, 47 year of marriage, a renowned pastor, and all u could
come up with is: ANGELS DO NOT EAT JOLLOF RICE, and next tin, unilag wan
award am doctorate degree in science, only in naija sha...[/quote]

i have seen real shit though, only in naija
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Fight ke, why would I want to do that?
don't you love him enough?
please fall in love for once so you know firsthand
happy Sunday
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by yomide: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2015
I tap into the annoiting. It is well with my marriage.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by Eniye30: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
okpamson15:
God is stil saying something. Women are not angel so dnt expect 100% frm them. If you know this your marriage wil work out wel. I always comment first in this man of God message, it seem to me there is something special about it. May be i wil become a pastor.
I pray. U cn strt workn 2wards dt.
Re: The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye by okpamson15(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eniye30:
I pray. U cn strt workn 2wards dt.
i will do as you said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.