Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? (34420 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 04, 2022
Second Wife anyday, anytime

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Kriss216: 1:05am On May 04, 2022
Only a selfish and greedy woman will monopolize gbola created for many.

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by yanabasee(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Only a selfish and greedy woman will monopolize gbola created for many.

You mean a community pr|ck?

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 1:16am On May 04, 2022
Sharing my husband wit someone occasionally & Sharing my home with someone permanently are 2 different things...

My husband is my joy but my home including him is my peace.

You can share in my joy with me but not my peace.

PEACE IS NEVER SHARED...

I value and cherish my peace very much....

529 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Kriss216: 1:17am On May 04, 2022
yanabasee:

You mean a community pr|ck?
No gbola is meant for one kpekus. Ever wondered why Sarah instructed Abraham to farm in Hagar's farmland?

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by yanabasee(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

No gbola is meant for one kpekus. Ever wondered why Sarah instructed Abraham to farm in Hagar's farmland?

I wouldn't, because back then, we never had this type of awareness and education to realize how a man sleeping around with different women will want one woman not to sleep around with different men...

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Kriss216: 1:30am On May 04, 2022
yanabasee:

I wouldn't, because back then, we never had this type of awareness and education to realize how a man sleeping around with different women will want one woman not to sleep around with different men...
The awareness and education is our curse.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On May 04, 2022
they are both the same na.... the only difference is that one has an official title while the other hasnt. but the reality is that BOTH THESE WOMEN ARE SLEEPING WITH YOUR HUSBAND

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by drmuchin: 1:59am On May 04, 2022
between devil and Lucifer which would u choose?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Fiscus105(m): 2:31am On May 04, 2022
WondaBeauty:
Sharing my husband wit someone occasionally & Sharing my home with someone permanently are 2 different things...

My husband is my joy but my home including him is my peace.

There is love in sharing, so they say!

I value and cherish my peace very much....

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Lalami3232(m): 3:31am On May 04, 2022
Second wife na pain pass. Do you know why? The second wife dey as legal as the first wife. The second wife get same benefit as the first wife. Some men dey even carry the second wife to come stay same house with the first wife. Second wife get inheritance. Second wife no dey hide, she can so anything because she's legal.
But you see sidechicks, dem dey fear some wives. Dem no fit call the man anyhow because he may be with the wife. A wife can beat up the sidechick but no fit beat second wife because both of them get equal right. God abeg, no ever give us reasons to marry more than one woman for this life. Dear men, we know say only 3% of ladies for this 9ja na get the tendency to be a good wife, so my advise to una be say make una find from those 3% and marry. Polygamy na demonic thing ooooo, I know wetin I dey talk. The father is "OUR FATHER" while the mother is "MY MOTHER". I rather be a single guy forever, than to marry more than one woman. Hence, my reason for abstaining from our 9ja babes because dem go always give you reasons to marry multiple women.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go for DNA test oooo. Non virgins aka boreholes are not to be trusted. The pikin resemble you, is not a guarantee say na your pikin"

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by talk2hb1(m): 5:06am On May 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
they are both the same na.... thr only difference is that one has an official title while the ther hasnt. but the reality is that BOTH THESE WOMEN ARE SLEEPING WITH YOUR HUSBAND
Your Theory is Like Saying Sleeping with your wife is like sleeping with a Prostitute, except one is legally recognised while the other is not recognised legally.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Islandlady(f): 5:46am On May 04, 2022
Second wife pains the most, she gets access to all the entitlement including free access to my husband dick cry anytime she wants

No thanks, I can't endure my husband taking in a second wife

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Whazar(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2022
What if I decide to have both?

Second wife and many side chicks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 6:16am On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=112502269][/quote]

Love in sharing my joy only(which is Him) and not my peace(my Home)

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by nzeobi(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2022
Many women are comfortable knowing their husbands cheats but will fight when its comes to second wife

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by TheWolfen(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2022
Second wife hurt women most until side chicks becomes pregnant too. That one is same as taking a second wife to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Origin(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2022
It all depends on your perspective...

If you were the child of a side chick or a legitimate wife which would you prefer.

If you were the newcomer would you prefer to be a side chick or a legitimate wife.

By the way, there is nothing like second, third etc wife. Wife is wife..

If you became a widow or divorced (normal life things) would you hope to get remarried or become a sidechick.

The only difference is the legitimacy of the union and the kids. So everyone concerned gains respectability.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Salubata(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2022
Second wife! kiss

Women hate rivalry but unfortunately men are polygamous naturally.

There's that silent pride for men in having more than one woman LEGALLY to himself

In all, to each everyone!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by slawormiir: 9:36am On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Na second wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by PlaysNigeria: 9:36am On May 04, 2022
Both
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by TechCapon(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2022
Second wife

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Tvoice: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
All of the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by inoki247: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
lol
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Babaflenjor: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
U
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by NotBeenPaid: 9:37am On May 04, 2022

Sometimes I can’t help but to question the sanity of the mods on this forum. What a thread.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by SensualMan: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
2nd wife.

The greatest gift God ever gave me was making me a man.

If u are PROUD to ba man Hands up?

Too many hands cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by oviead: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
oF COURse second wife

Sharing of territory

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.