Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (32813 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by dre11(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2015
My husband raped me and I had to lose a two-month old pregnancy in the process. I want the dissolution of my two-year-old marriage,” a-38-year-old wife of a pastor had told a Lagos Island Customary Court .
The petitioner, Mary Iyayi, a make-up artist, who lives at 49, Oke-Olu St., Iponri, a suburb of Lagos, confessed this development to the court.
She alleged thus, “My pastor-husband held my hands to the wall, so I could not move. I told him that I was pregnant but he did not listen, until he forcefully made love to me.
“After it, I started bleeding and I lost the pregnancy. He told me later that he had just helped me to flush out the pregnancy.’’

Mary said that she had three abortions for pastor during their courtship in order to save his ministry from crumbling.
“It was after we had been married that I knew that he married me because of my money and not that he truly loves for me.
“He once told me that he preferred a woman with big breasts which I do not have,” she said.
Mary told the court that her husband was fond of beating her at any slight provocation and that act had led her to have two miscarriages.

“While he was beating me, he also pushed me and I hit my stomach against the wall, and I lost a pregnancy in the process.’’
She also told the court that before she packed out of her matrimonial home in June, last year , her husband had stopped sleeping in the same room with her.
“Due to the three abortions and two miscarriages I suffered, I was told at the hospital that my womb had been tampered with and that it would take divine intervention for me to be pregnant again.
“Also, my husband threatened to kill me if I should leave him, saying it is against the law of his church. He said that their church law forbids its members from marrying another wife if the former wife was still alive.
“I packed all my belongings from his house except my wedding gown which he seized. I want the court to help me collect it from him and dissolve the union.
“I am making this appeal because I am the only child of my parents and I do not want to die prematurely and mysteriously,” she said.
Mary also told the court that she bought almost all the items including the two cell phones her husband was currently using.
While responding, the husband, Pastor Samuel Iyayi, 35, who lives at the Assembly of God Church, Alpha Beach, Lekki, Lagos State, told the court that he did not rape his wife.
“It is true we had sex and she lost some blood in the process, but I did not rape her.
“She also left home in April 2014 for one and a-half months only to return after some of our church members had intervened on her behalf.
Iyayi, however, speaking on the wedding gown said, “I had sold the wedding gown when my father was sick and I could not raise money to offset his hospital bills.
He said that he was still in love with his wife and was ready to have her back if she was still in love with him.
The President, Chief Awos Awosola, ordered the man to produce the wedding gown in court on June 1, the next adjourned date and told the couple to maintain peace.
He adjourned the case to June 1 for further hearing.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/15/woman-38-loses-pregnancy-after-rape-by-pastor-husband/
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by GboyegaD(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2015
The case get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Moana(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2015
After the first abortion that was when she was supposed to leave that relationship. Now imagine after 2 more and 2 miscarriages. She wasted the fruits of her womb on a harlot!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 10:16pm On May 15, 2015
Mary said that she had three abortions for pastor during their courtship in order to save his ministry from crumbling

Pastorshocked

what happens to sex after marriage that you guys preach about......
why won't the ministry collapse when you are busy yanshing when you suppose to be gathering

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by belamour(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
OMG
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
Iyayi, however, speaking on the wedding gown said, “I had sold the wedding gown when my father was sick and I could not raise money to offset his hospital bills.

who does this if not a very un-serious man and husband to be

she doesn't know she never had a husband but a fucker

8 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by dre11(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
“Also, my husband threatened to kill me if I should leave him, saying it is against the law of his church. He said that their church law forbids its members from marrying another wife if the former wife was still alive.

Why is the man using emotional blackmail to force/intimidate the lady/woman to marry her.

This shows that the man didn't love her but was looking for ways to get her to stay

6 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Pastor or .....
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by SAMBARRY: 6:00am On May 16, 2015
Shey pastor leleyi abi storpa lipsrsealed

continue doing abortion for him till dey abort your intestine join. He should have r@ped you to death. Abi Ashewo dey get belle ni?

no be tithe money you dey use do abortion. In fact una 2 fit una self die.

Next

3 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Wendy80(f): 7:45am On May 16, 2015
I don't blame the pastor I blame the woman. She saw the handwriting clearly written on the wall, she come wear 'sunshade' enter the marriage.
Was she expecting a happy home from a 'PASTOR who is Fornicating and supports abortion.
...and she was happy saving his ministry by aborting her destiny away.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Islie: 9:12am On May 16, 2015
Mary also told the court that she bought almost all the items including the two cell phones her husband was currently using.

This shows that she is the financial contributor to the family and the husband hasn't got any.....

Maybe that's why he used emotional blackmail to keep her in the marriage for this long

3 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Islie: 9:18am On May 16, 2015
“Due to the three abortions and two miscarriages I suffered, I was told at the hospital that my womb had been tampered with and that it would take divine intervention for me to be pregnant again.

Is she exaggerating to make her case look presentable or it realundecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by okooloyun1(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2015
Many criminals now hide under the pretense of a pastor but I blame the woman who aborted her pregnancy for someone who claim to be a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Helkayklassic(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2015
Rape between married couples!

Pastor!!

3 abortions!!!

2 miscarriage!!!!

Money love!!!!!

Wedding gown sold!!!!!!

In conclusion, two of them na werey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by HoneySwag(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2015
The things some of these "pastors" do are terrible

7 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Sweetcollins: 9:46am On May 16, 2015
Jesuuuu...ifeneme
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by AnneMomoh: 9:47am On May 16, 2015
We really need to find a solution to all these domestic Violence
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2015
end times tins hehehwhw
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by naijapips: 9:48am On May 16, 2015
people have used religion for all sort of atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by manpo2k(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2015
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by 50calibre(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2015
Rap*e doesn't apply in this context. There's nothing like a husband rap*ing his wife. It's his wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On May 16, 2015
So some preek fit comot belle?ok now

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2015
Why do our Y brothers like rape so much? Is it a show of supremacy in their culture? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by kullozone(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2015
mtcheew!!

this is ridiculous
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Monikween(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2015
and d judge asks d couple to make peace...... smh I trust myself peace nikoko
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by synergycom19: 9:55am On May 16, 2015
This is why I said women don't know how to love,Women,ladies Listen,the Bible never permits you to LOVE any man,that you are not married to. Even the husband should be the one loving while you submits,because of the love he shows,Women are easily confused and end up marrying the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2015
If it's ur husband, it's not rape but lawful
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by kent79: 9:55am On May 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Monikween(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2015
50calibre:
Rap*e doesn't apply in this context. There's nothing like a husband rap*ing his wife. It's his wife.
what u just typed can make me shoot u...forceful sex is rape!

10 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ATMC(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
#exhales must she marry? Why did she marry him? The pain people go through...smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.