Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend (28852 Views)

Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Pastor Dupes Sokoto Bizman Over Spiritual Solution (picture) / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by blesoh(f): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wat kind of wickedness is ds,indeed d world is wicked,good pple dont last.
Police pls give his frnd a very slow n painful death.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Missonas(f): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wicked world!thankGod the evil frenemy was caught.These days one is safer in the midst of one's enemies than friends

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by dedollarman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
This crime happen in my area it was real this young man was an importer of motor batteries at spare parts zuba in Abuja before he was assissinated hornestely am very happy at last the culprit has been arrested nothing is hidden under the sun may his soul rest in peace
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
this is what I call story for the gods, how I go read this kind encyclopedia wey no go add anything to my life

And i bet u....this is the only.story I.have read up to the end, this year..very touching
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Mariopgomery(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
splashbaby:
Haaa...some Igbos are indeed terrible people. You soon become the bitter enemy of an average Igbo man after helping them to success....especially when they sensed that you are now equals....other tribes might behave in this manner though but my experience with Igbos are not funny.

This is my story.
I had an Igbo friend as a business partner. We started a business together with my own Idea, we both contributed money to get it started. Along the line we had issues with take off... a serious one at that and my friend lost interest and started demanding for his own part of the investment...it was a terrible moment for me that at a certain stage I sold my car to raise the fund for him, he was like a devil.

In the past I brought him into a big contract with delta state government at Oghara efe that brought huge dividend... I was really shocked that he demanded I sell my car to pay him off which I did...eventually he started a campaign against me as I struggle to make the business a success which I succeded, now he goes about blackmailing me that I took over a business we started together...so sad for him it was too late. Ever since I watch my back with serious care. Igbos sometimes are no good people to do business with...speaking from experience.

are you telling me that your friend acted this way because he was igbo?
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by devour129: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
splashbaby:
Haaa...some Igbos are indeed terrible people. You soon become the bitter enemy of an average Igbo man after helping them to success....especially when they sensed that you are now equals....other tribes might behave in this manner though but my experience with Igbos are not funny.

This is my story.
I had an Igbo friend as a business partner. We started a business together with my own Idea, we both contributed money to get it started. Along the line we had issues with take off... a serious one at that and my friend lost interest and started demanding for his own part of the investment...it was a terrible moment for me that at a certain stage I sold my car to raise the fund for him, he was like a devil.

In the past I brought him into a big contract with delta state government at Oghara efe that brought huge dividend... I was really shocked that he demanded I sell my car to pay him off which I did...eventually he started a campaign against me as I struggle to make the business a success which I succeded, now he goes about blackmailing me that I took over a business we started together...so sad for him it was too late. Ever since I watch my back with serious care. Igbos sometimes are no good people to do business with...speaking from experience.
should we all start telling our stories of betrayal from people from other tribes ? No cos we are matured enough to know it's an individual thing and even a blood relative can betray you. Please don't start !

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by splashbaby(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mariopgomery:

are you telling me that your friend acted this way because he was igbo?
May be...other tribes might have done worst.... But it was terrible experience
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Brineharry: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Finally am soo happy that this man has been caught. D deceased Anthony eze (nwaziky) is my relation. We suspected he was d killer cos if u see how he was behavin on d burial day, u ill know. He even brought a giant cow dat we rejected..finallY our findings were true
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by pansophist(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
splashbaby:

This is my story.

Was it because he was igbo or human? How can we even verify the authenticity of this story? His part of the story is yet unknown too

1 Like

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by madjune(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
I trust my three alsatian dogs more than I trust humans.

I'd rather feed them my last indomie pack than a straying hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by rickyamos: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Asap rocky!
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Harmvirus(f): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Smh..RIP to the dead
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Krisddon: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jeez! People are so wicked!
This guy was as peaceful as dove.
I remember how my sister used to playfully call him “Ntu na Nsukka”.
R.I.P bro! *Sobs*
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Unclerukus: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
True friendship is extinct these days,it just competition nowadays. Just keep some company but always be observent, the friend may have been displaying jealous tendencies he may have ignored or failed to notice. I dont even trust my own siblings sef talkless of one friend.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Adenex3051(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. I just wish our Police force can resolve murder cases like this.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
elesweo:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Yry2Mspzqdk/VOuCOhs0d5I/AAAAAAAABO8/A5ODDzObnhA/s1600/oyi.jpg[/img]

You are a bastard.

On this thread where we should be sober is where you decide to advertise your rubbish.

Bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Same way my mothers friend came up with dept story after her death. Meanwhile , mum had no dept. Where is the friend today? 20 feets below the earth surface as I type this. We will all die.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Ama80(f): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ds is my husband's neighbor popularly known as Nwaziki.he was loved by all.in fact wat we heard was dat he was killed by his kinsman whom he out donated durin their meeting lunching.we never knew it was his bestie I wish d picture or his name WL b disclosed.no peace for d wicked

1 Like

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
D MOMENT I DISCOVERED I HAD NO FRIENDS BUT "FRIENDLY ENEMIES", I ADJUSTED...IT'S A CRUEL WORLD!
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2015
the igbo people should copy something from the Hausa and Yoruba people, NEVER BETRAY YOUR BROTHERS!! damn it!

in fact! Nigerians as a whole should stop killing themselves, Nigerians should copy from the yorubas!!
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by tomzman: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
So sad. See what greed can lead one to do
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Eyepencil: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Optional2:
Hmm
Wtf! Are you brain dead? What is the meaning of that rubbish
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Hefty5(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2015
This is verry pathetic to me owing to the fact dat the wife of the deceased is my cousin...though its a sad storry buh am happy justice have been put to book..tnk u lord . ..
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Reference(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
hungryboy:
That's why i got no friends
some men are evil sha

Same here. Got no friends. No time for excess baggage.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by trevolicious1: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm omatse ooo! Dem suppose. Take dis story act Nigerian film.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by effogis: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
What a pathetic story. The love of money is the root of all evil (11 Timothy 6v10 ). Your best friend could be your worst enemy, your worst enemy, your best friend. Bob Marley. Even you Brutus? Eze may your soul rest in peace. Don't worry, those who killed you will see Oba of Benin
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by IME1: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reflecting on Isaiah 40:6, I’ll say that humans have the same life expectancy as grass! When the flowers and grasses see the wind coming they know anything can happen. They do what they can while they stand. But we humans hardly count our days. We often have ‘bigger than life’ mentality that ‘nothing dey happen’ but in reality anything can happen at any time. So let us be wise and number our days that we may live right.
- TLF
My God both the killed and the killer would face judgment and both would live in the memories of those they leave behind.
May his soul rest in peace
#saynotoassassination#
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Adaezeagu(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
andyanders:
Don't know why Anambra people can do anything because of money.They love money more than anything both their men and women and they can do anything to get what they want.
ewu! Hausa
Were did u see anambra in d post
Ole ogororo
Ole oshi
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Adaezeagu(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the igbo people should copy something from the Hausa and Yoruba people, NEVER BETRAY YOUR BROTHERS!! damn it!

in fact! Nigerians as a whole should stop killing themselves, Nigerians should copy from the yorubas!!
ur dp show dat u re among the 21million werey
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adaezeagu:
ur dp show dat u re among the 21million werey
LOL!!! that's when my ex use to be hot! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.