Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt (2637 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by bigass(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
This guy will be a minister in Buhari's govt. He has no enemy. Everybody Loves him

Akinwumi Adesina

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by PhockPhockMan: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
bigass:
This guy will be a minister in Buhari's govt. He has no enemy. Everybody Loves him

Akinwumi Adesina
In other words, GEJ till 2019.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by major466(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
The same man Buhari accused for not doing anything in the Agricultural sector APC and Confusion are like brothers and sisters. **Laughing in Efik** grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truth be told, this guy is really working. The government of Oga Jona would have been better if he had more of his likes but thanks to Allison Madueke, Wike, Oduah and Mama Patience who led him to where he is.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by lilbazy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to
tell Nigerians;
"I don't think you guys know what you are playing
with. You can call each other names and laugh
about it now but when you end up inciting hate
here as I read through your posts here and a real
civil war starts in your country you will regret what
you are doing now. Your religious and political
leaders are trying to divide you between religious
lines and you are helping them do that rather than
standing up and say we are all Nigerians never
mind our tribe, region or religion.
That's the only stand that will save your blessed
nation. The foreign powers pushing the
government to take certain decisions will abandon
you when you start killing one another and reject
you from running to their countries so be careful.
Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even
based on religious or tribal difference and see
what we did to our country. The worst conflicts
are those based on tribal and religious
differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and
Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this,
please watch the documentary/movie called
"Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart
bleeds when I read what you guys are saying
because I know what this will lead to.
You will be the losers all of you whether Christian,
Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and
save your nation together because you have only
one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Lets unite and fight for our nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
FINALLY THE FIGHT HAS BEEN FIXED.........MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO; MAY 2ND.
CANT WAIT

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by KwoiZabo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yoruba and Sentiment can never be divorced. 80% of the people that will click like for this post lives in Lagos and never experienced Agric. transformation first hand. They will never give kudos to GEJ for Airport, Rail, Road, electoral & Power transformation they witnesses around them 'coz it's not being m idwifed by their own.
Cow wet no get tail na God dey pursue fly for am.
Alhaji Bubu #showusyourcerificate
GEJtill2019

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by Change2015(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
In other words, GEJ till 2019.

Acute CDD
Comprehension Deficit Disorder

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by briefness: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
The minister's visibility on the media is laudable. All I see in the market is still imported rice. Are we exporting all what we produce?
Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by johnmartus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Yoruba and Sentiment can never be divorced. 80% of the people that will click like for this post lives in Lagos and never experienced Agric. transformation first hand. They will never give kudos to GEJ for Airport, Rail, Road, electoral & Power transformation they witnesses around them 'coz it's not being m idwifed by their own.
Cow wet no get tail na God dey pursue fly for am.
Alhaji Bubu #showusyourcerificate
GEJtill2019
senseless post we can't celebrate mediocrity performance you funny all this outdated projects you called transformation? please go to china and see what they call railway

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by Perfectwazobia: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is the best man in GEJ cabinet, I will love to see him in future regimes and probably rule this nation

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by ochejoseph(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC members are the most deceptive fellows you can find anywhere on earth I tot they want change!

They initially accused Adeshina and President Jonathan of Non Performance after discovering they shot themselves on the leg they started giving him awards and naming projects after him

For the records

Under president Jonathan

Technology was introduced into fertiliser distribution with the fertiliser e-wallet which the president Lunched and today the whole of Africa I copying it

Under President Jonathan rice pyramids sprung up across Nigeria, waste land where transformed to rice Fields, this year alone president Jonathan has released over 20 billion for dry season Farming alone

Under president Jonathan Cocoa/ hides skin Leaped over cassava to become the second highest export earner

Uunder president Jonathan tomato cultivation received the needed boost today tomato processing companies are rushing to open shops in Nigeria

Before GEJ no tractor assembly / manufacturing firm operated in Nigeria every single tractor had to be imported today the story is different 3 tractor assembly/ manufacturing firms including the famous styr is in Nigeria

Food imports are down by over 70 %!

I can go on and on

Lies have have expiry dates but the truth never expires - Oche Joseph Otorkpa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by sweetgala(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
briefness:
The minister's visibility on the media is laudable. All I see in the market is still imported rice. Are we exporting all what we produce?

Same way I feel , I've heard of winning awards and doing good work , but what is the point if Nigerians are not feed from our land's harvest
Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by vislabraye(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
But I thought there was nothing good about GEJ's government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by larytyy: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Check out: 12 most shocking celebrity sex tapes of all time http:///1vO4S9b
Re: Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt by ganye1: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
The man is a fraud just everything about this government. Let him tell us how many billions he spent to purchase handsets for farmers, how many handsets did he purchase with the billions and when were the handsets given to farmers.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Under Fire For Saying ” He Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar” / Names Of The 12 Oou,ago Iwoye Students That Died In An Auto Accident Yesterday / Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.