Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Deal With Failure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With Failure (493 Views)

How To Deal With Loneliness In Marriage / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Failure by Buildingthelife(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Though failure is not our desire, but I must tell you that it is inescapable and must occur at one point in your life (feel free to quote me anywhere). Before I start with the basis, meditate on these quotes, as it would quicken and broaden your mind on failure.

“The ability to fail is our nature, the question is, do we fail and stop trying, or do we fail and try to bounce back”. The answer to these questions would determine if we conquer it, or it conquers us – Clinton Odumah

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve. The fear of failure” – Paulo Coelho

“You make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to stand up and say, “I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life”. – Joel Osteen

“When you fail, bounce back and try again, for with this, failure becomes a friend rather than a fear, the good thing is friends help”. – Clinton Odumah.

How do you feel after reading those quotes? I’m guessing charged up. Alright let’s proceed.

Failure is a spontaneous occurrence that has to be dealt with before it takes the wheel in our life. At some time in your life, you’re bound to fail (believe me), but it is up to you to learn from your mistakes (not complete)
Read full post here >>>>>> http://buildingthelife.com/how-to-deal-with-failure/

Re: How To Deal With Failure by Buildingthelife(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Avoid Procrastination:
This is another success buster and a door opener to failure..Putting off things we can do now till later can reduce the level of what we can achieve in Life. Whether we would like to admit it or not, we all have been victims of the invasion of procrastination at one point in our life. With miscellaneous activities such as social media chats, watching youtube videos. Checking emails and reading articles on blogs and forums which we would gladly choose over filling documents or working in the field.. Yes, with no doubt YOU have procrastinated once or twice.. Now, there are just some who are chronic procrastinators.. Success is limited when we obnubilate our tasks..I will be posting an article on my blog on Monday about this..
Note This article would be very helpful if you really want to succeed..
Stay tuned to my Blog
@ http://www.buildingthelife.com and sign up to my newsletter with your email to know when I release this post and be the first to comment..

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers, Who They Are / Advantages Of Being Single / 40 Ways To Murder Your Wife In Cold Blood: Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.