Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Advantages Of Being Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Being Single (494 Views)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being Single by Dannidom(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Broke outta relationship cry fanned the heat for several weeks then I paused looked back "Oh damn it! I realy wasted my time with that B*itch" tryna move on. not so easy but N*iga gotta move on wink.

At least no Serious relationsh*t for now gonna lay low for now. Buh ama hit at the 'Advantages of being single'

1. YOU NOW HAVE TIME FOR YA SELF

that was exactly what I missed from my last hook up

2. NO MORE B*TCHES ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT
B*itchy aint it?

3. YOU DON'T SWALLOW THE WHOLE LOTTA ALOTTA SH*T
But that gotta stop now. Atleast for now sad

4. NO MORE HEART(BRAKES)BREAKS

Bring' em all P tongue. All ya diss, all ya hate comment

They should be more but still loading...

(1) (Reply)

40 Ways To Murder Your Wife In Cold Blood: Must Read / To Win A Man, Win First His Stomach - Bamisepeters / The 52nd Reason Men Marry Certain Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.