Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,268 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout (1656 Views)

Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by sixtuschimere: 2:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Every living human should give praises to God.

It is not our right to leave our house in the morning and come back safely in the night.A terrible ghastly accident between an SUV and Keke Napep occurred yesterday's afternoon just before
Galadimawa Roundabout.The Keke was forced toward the direction of a coming car after it was hit by the SUV.Eyewitnesses say all the passengers as well as the driver of the Keke were severely injured. They were rushed to a hospital but nobody knows their conditions for now.

Source/See more photos: http:///QiiH

Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Oh no. I hope they pull through.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by GboyegaD(m): 2:59am On Feb 22, 2015
I pray for the quick healing of those injured.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by menix(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Dey will all certainly live.. Amen!!

Buh guy if u follow rescue d injured ur acct balance go reduce abii nah photo journalism apprentice u be?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2015
May God heal them.

Nawaoooo this our country sef...no ambulance, paramedics or accident rescue teams,
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Chylo(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Are there no emergency services in this country? Even in Abuja itself?

We need a simple emergency number that someone can call (like 111) and ambulance or fire service will come within 10 mins.

Look at how people are carrying them like roadkill. If there are any broken bones or something, there will be no first aid.

This is really sad. There are so many people like that who are assumed to be dead that are very much alive, but need scene of incidence first aid or paramedics.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Chylo(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
May God heal them.

Nawaoooo this our country sef...no ambulance, paramedics or accident rescue teams,

I did not see your comment and we said almost the exact same thing.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today – 08142194745 We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –. 08142194745 We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by t0pconnections: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

--->Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<<---[/size]
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by menesheh(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Pity
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by vjsmiles: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2015
WISH THEM QUICK RECOVERY embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
They are not permitted to die, they will pull through in Jesus Name
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by chinwenduebo: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
May they recover in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Chylo:

I did not see your comment and we said almost the exact same thing.
Honestly something needs to be done.
I pray things will get better.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by otokx(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Nigerians and pray till things get better then you go on as usual. Its not all roads that Keke should ply if at all they must. Keke with no seat belt has no business being in our FCT.

Here in PH the way the Keke move on Ada George rd makes driving a nighmare. They will not stay at the side but will be dragging space with fast moving cars.
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by sixtuschimere: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2015
chinwenduebo:
May they recover in Jesus name,Amen
Our prayers are for them to recover
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by chinwenduebo: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
May God heal them.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by okoro4: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thank God nobody died
Re: Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout by sixtuschimere: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Oh no. I hope they pull through.
Let us rmber them in our prayers

(1) (Reply)

Budget Defence: Delta State Bursary/scholarship Board Proposes N2.4bn / Unmasking The Emperor Tinubu "The Lion Of Bourdillon" A Must Watch. / Can This Election Result Cause Political Crisis In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.