Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx (2933 Views)

UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2015
A Colombian woman has won a two-year battle to change her name to every letter in the alphabet.
The 36-year-old, who lives in the Colombian capital Bogota, according to DailyMail, has a habit of regularly changing her name depending on her mood and prior to the latest change was known as Ladyzunga Cyborg. She teaches art and photography at three universities as well as designing fashion on the side.
She also has a passion for fetish clothes and bondage events and said she always feels the need to constantly ‘redefine’ herself and felt that it was now appropriate to have a name that was hard to say.
She said:
‘I’ve changed my name so people wouldn’t know it’s me. But it’s not because I was disturbed by it but because I wanted to always bring an element of surprise.’
Ms Uvwxyz,  admitted that officials had often raised eyebrows at her unusual names, but that her latest name change to become Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz had involved her biggest battle yet.
Adding that she had been fighting red tape for two years in order to finally get approval to now call herself Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz.

http://hotnaijanews.com/2015/02/21/colombian-woman-won-court-case-to-change-her-name-to-abcdefg-hijklmn-opqrst-uvwxyz/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by sundoj08(m): 4:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Lmao..seems the world is going crazier than i actually thought

5 Likes

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by nigerianchoice: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2015
what a name
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Babysho(m): 5:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Lady don gaga..e remain main she bite one of her students...
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 22, 2015
What!!

How the name sound in her ears?

Stupidity at it peak.
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Danhumprey: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Madness is a terrible disease!grin

Dechandel,come see your friend!lipsrsealed
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by stuff46(m): 5:51am On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2015
This kinda thing can't happen here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by dechandel(f): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Danhumprey:
Madness is a terrible disease!grin

Dechandel,come see your friend!lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by emedy(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2015
There are Various Routes to Fame...Cheers to her.

Real Stupidity beats Artificial Intelligence every time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol. How do we pronounce each name?

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Danhumprey: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
I lie?tongue
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by teemanbastos(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2015
eleyii ti ya werey.. grin grin grin
dis 1 dun run mad o.. grin grin
make dem better hold am b4 she says she wan qo relocate with sharks
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Phrankin(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
No surprise. Columbia is the world's drug capital.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by chuks000(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
If It were 2 be in naija, she wil deffinately get an abbr 4 dat name...lyk ms U, miss A-Z or even mis alphabet...lolx

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by wayne4loan: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Okokobioko
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Jarexxx(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
People get problem sha
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by koikoi2(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
She's simply Miss A to Z.
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by ChiSun27(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
There are different ways to get mad...she defined her own way of madness...so I respect her decisions.
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Nutase: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2015
qwerty asdf ;lkj is my new name. Seun and all the nl community should take note.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by constance500: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming grin

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by segxes23(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Any psychiatric test to determine her level of sanity? Why not make it alphanumeric sef abcde12345. Confused being
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by thaoriginator: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Edondeymadt aaabi? grin
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Princecalm(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Now i understand when they say wonder never ends.
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by tempest01(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol.... Craze don start
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Werey
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Girltee1(f): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
She's crazy grin
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by mtprofessor5(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Legal madness
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by Krasid(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's funny the way some people have decided to abuse the brain God has given them.
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by bro4u: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
if she like make she change am to 12345 67890....wetin concern me undecided
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by wisolf(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Still trying 2 imagine how d name will be pronounced..weirdo
Re: Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx by myouri(f): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin....

My pastor would say if you want to be famous, do things no one has ever done grin.

Gat to change my name to ABD aswell grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Sbrs Second Batch Admission List 2009/2010 / Is Nigeria University Commission (nuc) Going On Strike? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post Ume 2011/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.