Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? (1072 Views)

Is Range Rover Sports 2010-2013 A Reliable Car To Own Or Should I Avoid It? / What Is The Purpose Of The Vehicle Insurance Fees Imposed By The Government? / Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by carshowNG: 5:40am On Feb 22, 2015
From your experience, can you pls recommend a reliable car financing & car insurance firm for me? It does not matter the area.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by AutosBay(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Mansard Insurance.
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by carshowNG: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2015
AutosBay:
Mansard Insurance.
Thanks
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by nurey(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
carshowNG:
Thanks

Autosbay=carshowsng=Econelectronics=benshaw, you have started again. You could have just done a review of mansard instead of asking a question? And answering it yourself.
You can fool some of the people all the time
You can fool all the people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time

Please take your medication

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by abatically(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Autosbay in bot mode again. Asking a question and answering it himself. Get s life dude.
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by davit: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
carshowNG:
Thanks

Mansard my foot. A friend has been on their neck since last year after his car was stolen. Till now, they keep telling him stories. He recently involved a lawyer to get his claim. Should it get to that stage. My people I don't think there is any serious minded insurance coy in Nigeria. IGI and Niger insurance used to be reliable but not any more.
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by carshowNG: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
nurey:

Autosbay=carshowsng=Econelectronics=benshaw, you have started again. You could have just done a review of mansard instead of asking a question? And answering it yourself.
You can fool some of the people all the time
You can fool all the people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time

Please take your medication
Nurey, Carshow is different from Autosbay. A potential client ask us to look into that. So, we will appreciate suggestion. Anyway, I will take the criticism of Autosbay into consideration.
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by Lancier(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Call on me for all your insurance needs. I am an insurance marketer in a reputable insurance company.

Call Lancier on 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BlackBerry pin: 2bd85fdb
Re: Can Someone Pls Recommend A Reliable Car Financing/insurance Firm For Me? by dammit4u(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
For good car insurance and prompt claim payment, think and trust LEADWAY ASSURANCE.

Contact details: 08068258941 Joseph

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Secret About Car Tyres / Pic:parking Attendant Crashes N90m Car, Thought Brake Was Accelerate. / Pls Help With My Car AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.