Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (30849 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Why Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / OBASANJO SHUNS PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by DzTzl(f): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
splashbaby:
GEJ running all over South West for votes... The people you hate and encourage your kinsmen to threaten... They will reply you at the polls.. While those Israeli wanna be are planning a Biafra state... Another genocide in the making.
ds pic make me cry, after sending them to the battle field with ILL EQUIPMENT, whc led to the loss of their lives cz dy couldn't defend themselves ure here playing timbo timbo wv dre kids! But dn I hope dre r plans to better dre living and gv dm a secured future. #countdown nxt 36days for GMB#

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by NovusHomo(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Chanchit:
I thought Mr clerk and many PDP goons say they won't miss him, why are you trying to beg someone you won't miss.
GEJ the only president that still like a$$es even while in power, he's still a boy boy to many people, beg this one today, beg that one tomorrow.

l suppose he would not need to beg if he was doing the right thing.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Chanchit: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
NovusHomo:

l suppose he would not need to beg if he was doing the right thing.

Like seriously, his works should speak, but since he has no work to show, they resulted to showing us graphics of what he has done, he forgot that 4yrs would end someday, now he's running from pillar to post.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by emmatok(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Louislewis:
How long will it take Jonathan to know that Obasanjo has nothing to offer this nation? How long will it take Jonathan to know that his destiny is not in the hands of Obasanjo? Why is this man trying to force himself to Obasanjo as if without him his governance is useless. I expect by now, Jonathan and PDP should forget about Obasanjo and forge ahead. Why is Jonathan disturbing himself with a man that has nothing to offer to him or this nation.
You really don't understand PDP politics.
Atiku is a founding member of the PDP, and OBJ sent Atiku out of PDP, same for most PDP founding members.
PDP will always be in OBJs pocket, even when he is not an active member.

Note: Most Southerners were never PDP members, they are just shouting PDP because of GEJ
Most of them will jump ship when GEJ is no longer power, and the Northerner will take back PDP, cos PDP is a Northern project.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love you too bro.
Caseless:
I love you!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by todayguest(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let Baba go and decides who becomes a member of APC and see, if Tinubu won't kick his aasss.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by halldoran: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by 40dogzz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
there ar things people don't know about obj, they just cough any how. Obj is well connected in & outside 9ja. He is 1 of the most inteligent state man around. obj is a political big wig. He has wisdom. Why do u think lamido says they should beg him; Is lamido a foul? Go & make research on Obj then u will know if he is relevent.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by camplenigeria: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
OBJ can join APC. Nigerians are not fools. We are watching as APC gradually takes in all the PDP criminals and yet want us to accept them as "saints of light" that will bring change to Nigeria.

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
I love you too bro.
I do this more- trust me, sis.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Really!
Caseless:
I do this more- trust me, sis.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
If obj don jump ship, the ship is about to sink already. He has seen pdp as a ship that's sinking under gej and decided to jump, so, don't force him back. Obj does not identify with failure/loss/defeat, and this is what he has 'foreseen' for gej/pdp in the next election.
Infact, in 2011 , he refused to support bankole despite openly kneeling down before obj to beg cos he has seen what was imminent then. Again, even iyabo at that time couldn't get his full support cos of what he thought was going to be the outcome of the election and, she did lose also.

gej you are going down, baba won't come back to you.

Sai Buhari!

When power is in action don't interfer because you might be crush****

Jail buhari

March4GEJtill2019.com
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
President GEJ had never said anything yet ever since OBJ left PDP forum with His own reasons*******

Now president GEJ has said something concerning OBJ's departure from PDP with His own personal reasons********

Let no one question president GEJ decisions because He knows how to maintain peace in the mix of troubles*********

March4GEJtill2019.com
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
Really!
trust me- it's been hidden in me. I guess it all started when an e-friend of mine alerted me when he saw u.
Again, read through your signature and, you'd see me .
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by 3kay945(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
I saw Buruji Kashamu's campaign boards at Ogun state on my way to Lagos yesterday.
Damn! The facial expresssion of the dude is enough not to vote for him. He looks like a hardened criminal.

angry angry

grin cheesy wink
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
You are no where close to my signature, so what are you insinuating?
Caseless:
trust me- it's been hidden in me. I guess it all started when an e-friend of mine alerted me when he saw u.
Again, read through your signature and, you'd see me .
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by adonisNEW(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let him just make his point clear. All this hide and seek game no fit OBJ at all.!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
You are no where close to my signature, so what are insinuating?
I might not be the tie to the past, but i'm here to be a part of it. Do look at ur siggy again, and u'd see me right there. It's only ur past that i'm not a 'tie' to as outlined in ur siggy. Sucre, i'm in.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by sholey4love: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
generate a simple electricity from air to charge your phone in just few minutes 100% 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6UUQdP8ch0
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noted!
Caseless:
I might not be the tie to the past, but i'm here to be a part of it. Do look at ur siggy again, and u'd see me right there. It's only ur past that i'm not a 'tie' to as outlined in ur siggy. Sucre, i'm in.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
Noted!
i'm happy!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Uniquekriss(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
OBJ should go 2Hell. Who cares about him?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Vesselofmercy: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:
Being truthful when you know it will cost you, is the true test of honesty. OBJ has expressed his take on Jonathan's failed Presidency, Jonathan desperate attempts is a waste of Time. Spend that energy packing you load.

The Journey To Otueke Is Sacrosanct - EGIFT grin grin grin grin
Hilarious hilarity. But he don pass shoeless fisherman now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Objektive: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Joins APC / ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.