Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ (53256 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Explains Why She Dressed Like A Man To Son’s School / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by khalif22112(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
hun.....end time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Zehner(f): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
bestestgirl:
So he styles hair while his clients are sitting on his lap?? his hands must be extra talented
o Yex! The hair turns out extremely beautiful that way. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by 1miccza: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
tonto dike been giving nairalanders something to talk about since 1032bc

Honestly!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by danielmichael(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
I no dey like dis girl at all

She no dey make sense at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by 1miccza: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaii Toto is a side chick! shocked#the way the guy turn his face away from the cam shows that.

Why the name change it's Tonto now not toto whaaatttt!!! :-p
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Jybz: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
OK oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
hope Se-un never sell Nairaland to tonto dike

I no understand oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
tonto dike been giving nairalanders something to talk about since 1032bc
Were you born then?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
dovelike:

Were you born then?

small girl
What do u know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by lalazticlala: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:

I no understand oo
try and reread
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Zehner:
o Yex! The hair turns out extremely beautiful that way. grin
grin grin grin grin grin OK O
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by simonsayz: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
asadike:
Wey him face?

I knw say na d face be all girls concern so dat una go start dey criticize the guy handsomeness...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly fowl tontoh, keep doing sugar daddy angry instead of you to free the young man make he go find wife,ee her laps self with fifty shades of colours and marks

lolzzz...i think say na only me notice the rainbow laps... grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by LewisO: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
What's my biz? undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:

Why the name change it's Tonto now not toto whaaatttt!!! :-p
sorry i dont know i miss a letter tho,gonna modify.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by emmykk(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op by that pix define who is a sugar daddy?-yet another misleading headline in nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by 1miccza: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
sorry i dont know i miss a letter tho,gonna modify.

Aiit sweery you know it's not fair oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by koladata(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
for software development www.premiumdataflex.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by mamagee3(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
That's not even a Sugar Daddy... grin

That's a Sugar Brother aka a Sugar Man grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
sugar bobo plus sugar babe go give sugar child
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nickymezor(f): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
angry undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Babe2sure(f): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tonto, the weird one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by watchindelta(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
nah young man nah cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Sarimah(f): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
sugar boy u mean...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Glaxx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is her life. Please be a good Nigerian and let her be.

Thank yiuuu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Toto decay.... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ooops I thought it was seun

I guess seun lost this battle

But dose not c it that way

Big up bro I like ur faith
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by holyokoto(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by princejeffery: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
i no believe that one at all tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Krisddon: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
The guy is seemingly embarrassed by Tonto's odious life behind the scene thus, he took away his face to avoid personality damage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.