Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ (53255 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Explains Why She Dressed Like A Man To Son’s School / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by ElFenomeno1: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whorebag
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by elipheleh(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly fowl tontoh, keep doing sugar daddy angry instead of you to free the young man make he go find wife,ee her laps self with fifty shades of colours and marks

Jealousy. ktoii grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by deletrue: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yustash001:
This one well so?..
He is not!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by deletrue: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
asadike:
Wey him face?
See the back face. Him get two faces.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Trunaijian: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Melanin in knuckles isn't toned by any cream....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
shows that wat?.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
femcruz:
Bleaching at it's peak shocked
ur problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by mustymatic(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
How many finals u wan play sef....toto dikeh finally this finally that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Awoofawo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This on FP?Tell me am dreaming.Next will be Tonto Dike shows her new purchased gucci polo grin

until I see "Tonto shows her Toto " for frontpage that's when I will real know that oga Seun is serious about this Toto business! cool grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by DONFASZY(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hw many people go claim dis cheap ladder b4 she go marry

Celebrity my foot....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by kelvinnn(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abeg make una leave the girl..aint her fault she's still bn childish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Iamvictor(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
See her fingers as if she is making advert for Nigeria farmers... silly make up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Akkord4gov: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Awoofawo:

until I see "Tonto shows her Toto " for frontpage that's when I will real know that oga Seun is serious about this Toto business! cool grin
Lol,I no dey dere o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
HARLOT...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Kingpinukecy post=30981960][/quote] undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
De dude is gay undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by ndubueze92(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaii Toto is a side chick! shocked#the way the guy turn his face away from the cam shows that.
I will let her know that...the next time u see her clips she z gonna tear u a slap...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
ur problem
That was to make me notice you abi. Noted!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by preselect(m): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2015
chiibekee:
This one na sugar boy not daddy.

hmmn, chiibekee make me come be ya own sugar dude na cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by kennyslim1(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2015
U go fear sugar daddy .....lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2015
femcruz:

That was to make me notice you abi. Noted!
You aren't oga Seun osowa so ur notice is as useless as much as you can fink of .
Morning
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
You aren't oga Seun osowa so ur notice is as useless as much as you can fink of .
Morning
When a suppose man wakes up early in the morning nd picks his phone to do this over tonto dikeh issue...... It tells the height of joblessness angry. You can do better man!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
femcruz:

When a suppose man wakes up early in the morning nd picks his phone to do this over tonto dikeh issue...... It tells the height of joblessness angry. You can do better man!
its too early bro
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2015
I say "sugar brother"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by xcuggsm(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Awoofawo:

PLS LEAVE SEUN ALONE FOR NOW. THOSE OF US IN THE KNOW FEEL HIS PAIN.

TONTO DIKE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE SEUN JEALOUS SINCE THE MISUNDERSTANSING THEY HAD ON VALENTINE DAY OVER SEUN'S INSISTENCE THAT HE MUST USE CONDOM.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL DON'T KNIOW : "SEUN AND TONTO HAVE BEEN SECRETLY DATING FOR YEARS"

ALL HAIL TO NAIRALAND'S FIRST LADY "TONTO DIKE"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
its too early bro
am glad you know that sir.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2015
ndubueze92:
I will let her know that...the next time u see her clips she z gonna tear u a slap...
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by ray2Dmond(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
sugar daddy
if i hear

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ by eazydest: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Nawa oh, is it dat the difference between man and boy is no longer clear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.