Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (21963 Views)

Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? by omonnakoda: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
alolatee:

Well, i commend you to God who is able to make the eyes of your understanding open.May it not be too late for you before you realise the truth.Amen.No book, teaching, learning can make you glad except the Bible.Help from God is on the way for you in Jesus name.
how are you better than Boko Haram you are no different. You are deluded. The moment you start to say your way is the only way you become a terrorist. Believe what you would but please have respect for others You show a profound lack of sense when you start o tell others you are right and they are wrong based on what you read in a book. That is what leads to a lot of violence. I do not accept your views let us leave it at that so we do not generate to exchanging unnecessary insults
At any rate you do not even seem to grasp the bible which I have read severally by the way. I am quite glad in my life and that is because I do not deceive myself or allow any one to deceive me. I am at peace with myself and most people that I encounter that is what maes me glad. Like I said before do not assume that because it is right for you it must be so for everyone that is quite stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Bishop Mike-Okonkwo Celebrates 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.