Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? (2333 Views)

British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
What will be the case if Buhari is to suddenly kick the bucket, will the northern caucus agree for Osinbanjo to step in as the main flag bearer and then nominate a northern deputy to fill in their slot?

Since being nominated as the vice presidential candidate for the APC, Osinbanjo is automatically next in line to fill the presidential candidature if Buhari is to finally kick the bucket.

Will the northern bloc of the APC go ahead with an Osinbanjo candidate or will they demand for another convention or insist that the runner up to Buhari in the APC presidential convention (Kwankwaso) be allowed to be the chief broom wielder?

How will the southwest react to such since technically, Osinbanjo is Buhari's deputy and the ticket should automatically go to him, but I am very certain the northern bloc will insist that Osinbanjo never contested the primaries but was only nominated To the position.

Disclaimer: I don't wish Buhari to die that position has since gone to the duo of tinubu and Obasanjo. I am just playing out a scenario.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
If that's d reason our SW folks are supporting APC, then tell that it won't happen again.. But, oga Op are u trying to say that we might have another yaradie

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by temitemi1(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Things is goin to fall apart ooooo grin grin grin. This is the question apc memebers should be asking their leaders oooo grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Faibuhari: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
The SW hypocrisy is being exposed daily, GMB will never win so let's move on to GEJ swearing in please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
, .. But, oga Op are u trying to say that we might have another yaradie

Seems likely so but only within the APC as Buhari will not win the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
There's every probability you will die before Buhari. Who knows?

Death is inevitable regardless of age.

God bless the General

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GenIgrigi: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
**grins** I would like to see the sorry faces of the Adamus and yahyahs up north when that happens. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
These are the questions every xenophobic Yoruba supporter of Buhari must ask themselves.

We are also privy to Osinbanjo's already presigned resignation letter as a condition in securing the nominated position of vp under the Buhari candidacy.

Ask yourselves critically, if Buhari is to suddenly die before the polls, what will be the northern stance?
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
There's every probability you will die before Buhari. Who knows?

Death is inevitable regardless of age.

God bless the General

Look at this vile wretched gusua girls dropout.

Go and attend to your sewing machine, curtain seemstress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by richybanky(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
U guys keep saying Buhari can never win dis coming election and yet he's giving u guys/pdp headache every blessed day, since u all knw he's a failure which cannot win dis coming election den y bringing up dis kind of topic again Abeg make una allow d man to rest since he no fit win election undecided

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
GenIgrigi:
**grins** I would like to see the sorry faces of the Adamus and yahyahs up north when that happens. **LOLS**

They won't take that sh1t and will insist on another northerner getting the ticket.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
richybanky:
U guys keep saying Buhari can never win dis coming election and yet he's giving u guys/pdp headache every blessed day, since u all knw he's a failure which cannot win dis coming election den y bringing up dis kind of topic again Abeg make una allow d man to rest since he no fit win election undecided

Read the original post again.

The question is not if Buhari dies in office but if he dies before march 28.

Stop believing in fantasies, Buhari is going back to katsina to reunite with his 150 cows.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2015
GenIgrigi:
falls off from plantain tree laughing grin grin grin

Kai! Yahyah's & Adamu's, ur mouth don decay finish
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2015
will this topic get to fp,o don't think so,GEJ FULL 2019
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Caseless: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Na you go die first.

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by richybanky(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

Read the post again.

The question is not if Buhari dies in office but if he dies before march 28.

Stop believing in fantasies, Buhari is going back to katsina to reunite with his 150 cows.
Do u want him to die before Mar 28? God have mercy on u broda for wishing death to a fellow human like u, someone's father, grand father, husband, friend etc
Since Buhari is going back to reunite wit his 150 cows den u guys should allow him rest so dat he can reunite wit his cows after d general election grin

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Na you go die first.

We will all die olodo

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

Seems likely so but only within the APC as Buhari will not win the election.

na u talk dat 1 oh, mak APC e-goons no catch me..
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Na you go die first.
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
richybanky:

Do u want him to die before Mar 28? God have mercy on u broda for wishing death to a fellow human like u, someone's father, grand father, husband, friend etc
Since Buhari is going back to reunite wit his 150 cows den u guys should allow him rest so dat he can reunite wit his cows after d general election grin

And where did you see me wish for his death?
Only God has power over life and all of us are mortal beings.
Even as I post this I am very aware of my mortality. Only a fool will avoid discussing death.

Buhari has since outlived the average life expectancy of a Nigerian and Rumours of his health and also physical appearance show that he is in no way in prime health even for his age.

The man is sickly and closer to the grave but that doesn't mean I want him dead. Contrary I will love to see Buhari break his record come march 28 as the biggest serial loser.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Some folks are inSANE.
Wishing another dead is a clear sign of desperation Nigerians have seen clearing that the PDP has ntn to offer them and defeat is indeed certain 4 PDP
GMB will live long to begin RE-construction of country
Looong live GMB
Loong live Nigeria
Looong live progressives
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Caseless: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

We will all die olodo
since it is a thing of joy for you to wish others death, you shall die first.
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by hedonistic: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Of course the North would never allow that to happen. Apart from the sheer unacceptability of his candidacy/presidency to the North, from a broader perspective there is nothing presidential about this gaunt looking midget with annoying pastoral gesticulations and zero charisma. Let him go back to his pastoral duties in his obscure RCCG parish and quit this presidential pretensions.

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
since it is a thing of joy for you to wish others death, you shall die first.

And I will prepeare the hot iron rods for you in hell.
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
hedonistic:
Of course the North would never allow that to happen. Apart from the sheer unacceptability of his candidacy/presidency to the North, from a broader perspective there is nothing presidential about this gaunt looking midget with annoying pastoral gesticulations and zero charisma. Let him go back to his pastoral duties in his obscure RCCG parish and quit this presidential pretensions.

Osinbanjo is better suited wearing a butler tux in Aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by richybanky(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

And where did you see me wish for his death?
Only God has power over life and all of us are mortal beings.
Even as I post this I am very aware of my mortality. Only a fool will avoid discussing death.

Buhari has since outlived the average life expectancy of a Nigerian and Rumours of his health and also physical appearance show that he is in no way in prime health even for his age.

The man is sickly and closer to the grave but that doesn't mean I want him dead. Contrary I will love to see Buhari break his record come march 28 as the biggest serial loser.

Okay, Mar 28 is around d corner cool Happy Sunday to u Sir
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by Kingspin(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2015
I dont care support the national comference report so that Nigeria can move forward. Support the truth #Vote not Hate
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Some folks are inSANE.
Wishing another dead is a clear sign of desperation Nigerians have seen clearing that the PDP has ntn to offer them and defeat is indeed certain 4 PDP
GMB will live long to begin RE-construction of country
Looong live GMB
Loong live Nigeria
Looong live progressives

Is Buhari above death?

I am playing out a possible scenario which is highly probable given Buhari 's ill appearance.

Stop being a fan boy and respond to the issue.

I am not God and do not have power over anybody's life including mine.
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by tomakint: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2015
In the event of GMB demise, will the Core-North allow Osinbajo to run? Answer: IMPOSSICANT! That would be the time some of the not too informed Yorubas here will know the true colours of their masters and lords - Hausa/Fulanis! undecided It's very annoying and unfortunate that many Yorubas in this modern age are still playing the slave-mentality script!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by emperorchedda(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes they will
They aren't like PDP that seized power refusing to give it to Jonathan when Yar'adua passed away until well meaning Nigerians intervened
Re: In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run? by GBTYO: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
tomakint:
In the event of GMB demise, will the Core-North allow Osinbajo to run? Answer: IMPOSSICANT! That would be the time some of the not too informed Yorubas here will know the true colours of their masters and lords - Hausa/Fulanis! undecided It's very annoying and unfortunate that many Yorubas in this modern age are still playing the slave-mentality script!

Now that is what I am asking and not that I am wishing for Buhari's death.

The core Buharists in the southwest know that what you posted up there is what will occur if Buhari is to suddenly die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES As The Army Protected Hoodlums As They Unleashed Terror On Lagosian / Recent Pic Of Buhari And Daughter / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.