Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read (1361 Views)

The Story Of Melchizedek / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Jesus Christ Is Yhwh (jehovah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by bingbagbo(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Abraham met Melchizedek in the Old Testament in Genesis 14:18-20. Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying, Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. And praise be to God Most High who delivered your enemies into your hand. Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything (Genesis 14:18-20). Now this Melchizedek is described in the book of Hebrews 7:3 as haven no mother, no father, no genealogy, no beginning of days, no end of life, resembling the Son of God and remains a priest forever.
But, who else has no father, or mother? Who else has no beginning of days or end of life? None but God. Further proof that, Melchizedek is God himself is the fact that, he is described as “King of Salem” which means King of Peace and “King of righteousness”. One of the easiest facts to prove with scriptures is that, Jesus is the Almighty God (John 1:1, Isaiah 9:6, Zechariah 12:10, Revelations 22:12-17, Hebrews 1:10, Titus 2:13, John 14:10 etc). But, if Melchizedek is God, and Jesus Christ is also God, does that mean there are two Almighty Gods? No! as this contradicts Deuteronomy 6:4 which affirms that God is one. So could Jesus Christ be same as Melchizedek since God is one? Well, this is what John 8:56-58 says, “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw it and was glad. Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” So when did Abraham see Jesus Christ in the Old Testament? Back to Genesis 14:18-20, “Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying, Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. And praise be to God Most High who delivered your enemies into your hand. Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything. So you see, JESUS equals MELCHIZEDEK and equals YHWH. At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children (Matthew 11:25). God bless you.

Written by Kwesi Nyarkoh Koomson
Overseer of CPR (CHRIST’S PUBLIC RELATIONS)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by twosquare(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

Abraham met Melchizedek in the Old Testament in Genesis 14:18-20. Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying, Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. And praise be to God Most High who delivered your enemies into your hand. Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything (Genesis 14:18-20). Now this Melchizedek is described in the book of Hebrews 7:3 as haven no mother, no father, no genealogy, no beginning of days, no end of life, resembling the Son of God and remains a priest forever.
But, who else has no father, or mother? Who else has no beginning of days or end of life? None but God. Further proof that, Melchizedek is God himself is the fact that, he is described as “King of Salem” which means King of Peace and “King of righteousness”. One of the easiest facts to prove with scriptures is that, Jesus is the Almighty God (John 1:1, Isaiah 9:6, Zechariah 12:10, Revelations 22:12-17, Hebrews 1:10, Titus 2:13, John 14:10 etc). But, if Melchizedek is God, and Jesus Christ is also God, does that mean there are two Almighty Gods? No! as this contradicts Deuteronomy 6:4 which affirms that God is one. So could Jesus Christ be same as Melchizedek since God is one? Well, this is what John 8:56-58 says, “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw it and was glad. Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” So when did Abraham see Jesus Christ in the Old Testament? Back to Genesis 14:18-20, “Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, and he blessed Abram, saying, Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. And praise be to God Most High who delivered your enemies into your hand. Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything. So you see, JESUS equals MELCHIZEDEK and equals YHWH. At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children (Matthew 11:25). God bless you.

Written by Kwesi Nyarkoh Koomson
Overseer of CPR (CHRIST’S PUBLIC RELATIONS)

Jesus Christ is not Melchizedek.

2 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by bingbagbo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
twosquare:
Jesus Christ is not Melchizedek.

i have laid my evidence, where is yours?

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by twosquare(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

i have laid my evidence, where is yours?
I see no evidence you've laid. It is just what has been assumed over and over. May we probe this issue further. A good analysis you've made with those scriptures but verily verily I say unto you, Melchizedek was a man, like Enoch who operated the Abelic testament and by the reason of this was made "like unto the son of God". He was "like"...not exact. He was born of woman but his genealogy was changed because he entered the office of Him who has "neither the beginning of days nor the end of life". That order has always been there and Jesus revived it when He grew in the house of Joseph by the reason of His walk in the Spirit. The name of the Man who entered into the Melchizedekian realm was not mentioned by genealogist, nor his parents. He entered into a kind of priesthood that is forever. By the reason of his walk and sojourn with Elohim, he became a bonafide co-owner of that title.
You should know in the days of the Abelic dispensation, sons were many and the Man who later metamorphosed into Melchizedek was one of them. Was he the highest son of God? Nay, but by mercy entered into another kind of priesthood God revealed at the beginning of days concerning the end of times. That was a prophetic operation about one who wAs coming and shall made known the testament of the Kingdom to the walkers of Faith: The seeds of Abraham. The King of Faith who is also a King of Righteousness blesses the Father of Faith with bread and wine which is a symbolic operation of the Kingdom. If Melchizedek defied Death Like Enoch, then it was as a result of His walk with the Holy One. Entering into the realm of Him who has "no beginning of days or the end of Life" was also achieved by a man...the first of his kind to walk the earth and enter into a priesthood that was made secret by Elohim. The apperance of Melchizedek means one thing: An 'ever' priesthood and Kingdom is about to be seen.

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by bingbagbo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
twosquare:
I see no evidence you've laid. It is just what has been assumed over and over. May we probe this issue further. A good analysis you've made with those scriptures but verily verily I say unto you, Melchizedek was a man, like Enoch who operated the Abelic testament and by the reason of this was made "like unto the son of God". He was "like"...not exact. He was born of woman but his genealogy was changed because he entered the office of Him who has "neither the beginning of days nor the end of life". That order has always been there and Jesus revived it when He grew in the house of Joseph by the reason of His walk in the Spirit. The name of the Man who entered into the Melchizedekian realm was not mentioned by genealogist, nor his parents. He entered into a kind of priesthood that is forever. By the reason of his walk and sojourn with Elohim, he became a bonafide co-owner of that title.
You should know in the days of the Abelic dispensation, sons were many and the Man who later metamorphosed into Melchizedek was one of them. Was he the highest son of God? Nay, but by mercy entered into another kind of priesthood God revealed at the beginning of days concerning the end of times. That was a prophetic operation about one who wAs coming and shall made known the testament of the Kingdom to the walkers of Faith: The seeds of Abraham. The King of Faith who is also a King of Righteousness blesses the Father of Faith with bread and wine which is a symbolic operation of the Kingdom. If Melchizedek defied Death Like Enoch, then it was as a result of His walk with the Holy One. Entering into the realm of Him who has "no beginning of days or the end of Life" was also achieved by a man...the first of his kind to walk the earth and enter into a priesthood that was made secret by Elohim. The apperance of Melchizedek means one thing: An 'ever' priesthood and Kingdom is about to be seen.

hebrew 7:3 will do u a great favour cool
Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by twosquare(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

don't be in a hurry, check my explanations above...that's the realm of Him who has neither "the beginning of days or the end of Life" or rather check biblical commentaries. shalom!
Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by bingbagbo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
twosquare:
don't be in a hurry, check my explanations above...that's the realm of Him who has neither "the beginning of days or the end of Life" or rather check biblical commentaries. shalom!

grin
Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by Maamin(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Melchizedek is not Jesus, Jesus is not YHWH

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by slap1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

"There is no record of Melchizedek's father or mother or of any of his ancestors; no record of his birth or of his death. He is like the Son of God; he remains a priest forever."

What I understand from that verse is Melchizedek was compared to the Son of God. COMPARED.

2 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by bingbagbo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Maamin:
Melchizedek is not Jesus, Jesus is not YHWH

Zechariah 12:10

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on[b] me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

when was God pierced? cheesy

John 14:8-10

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

God bless you cool
Re: JESUS CHRIST=MELCHIZEDEK=YHWH!!! Must Read by Maamin(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

Zechariah 12:10

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on[b] me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

when was God pierced? cheesy

John 14:8-10

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

God bless you cool

I thought you have reasonable verses that truly say otherwise.

At your first verse Zechariah 12:10. The bible says that it pleases God for the fullness of the Godhead to dwell in Him(christ), piercing Christ is like piercing God himself, in the book of Luke where Christ fulfils the prophecy written thousands of years about him by the prophet Isaiah, in the synagogue

Luke 4:18 " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"

This verse is still telling us that Jesus is more or less God himself since he is been appointed by someone, and for the fact that someone anointed him(Jesus) to preach the good news is shows that the Anointee and the anointed are two separate beings.

Now the second verse you raised John 14:8-10

Jesus is the replica of the father not exactly the father himself..he says he is one with the father and the father is in him...he told his disciples to be one in him just like he is one with the father, does that makes the disciples Yahweh as well? undecided

Have to go right now have something to attend to urgently.

Shalom Aleikhem!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Goliat's Skull Discovered After Over More Than 2000years(pix) / Christians Only! Discussion On Restitution / Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.