Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) (22491 Views)

Fhemmmy-Daddy's BIG DAY - 2007 Toyota Camry **Hybrid & Leather**Only 1.99M SOLDD / 2001/02 Toks Passat With 8 Airbags Going For 595k(full Options)ac,auto,leather / 2004 Toyota Camry Xle, 8 Airbags, Leather ( Top Of The Line ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Thanks for the compliment, I improve everyday brother.I used to be a fast talker but wish to involve more on the typing aspect this year.

The Compliment is Meant for Your Tutor, Not you, I can Help you with "Brighter Grammar, or Eze Goes to School", Let me Sow A Seed Into Your Life, Send me an Email lets Start from there and I Promise Not to Disclose the Details As Long As You will be a Good Boy
cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hi Inspired

I was just wondering if I could get some quotes on Power Bikes, that is if you deal in them. 2002 -2007. Kawasaki/Ducati/Suzuki

Thanks.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by boldinc(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
Inspired is the silver 2005 accord still available, what is the last price ?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

The Compliment is Meant for Your Tutor, Not you, I can Help you with "Brighter Grammar, or Eze Goes to School", Let me Sow A Seed Into Your Life, Send me an Email lets Start from there and I Promise Not to Disclose the Details As Long As You will be a Good Boy
  cool cool
To be honest with you, I  condone this your excesses  for  New year sake.
For the compliment, sorry!! I thought i could make you feel better but not. You definitely need people like firearmy to contend with.
I 've got serious thing to do now brother.
see ya!!!
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

To be honest with you, I condone this your excesses for New year sake.
For the compliment, sorry!! I thought i could make you feel better but not. You definitely need people like firearmy to contend with.
I 've got serious thing to do now brother.
see ya!!!

Suffering & Smiling, Anguish & Grins, Sorrows & Laughter. Igwe You need Therapy, The earlier You do, The Better for you,
cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
boldinc:

Inspired is the silver 2005 accord still available, what is the last price ?

Very Much Available, Sparked so many Interests Already and Wont stay Long at All.

Thanks
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

To be honest with you, I condone this your excesses for New year sake.
For the compliment, sorry!! I thought i could make you feel better but not. [b]You definitely need people like firearmy to contend with.[/b]I 've got serious thing to do now brother.
see ya!!!

Tell firearmy to bring it on, if he's got the balls angry Lets see WHO would lose cool

You Igwe, Ziontrain, Inspired, Jenju and everyone else who has been involved in this melee, in one way or the other, are jobless and need to quit this childish act and grow up, like seriously undecided
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Suffering & Smiling,  Anguish & Grins, Sorrows & Laughter. Igwe You need Therapy, The earlier You do, The Better for you,
cool cool
Jealousy,Pomposity and Greed are major cause of your problems, When others are busy conducting their seamless businesses, You are busy defending one thing or the other ,
Now, Who amongst us need therapy?

grin grin
I guess you already know the answer. smiley smiley
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Jealousy,Pomposity and Greed are major cause of your problems, When others are busy conducting their seamless businesses, You are busy defending one thing or the other ,
Now, Who amongst us need therapy?

grin grin
I guess you already know the answer. smiley smiley

If Only The Admin Would Delete ( Spell Checker ) Igwe's Arse Would Be Exposed grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Tell firearmy to bring it on, if he's got the balls angry Lets see WHO would lose cool

You Igwe, Ziontrain, Inspired, Jenju and everyone else who has been involved in this melee, in one way or the other, are jobless and need to quit this childish act and grow up, like seriously undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2009
Okija_juju:

Hi Inspired

I was just wondering if I could get some quotes on Power Bikes, that is if you deal in them. 2002 -2007. Kawasaki/Ducati/Suzuki

Thanks.

Ive Done Power Bikes Deals Like Locally Say 1 or 2, However, If You Specify on the Models, I can Work Out a Deal on it.
cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

If Only The Admin Would Delete  ( Spell Checker ) Igwe's Arse Would Be Exposed grin grin grin
Tell me what you do boy. grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Tell me what you do boy. grin grin

Who is the Boy here Who was Bribed in Abuja with 1 Pack Of Candy & Boxer Shorts bought from Salvation Army /Save a Soul in Africa Shops ? grin grin grin

Abeg No be Me you go take Improve your Written English Skills, I get Chelsea vs Man United match to Watch
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2009
Why not post the VIN of that car if you dare face the humiliations from the history.
Small boy, You hid it under the Nigerian used one to escape from me  cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Why not post the VIN of that car if you dare face the humiliations from the history.
Small boy, You hid it under the Nigerian used one to escape from me cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Car dey go through Humiliations ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your Choice of English Words is Deficient, Shoddy & Pathetic

How did you get to work in a Radio Station ? are You Proud of Your Job ? If You are, tell me your job description, et al
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Car dey go through Humiliations ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your Choice of English Words is Deficient, Shoddy & Pathetic

How did you get to work in a Radio Station ? are You Proud of Your Job ? If You are, tell me your job description, et al

You can't divert the attention, for where!!!
It won't work this time. Anyway, Watch out for my New Digital Radio station . . . . Coming up soon in Abuja!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
Two bitches on heat fighting, nothing can top this cheesy Off to pop me some corn and get me some soda to wash it down, this one can't pass me by cool If you need a referee, holla at your girl, and no hitting below the belt girls grin

Meanwhile I am still waiting for Firearmy o, me too I want a piece of the action angry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Two bitches on heat fighting, nothing can top this cheesy Off to pop me some corn and get me some soda to wash it down, this one can't pass me by cool If you need a referee, holla at your girl, and no hitting below the belt girls grin

Meanwhile I am still waiting for Firearmy o
I think he said he will be monitoring us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by AKO1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2009
After all this yada yada I still see no VIN! tongue
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

I think he said he will be monitoring us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who appointed him as monitor angry He said he was gonna come out, so what is he waiting for, i am tired of holding my peace angry Kata kata might as well burst, we have to see fowl yansh today cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2009
Igwe, you want me to start to dig into you this year, have you forgotten about ziiontrain so quickly ? take time.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2009
A_K_O:

After all this yada yada I still see no VIN! tongue

Man of God, service finish early today shocked Credit crunch don reach your customers oops congregation's pocket  cheesy cheesy cheesy

If only all these brouhaha and hullabaloo was just about VIN undecided If them born Firearmy, make hin come show hin face, who no know, go know today cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2009
A_K_O:

After all this yada yada  I still see no VIN! tongue

We call attentions only while the rest is between the dealer and his/her God.Nothing lasts forever brother.

Cosjo:

Igwe, you want me to start to dig into you this year, have you forgotten about ziiontrain so quickly ? take time.
Oops, how many user name? cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2009
Cosjo:

Whats happened to Ziontrain cry The *&^%$££$^ still owes me my cut from the sales of his cars angry Where is he hiding angry grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Oops, how many user name? cheesy

Can 1 person Be Online as 2 Usernames at the Same time ? I dont know why you have to display your ignorance on the WWW all the time.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Can 1 person Be Online as 2 Usernames at the Same time ? I don't know why you have to display your ignorance on the WWW all the time.

[b]Post the VIN my Gu[/b]y smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Post the VIN my Gu[/b]y smiley smiley smiley

[b]Is it true you love FREE OF CHARGE Should i go into full details ?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Is it true you love FREE OF CHARGE Should i go into full details ?
smiley smiley smiley I sense diversion of attention here
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe, you have more candy, u r doin a good job for so little
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Post the VIN my Gu[/b]y smiley smiley smiley

inspired_m:

The Honda Accord Hybrid . . .
. . Owned by an Expatriate

Igwe I don't want to actually believe Inspired_men's insinuation that you have a problem with grasping what he terms "Lexical Syntax Use of English" is true, are you telling me you don't know the meaning of [b]expatriate
shocked

Weren't you the leader of the pack canvassing for Naija used cars to be exempt from providing VIN numbers undecided Methinks y'all need to go back to the drawing board as you lot obviously did not do your homework well and the ish has come back to bite you guys in the bum cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Igwe I don't want to actually believe Inspired_men's insinuation that you have a problem with grasping what he terms "Lexical Syntax Use of English" is true, are you telling me you don't know the meaning of expatriate shocked

Weren't you the leader of the pack canvassing for Naija used cars to be exempt from providing VIN numbers undecided Methinks y'all need to go back to the drawing board as you lot obviously did not do your homework well and the ish has come back to bite you guys in the bum cheesy grin cheesy

[color=#000099]Here is the post I'm after . . . . smiley smiley smiley smileyBy the way do you have inspired m password to be able to insert that faraway quote? shocked shocked shocked shocked[/color]
inspired_m:

[size=15pt]2005 HONDA ACCORD EX V6 JUST ARRIVED NIGERIA[/size]

Leather Interior

Touchscreen Navigation System with DVD ROM

NEVER DRIVEN IN NIGERIA

1.9 million Naira ONLY

Interested ? call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com
  cool cool

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Here is the post I'm after the VIN . . . . smiley smiley smiley smiley

Phew, in that case, what say we wait and give him 24 hours to comply? Afterall everywhere has shut shop at this time and you don't expect him to work on holy days do you wink

But should in case you need this VIN to be displayed today in order for you to be paid today's wage, since you are not doing these to be noticed for the role of moderator, I have some stollo and shekere that I can transfer into your account straightaway, just take your cut and forward the rest to me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller / CHEAP CARS FROM COTONOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.