Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) (22494 Views)

Fhemmmy-Daddy's BIG DAY - 2007 Toyota Camry **Hybrid & Leather**Only 1.99M SOLDD / 2001/02 Toks Passat With 8 Airbags Going For 595k(full Options)ac,auto,leather / 2004 Toyota Camry Xle, 8 Airbags, Leather ( Top Of The Line ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2009
Busy_body:

Aunty mi, ko ri be, I am just trying to catch up with you na, you know I don't have those telepathic,dominatrix skills of yours, so sometimes i have to beg and grovel to get a man embarassed I know shame on me embarassed

I don't know if I should stick with the Igwe or elope with the Grand Commander, which title carries more clout, which one will serve me well in my old age cheesy grin cheesy  
domini what? telepa kini? ejo ejo ejo, no be me and you oh.
Berra tell debosky to stop teaching you all that thing cheesy tongue

Busy_body:

Abegi heatfusion come and carry this trifling Toyosi20 commot from this thread, the men here are not enough for me angry angry angry tongue
oya, toyosi, lets comot from this thread. Busy body, needs her banging and it seems like all 5 of these men are not enough grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

domini what? telepa kini? ejo ejo ejo, no be me and you oh.
Berra tell debosky to stop teaching you all that thing cheesy tongue
oya, toyosi, lets comot from this thread. Busy body, needs her banging and it seems like all 5 of these men are not enough grin grin

How you sabi say dem bi 5 men, hmmn, Aunty mi barawo, e ti njewo die die cheesy E ko ese osi yin meji ke ma lo, and don't let the door hit you on the way out grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2009
Busy_body:

Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself better, who is richer, whose wealth has more longevity cool lol grin grin grin

The Old Posts Speaks for The Wealth, While I Promise you an SL 500 AMG as your Valentine Gift, You might want to Wallop round town in a Jalopy Contraband Vehicle, the choice is yours. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by TOYOSI20(f): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2009
Arrrggghhhhhh. . . just when i thought i was done they pull me right back in!! tongue

@ Fusion,

I hear u baby, love I'm so out,  kiss

@ Busy Body

Ma'am I'm sorry for interupting ur flow. . .i see u shaking that thang too. .  . wink

abeg i too gentle this evening oo, do u!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Inspired baba

Thumbs up oo. . . keep doing what u do!! wink
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2009
Busy_body:

How you sabi say dem bi 5 men, hmmn, Aunty mi barawo, e ti njewo die die cheesy E ko ese osi yin meji ke ma lo, and don't let the door hit you on the way out grin grin grin
How I sabi 5 men dey post here? Because I sabi count na.  grin grin
LOL, two left legs ke? no jealous my legs ejo, e no wonky like ile-ife ppl's own cheesy cheesy hehehhe
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:57am On Jan 23, 2009
inspired_m:

The Old Posts Speaks for The Wealth, While I [b]Promise
you an SL 500 AMG as your Valentine Gift, You might want to Wallop round town in a Jalopy Contraband Vehicle, the choice is yours. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]

Na promise I go chop angry I believe valentine between lovers should be celebrated everyday, so what you say I come over to pick up the keys to that benzo tonight, yabaleft is not that far from Maryland na grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

How I sabi 5 men dey post here? Because I sabi count na.  grin grin
LOL, two left legs ke? no jealous my legs ejo, e no wonky like ile-ife ppl's own cheesy cheesy hehehhe

TOYOSI20:

Arrrggghhhhhh. . . just when i thought i was done they pull me right back in!! tongue

@ Fusion,

I hear u baby, love I'm so out, kiss

@ Busy Body

Ma'am I'm sorry for interupting ur flow. . .i see u shaking that thang too. . . wink

abeg i too gentle this evening oo, do u!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Inspired baba

Thumbs up oo. . . keep doing what u do!! wink

ohhhhh, you people have overstayed your welcome angry not that you were invited anyway, effing gate-crashers grin

Aunty mi, ani ki e ba ese yin soro se, Toyosi is starting to wink at one of them, and that is not a good sign angry angry angry grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2009
Busy_body:

Na promise I go chop angry I believe valentine between lovers should be celebrated everyday, so what you say I come over to pick up the keys to that benzo tonight, yabaleft is not that far from Maryland na grin grin grin

Ok, you can come for Sampling this night, I call it Pre Nupital Sampling cheesy cheesy Before I buy any car I ensure I test Drive them to unveil Potential Problems, Lets

have some form of Test Driving this night, If you dont have Salvaged, Rebuilt or Flooded Title, No Frame or Structural damage Report You will have the keys to the Benz.

Deal or No Deal. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by debosky(m): 1:09am On Jan 23, 2009
Inspired don't fall for these women o, they want to sleep with you so they can steal your 'power' and your 'star' and sell it to igwe! shocked grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by kaypumpin2(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

Inspired don't fall for these women o, they want to sleep with you so they can steal your 'power' and your 'star' and sell it to igwe! shocked grin grin

Oh lawdy!

Now this people has broken one of my rib grin grin grin cheesy

Just when i thought my day wouldnt end/start on a good note.Igwe's been ex-terminated,albeit temporarily by buzzie bee,and now it's all about covortin and all what not grin

Oh lawdy!
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by tkb417(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2009
see what this thread has turned to.
Inspired na big time asewo!! grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2009
Cosjo:

igwe as i warn you reach, you still no remember, you no learn from Ziontrain who don bury hin head for shame now for fear of deportation, i be wan finish hin story before i jump on your own but as this case be now

Igwe.
Your real name is Ndubuisi Odozi, 36 years old, lives in Bwari - Dutse Abuja, after your father died in 2005 when Nasir El Rufai demolished your house, the thought of which killed your  father.your father was a good man in his life time, He toiled and labored, he served as a watch night guard at JAMB Office Building in Bwari to fend for you and your younger Sister named Nneka, the thought of where to start from after the demolition by the caterpillars of the then FCT Minister killed your father, he was later buried in Mbaise Imo State at a date i cannot ascertain this time. The Then Head of Computer Administrations JAMB had sympathy on your younger sister

One last word for you my boy that is living in a fool’s paradise, my lineage is certainly different from yours; I’m from a royal family endowed with the gifts of honesty, long life and prosperity. smiley smiley smiley tongue
Furthermore I doubt if you ever had a father in your life else you would had known what not to say or even gamble with.
So my candid advice for you is to refrain from that type of comments, the earlier you know the implications the better for you. cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by tkb417(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
i tot we were buying and selling here
whts these rubbish unwanted revelation diclosure.

cosjo, e be like say u no get sence

where is the moderator na?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
tkb417:

i tot we were buying and selling here
whts these rubbish unwanted revelation diclosure.

cosjo, e be like say u no get sence

where is the moderator na?
It baffled me how one could be joking with a thing like that.
The last thing I tolerate in life is for somebody to wish a living being death. He does not know me from Adam neither do I but let us not draw curse upon ourselves over a mere VIN thing.

Thanks
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
igwe 1:

It baffled me how one could be joking with a thing like that.
The last thing I tolerate in life is for somebody to wish a living being death. He does not know me from Adam neither do I but let us not draw curse upon ourselves over a mere VIN thing.

Thanks

Ndubuisi no vex na play we dey play for here you don forget your guy for loyola college awka etiti, no be today we sabi, nsu ba duro.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
debosky:

Inspired don't fall for these women o, they want to sleep with you [/b]so they can [b]steal your 'power' and your 'star' and sell it to igwe! shocked grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Debosky,

This is coming rather late, The Deed has been Done
angry angry

[size=2pt]Ive been busy with 2 of them all through the Weekend[/size] cheesy cheesy

God will see me Through. cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2009
Cosjo:

Ndubuisi no vex na play we dey play for here you don forget your guy for loyola college awka etiti, no be today we sabi, nsu ba duro.
I definitely did not attend that school talk more of having a friend of your type.
Continue Searching for your Ndubisi, he could be in trouble by now as birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by megastu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
ALL THESE ARE JUST BECAUSE IGWE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT A VIN NUMBER WAS NOT INSERTED FOR AN ADVERTISED VEHICLE.

I think majority of us are missing the point. Nairaland is a forum. FORUM, FORUM, FORUM for God sake. We are letting personal interest override whatever is to be gained from a forum.

It is not a place to quarrel and be exchanging words. I, personally have done business on this forum and have gone ahead to be real personal friends with those people.

Lets all try and put a stop to these exchange of words.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cashmoni: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2009
Well said, and lets be honest if there is nothing to hide,i dont see anything wrong in posting the VIN of any car, it has been agreed upon so why raising so much DUST?

or is there somethign wrong with the VIN? is somebody hiding something
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2009
megastu:

ALL THESE ARE JUST BECAUSE IGWE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT A VIN NUMBER WAS NOT INSERTED FOR AN ADVERTISED VEHICLE.
I think majority of us are missing the point . . .
. . . Lets all try and put a stop to these exchange of words.

HMMN, IF ONLY IT WAS JUST ABOUT VIN undecided PLENTY WORDS DEY INSIDE ONE KOBO BOOK lipsrsealed

Things would hopefully become clearer If Igwe grows the balls to unfurl his Agenda 2009 wink

Besides, outside of NL, both Igwe and Cosjo work in the media sector, whilst on NL, they are both vying for the same role of Sanitisation Officer. Igwe is fighting to keep his seat, whilst Cosjo is trying to usurp him, on merits of course so the playful banter between the two is just as a result of the rivalry that you would expect to happen between two opposition party cheesy These two have a history, you see cool

Igwe's initial stance was "its water off a duck's back" but the more people like you, keep crawling outta the woodworks, the more Igwe seems to be whinging like a ghost who has been disrobed grin

By the way, the Vin's been provided, and the car is long sold cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
tkb417:

see what this thread has turned to.
Inspired na big time asewo!! grin grin

It's Friday night and I'm sitting on my butt in my apartment typing on a laptop, I don't like Women, I am Not Promiscuous, I have Only 3 Wives and I am

Marrying the 4th this Year and So far so Good I have been faithful with them 3, Mutual Fidelity is my Watchword cheesy cheesy
[s]
Im going out Clubbing this Night Rock My Life Away[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Ukpekeson(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2009
na wooooooooooooooo
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2009
[size=14pt]ANOTHER 2005 HONDA ACCORD HYBRID, NEVER DRIVEN IN NIGERIA.[/size]

92,000 MILES

FULLY LOADED, LEATHER INTERIOR

VIN IS JHMCN36465C014628

2.5 MILLION NAIRA ONLY.

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email
enquiries@BLOCKED

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by nnemak(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
chei i miss Nav on my accord o,
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by martinsnik: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
1.8milla cash for the silver colour Honda , let me know , email me , monuorah@yahoo.com or call, 07062499246, thanks
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by freshmoney(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
Inspired,God is really by your side, see how God hit Igwe's head with Busy_body's grin I swear Igwe has never been messed like this beforeThis is utter ignominy in its peak shocked, see how Cosjo downgraded him, I don laff tire grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by freshmoney(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
The undeniable Chief Inspired, how much can you pre-order a 2009 Toyota Avensis and 2008 Honda accord( Leather seats and Navigation) for me,please on a serious note. Thanks cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by jameez: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2010
Mr Inspired o!

I need a 2005 Honda Accord(leather seats) with touchscreen navigation and with the lowest mileage and pls my budget is not more than 1.8M oooooooo , Is it possible you get it for me in 2 weeks latest? email is jamesgulliard5@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller / CHEAP CARS FROM COTONOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.