Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) (22495 Views)

Fhemmmy-Daddy's BIG DAY - 2007 Toyota Camry **Hybrid & Leather**Only 1.99M SOLDD / 2001/02 Toks Passat With 8 Airbags Going For 595k(full Options)ac,auto,leather / 2004 Toyota Camry Xle, 8 Airbags, Leather ( Top Of The Line ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Phew, in that case, what say we wait and give him 24 hours to comply? Afterall everywhere has shut shop at this time and you don't expect him to work on holy days do you wink

But should in case you need this VIN to be displayed today in order for you to be paid today's wage, since you are not doing these to be noticed for the role of moderator, I have some stollo and shekere that I can transfer into your account straightaway, just take your cut and forward the rest to me wink
His response matters a lot, you know that for sure.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

His response matters a lot, you know that for sure.

I am glad you agree we should be patient and adopt a "wait and see" policy, after all Oyinbo no lie when them talk am say "The key to everything is patience - You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it" and I am sure a whole Igwe like you knows that "patience is the companion of wisdom" wink
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Treetop20(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
see two grown men
going back and forth
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

I am glad you agree we should be patient and adopt a "wait and see" policy, after all Oyinbo no lie when them talk am say "The key to everything is patience - You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it" and I am sure a whole Igwe like you knows that "patience is the companion of wisdom" wink
The advert has been here since Friday night .How long do we have to wait . . . . my darling Lolo?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by SisiJinx: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2009
A New Year, A New round of Dambe!

God, I love a good Bitch fight! grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

But should in case you need this VIN to be displayed today in order for you to be paid today's wage, since you are not doing these to be noticed for the role of moderator, I have some stollo and shekere that I can transfer into your account straightaway, just take your cut and forward the rest to me wink

So Igwe was Being Paid for Every VIN shocked shocked shocked

While I am aware of his Impoverished Childhood, Which resulted to him being educationally half baked thus Not being able to construct Proper plain English Sentence without being Supported, I was not aware his daily Survival relies on this VIn thing Thot he wanted to be the Moderator.

I would Mercy you Igwe, it Would be Cruelty on my part If I have What another Man needs to Survive this day and I Watch him die in Hunger and Abject Penury

I would release the VIN to you, BUT Dont be too Excited Yet, Give me 2 Minutes, Let me Resize the the Image
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

The advert has been here since Friday night .How long do we have to wait . . . . my darling Lolo?

I say we give him till tommorrow morning, enough time for him to earn his breakfast, we know how he loves his breakfast and would do anything for it cheesy and then we strike, if he does not show up grin You can tackle him whilst I sit on him cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
Igwe You know, I'm Pompous and So Full of Myself, It's quite difficult to have 5 Chieftaincy titles and Not Get into One's Head I'm having a Change of Mind Right Away, Why Should I Mercy You ? You have Enough VIns for the day Youre Just an Insatiable Schmuck cheesy

I Command You to Die Of Hunger this Day, So you Wont Live Another Day, because Even If I give you this Vin this day You would Still Die Another Day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

So Igwe was Being Paid for Every VIN  shocked shocked shocked

While I am aware of his Impoverished Childhood, Which resulted to him being educationally half baked thus Not being able to construct Proper plain English Sentence without being Supported, I was not aware his daily Survival relies on this VIn thing Thot he wanted to be the Moderator.

I would Mercy you Igwe, it Would be Cruelty on my part If I have What another Man needs to Survive this day and I Watch him die in Hunger and Abject Penury

I would release the VIN to you, BUT don't be too Excited Yet, Give me 2 Minutes, Let me Resize the the Image

This your grammar issue keeps me wonder what you take me for.Which school did you go sef? Anyway Pardon me, I hate to involve myself in unnecessary arguments .

Busy_body:

I say we give him till tommorrow morning, enough time for him to earn his breakfast, we know how he loves his breakfast and would do anything for it cheesy and then we strike, if he does not show up grin You can tackle him whilst I sit on him cheesy

Okay my lolo!! smiley
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Igwe You know, I'm Pompous and So Full of Myself, It's quite difficult to have 5 Chieftaincy titles and Not Get into One's Head I'm having a Change of Mind Right Away, Why Should I Mercy You ? You have Enough VIns for the day Youre Just an Insatiable Schmuck cheesy

I Command You to Die Of Hunger this Day, So you Wont Live Another Day, because Even If I give you this Vin this day You would Still Die Another Day cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igwe he is really pushing it angry forget all those patience quote, should we start on him rightaway angry Do you want to take the head whilst I take the legs, but you have to dump that Sisi Jinx, before i support you, I don't want to break a nail for someone else's man cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by amebono14: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
is inspired's confused mental state acting up on here again?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

This your grammar issue keeps me wonder[b] what you take me for.[/b]Which school did you go sef? Anyway Pardon me, I hate to involve myself in unnecessary arguments .

Oh You want to Know what I take you for ? ok here's the List

1.I see you as a Low Life Idiot Who Has No Bearing nor Direction and has taken this Virtual World as the best thing that has ever happened to his entire Ancestry.

2. I see you as a boy who has gone through Severe maltreatment And Critical Impoverishment as a young child and has resulted to a Downtrodden Grown "Man" useless to the Society Seeking Unnecessary Attention on the World Wide Web

3. I see You as A Jobless Boy Who Doesn't Know When to Retreat And When to Surrender, When to Talk and when to shut your crap.

4. I Take you as a Shameless boy to boy/Manhood, Who goes about asking for Gifts and Unnecessary Favors from Men Like himself when he is not Handicapped or Incapacitated.

5. I see You as a Gullible Fool who would Stab his Brother for a pack of Candy & Boxershorts

The List Goes On , . . . .

igwe 1:

I hate to involve myself in unnecessary arguments .

This Would be the 1000th time Im hearing this from you, You have further Proven that Most of what you've typed here didnt come from Your Upstairs, they are Fabricated Phrases of your Employer.

I advise both of you to go back to the Drawing Board and Re Strategize. cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2009
amebo no.1:

is inspired's confused mental state acting up on here again?

That is not the case today Sisi Amebo cheesy no need to be confuzzled yet and pls sheath your tatafo antenna grin That state only comes to the surface when it comes to matters of the heart and issues pertaining to the opposite sex grin So no need to call in the Doctor with the strait jacket yet wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love your new name, Sister amebo, promise me you will never never change it, lol grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by amebono14: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

I love your new name, Sister amebo, promise me you will never never change it, lol grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

That is not the case today Sisi Amebo cheesy no need to be confuzzled yet and please sheath your tatafo antenna grin That state only comes to the surface when it comes to matters of the heart and issues pertaining to the opposite sex grin So no need to call in the Doctor with the strait jacket yet wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amebo alias Busybein, Lets meet on the Romance Section, I Want You. tongue tongue
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Oh You want to Know what I take you for ? ok here's the List

1.I see you as a Low Life Idiot Who Has No Bearing nor Direction and has taken this Virtual World as the best thing that has ever happened to his entire Ancestry.

2. I see you as a boy who has gone through Severe maltreatment And Critical Impoverishment as a young child and has resulted to a Downtrodden Grown "Man" useless to the Society Seeking Unnecessary Attention on the World Wide Web

3. I see You as A Jobless Boy Who Doesn't Know When to Retreat And When to Surrender, When to Talk and when to shut your crap.

4. I Take you as a Shameless boy to boy/Manhood, Who goes about asking for Gifts and Unnecessary Favors from Men Like himself when he is not Handicapped or Incapacitated.

5. I see You as a Gullible Fool who would Stab his Brother for a pack of Candy & Boxershorts

The List Goes On ,  . . . .

I thought you would be brave enough to post the VIN.
Small boy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

I thought you would be brave enough to post the VIN.
Small boy!!! grin grin grin grin

Igwe, Beg more for it, Im staring at the Vin digits in the eye right Now, And Im thinking to Myself, This is Igwes DailyBread for today, Let him starve.

Unless you beg More Im not gonna give it, Please Don't Disappoint me, Oya BEG grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Igwe, Beg more for it, I'm staring at the Vin digits in the eye right Now, And I'm thinking to Myself, This is Igwes DailyBread for today, Let him starve.

Unless you beg More I'm not going to give it, Please Don't Disappoint me, Oya BEG grin grin

tongue
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Miketomi: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
If this car will go for 1.8m,
Send your account number to my box.
[email] mike.tomi@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
Miketomi:

If this car will go for 1.8m,
Send your account number to my box.
[email] mike.tomi@yahoo.com[/email]

I have sent My Bank Details to your Email account, I expect you to Pay in the Money before 12 Noon tomorrow Morning as Discussed just Now, There are Many Clients On my Neck for this Car and It will be Strictly First Come First Served Tomorrow Morning.

You Are the First Nairalander I emailed when I got this Deal, This is the Best Deal in Lagos Right Now.

My Pool Of Experienced Drivers will Drive it to Warri and I bet I will get lots of Referrals from you.

As soon as I confirm the Cash Hit My account tomorrow Morning I shall Mark it SOLD.

Congrats.

Igwe,

Lesson for You or Better Still Food for Thought :

Even if I bring on a Wheel Barrow on this Website, I will sell it in no Time VIN or NO VIN, In Imperial Marketing, It is Called Brand Loyalty, We have built a

Formidable Name that Will be Pass through any Storm, and I Strongly Advise You and Your Tutor to Go back to the Drawing Board, This One Has passed.
Good Night cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

I have sent My Bank Details to your Email account, I expect you to Pay in the Money before 12 Noon tomorrow Morning as Discussed  just Now, There are Many Clients On my Neck for this Car and It will be Strictly First Come First Served Tomorrow Morning.

You Are the First Nairalander I emailed when I got this Deal, This is the Best Deal in Lagos Right Now.

My Pool Of Experienced Drivers will Drive it to Warri and I bet I will get lots of Referrals from you.

As soon as I confirm the Cash Hit My account tomorrow Morning I shall Mark it SOLD.

Congrats.

Igwe,

Lesson for You or Better Still Food for Thought :

Even if I bring on a Wheel Barrow on this Website, I will sell it in no Time VIN or NO VIN, In Imperial Marketing, It is Called Brand Loyalty, We have built a

Formidable Name that Will be Pass through any Storm, and I Strongly Advise You and Your Tutor to Go back to the Drawing Board, This One Has passed.
Good Night  cool cool

Does that make you feel satisfied. . . No
Mind you, You can't abolish the posting of VINs  , even if I'm not around, believe me someone else will act likewise
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by amebono14: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2009
igwe 1:

Does that make you feel satisfied. . . No
Mind you, You can't abolish the posting of VINs  , even if I'm not around, believe me someone else will act likewise

cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by amebono14: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
inspired_m:

Can 1 person Be Online as 2 Usernames at the Same time ? I don't know why you have to display your ignorance on the WWW all the time. 

u r a liar,yes one can be online wt 4 ids at d same time

who do u want to deceive?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
amebo no.1:

u r a liar,yes one can be online wt 4 ids at d same time

who do u want to deceive?

I tried it tonight but it didn't work, once I logged on with my sister's name, mine got logged out undecided but what I know sha wink is that one can log on with the same username, on two different computers in two different locations

And for the record and from my busybody record, which has never failed me wink Cosjo is not Inspired_men, Cosjo is a journalist and a wannabe Sanitization Officer cheesy cheesy cheesy   Cosjo, na joke i dey joke about the wannabe stuff o, before you come tear me to shreds with your razor laced mouth grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2009
Vehicle Information:
2005 HONDA ACCORD EX
1HGCM66835A0*****

SEDAN 4 DR 3.0L V6 SFI SOHC 24V
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Option

CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle

Personal vehicle

8 Detailed records available

65,000 miles Last reported odometer reading

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Year purchased 2005
Type of owner Personal
Estimated length of ownership 3 years. 4 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Massachusetts
Estimated miles driven per year ---
Last reported odometer reading 65,000

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 8 record(s) for this 2005 HONDA ACCORD EX (1HGCM66835A0*****).

8/28/2005 Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Dept. Mendon, MA Vehicle purchase reported Registered as personal vehicle

08/31/2005 Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Dept. Mendon, MA Registration issued or renewed First owner reported Vehicle color noted as Silver

09/02/2005 21 Massachusetts Inspection Station Natick, MA Passed safety inspection View what was inspected

09/16/2005 55 Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Dept. Mendon, MA Title #BC315596 Title issued or updated Vehicle color noted as Silver

10/07/2006 56,050 Massachusetts Inspection Station Upton, MA Passed safety inspection View what was inspected

12/15/2006 65,000 Vehicle involved in collision, Minor Damage Reported CARFAX began reporting this information on 12/17/2007.

02/22/2007 Massachusetts Inspection Station Upton, MA. Passed safety inspection View what was inspected

05/16/2007 Vehicle Exporter Vehicle exported from Jacksonville, FL and imported to Benin.

@ Mike.tomi

Sent the full digits Vin and carfax Report to your Email Already, Qualifies for my 6 Months Warranty, Expressly Implied. Congrats Again.

Thanks

Inspired m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos

GRAND COMMANDER FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND AUTOS cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
busybody my sister, bawo ni?

I see I missed out on all the excitement. I've been toiling and sweating to attain eveh half of sdbaba's achievements. How body now?
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2009
I am fine o jare my sister cheesy This fight sef was boring, I tried putting kerosene to inflame it to no avail angry I am waiting for Firearmy for the real action jare angry

You and this SDbaba sef, both of you are like snail and its shell, you sure I shouldn't put your name down here or here cheesy grin cheesy

List of Wedding for 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-215182.0.html

Marriage register
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-216943.0.html
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2009
Nothing spoil O! dem talk say nothing bad for same sex marriage. At least if we marry, I go fit find money join his N28000 to buy some sort of jalopy and thereby deliver him from this kakiri kakiri bad belle syndrome with other people's cars.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2009
Who is doing same sex marriage shocked No talk bad about SDbaba like that na, you don't know what the future holds for both of you o grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2009
No be true. Speaking of marriage (and of course expenses) where can I get money for my posts now? STDbaba told me I could get recognition by posting on Nairaland and as a Nigerian I assume that to mean monetary compensation  grin grin grin You na alagba for this forum with your 1500+ posts so abeg tell me where the disbursing bank dey now  grin grin grin

I plan to surprise STDbaba with a same sex marriage proposal and we'll make the announcement concurrent with a serious bid for that BMW 3 Series beauty.

I sent you get well greetings for your 3 day-down, no worry, God pass them!
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2009
Is sdbaba female, sowwy i am a bit thick, lol

just post in the romance section and the culture section once in a while, Me sef i wan reach 10O,000 post this year, so would limit each posts to two lines only cheesy

amen for you greeting jare, who send me message to dey pokenose in wetin no concern me, onpe ki nto ni headache  grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2009
STDbaba is a she-male and he's mine  cool cool cool

I guess you didn't see my post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=212860.msg3303895#msg3303895

I like the culture section, romance not so much (truth is, I think I'm too old). In my humble opinion, there are a lot of people with pent up aggression lurking around too many sections and when they start, the grammar dey make me fear. I love my people but I just wish people would relax in cyberspace instead of taking themselves so seriously. I'm enjoying Nairaland sha, it's very entertaining when people are not fighting.  Would be a better place if peace loving, minding-my-business types like me and you were allowed to mutate.

This thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-200002.0.html#msg3135666

is quite interesting though. It seems like in the last couple of years there's been some bad blood developed between the home-based and the Andrews (not faulting either side). Do you get the same feeling too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller / CHEAP CARS FROM COTONOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.