Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) (49305 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmph
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Bdemmy(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Somebody has started visiting oga's wife.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by AwesomeRomeo: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls who is this man
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by bamite(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

I hear u...I don carry chair dey watch...
wetin i tell u
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by chronique(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Weird one.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Sincerelyme(f): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
like hell e'll.so blah
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by illicit(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Words of a psycopath
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by sagaciousblog: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
who is charly boiz?? is he the new PDP campaign manager
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by kushsy: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
kolofem:
That's how the cookie crumbles.
. Hardly chase.....
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by redcliff: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Tinubu call your Boiz to order

Charlie is not smilling

What does tinubu have to do with this. dumbass!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
bamite:
I know dis is gonna mk fp, so y not jump in nw? Charlie man..go ahead with ur coda or rochi,wat Eva rocks ur boat nd quit seeking attention,u dig?

U be correct guy..so dis tin finally reach frontpage... cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by antontech(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
This man self
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2015
bamite:
wetin i tell u

Correct guy...so na u be MOD abi...make i start dey follow u joooor..wey follow button self?
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by picked(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Naxo,let no 1 contaminate ur zone
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by flupxydon: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
na god go punish dat idiot..make he come tryam for waffi (warri) na
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
flupxydon:
na god go punish dat idiot..make he come tryam for waffi (warri) na

Ahn Ahn...guy relax nah...haba
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by sanc2s(f): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
I see the sign everyday. The notice has been there for the past 3years. In gwarimpa, that's where he lives
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Sarimah(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
madness
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Ajarney(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
This old man wont rest
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Vainglory: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Honestly, I admire this man's style of writing. I am sure he has not taken full advantage of his talents.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by ichidodo: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Yeah man, Fiyah bun all ah dem,no babylon. Respeck.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by jasper7(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
"Trespassers will be violated". Classic Charlieboy. Pervy son of a B. grin
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Kagarko(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!!

Nonsense indeed.

But i hope the dude follow due process in obtaining his riffles.

Any way the arabs used to say:

“MAN ANZARA FAQAD A‘AZARA“

Meaning
“He Who Has Been Forewarned Has Been Forearmed“

SSS Alerts
The dude could posses WMD in that territory he is claiming to protect.

May God help us.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Ramanto(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
[/color][color=#990000] Absolute Rubbish!!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by ritux: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Op this is not news. That sign has been there for more than 2 years now so chill. I'm very sure you are jjc in Gwarinpa.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by bamite(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

Correct guy...so na u be MOD abi...make i start dey follow u joooor..wey follow button self?
i no be MOD oh! But dem gat much luv 4 me.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Ramanto(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Vainglory:
Honestly, I admire this man's style of writing. I am sure he has not taken full advantage of his talents.
And who told you he does the writings?
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Charly ooooo! You are vibrating. Tell dem joor no time, you fit check google for time. Area fada, I beg warn dem ciriously.
On a serious note people need to be given warning because they could take your being nice to being foolish and naive and mis-do, they will take advantage of your being nice.
#twaley!!!!! Area Fada, 2 fingers in the air with my okada running.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by richy6060(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2015
grin just passing alone along side the road .lol
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by johnmartus(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Charly boy? He make me (laugh) in hausa sword undecided grin
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2015
He shoots to kill, while I point and kill!!!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Anyone with a percentile of knowledge of boundaries and body language will totally understand what Charly Boy portrays in that write-up. We must learn to define our boundaries and take no nonsense. It's called demand for Respect and Privacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Parties With Falz The Bahd Guy (Photos/Video) / Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) / My Grandma Calls Me Korede Bello. Do I Really Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.