Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) (49296 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by extension: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Talking and typing is cheap.
''somebody posted, shoot me and go to jail'' Can u see how fools talk. After killing u then he will go to jail mumu.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by shoczy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Go follow shekarau talk dat one!!!!! PAPPI
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
who unlock the chains when them take bind this junkie..abi him think say na only him get tools or sabi shoot ...no let MEN reason am o cool
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by dazzlinglyme: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
was shocked when I saw the sign post this morning.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fawklicant:

Lighten up brah. The sign is mainly for scare value, he is a showman. This is part of the act.

I'm not your Brah and I'm certain that you've never set foot on any of Hawaiis islands.

Before I post next time I'll be sure to check with you for approval wink

Dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by PapiWata: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why post a sign and invite police response when you do ffuck someone up, Charlie Man ?

Just lock and load, and have the means to get rid of the dead meat after you open fire to defend your home. THAT is how it is done RIGHT.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by PapiWata: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
CityNG:

I'm not your Brah and I'm certain that you've never set foot on any of Hawaiis islands.

Before I post next time I'll be sure to check with you for approval wink

Dindinrin.

Hey City. I LOVE that "Make my DAY" profile picture you got going there. Kill ALL intruders with clean double-taps, and let Jeeeeeesus sort out their souls on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Charlie charlie,alwayz try as much as possible to limit the amount of intake of asaba weed.It does harm to u without u knowing.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
PapiWata:

Hey City. I LOVE that "Make my DAY" profile picture you got going there. Kill ALL intruders with clean double-taps, and let Jeeeeeesus sort out their souls on arrival.

Thanks

Double tap to the center mass wink
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by PapiWata: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
CityNG:

Thanks

Double tap to the center mass wink

My personal mode of dialog is my trusty Winchester Model 1200 pump, loaded for bear. Can't miss no matter how fast the draw needed, and no follow-up smokin' required. One righteous blast, and game over ha ha.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Akell(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think it's one of his stuffs. That's in his Abuja home. I've seen that a hundred times.... so many fetish items inside the compound.

Wonder how people pass through there at night...

That's his trademark sha
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by synergycom19: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why should sane person trasspass on a private property.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Bern1992(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man has finally turned to a devil undecided
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Bern1992(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man has finally turned to a devil :- > grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by sholey4love: 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by chichriso: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Bramo(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
cool we Don hear you
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Vainglory: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
patrickmuf:
I advise us all to read through the lines...It's well worded...
No need to bother, man. Most of them actually have very little education.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
mtchewwwww..........., nonsense...F--l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.