Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) (49288 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by cinovikthor(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2015
nna this man is operating on a zero joy level ooo......he has dished out his warnings, doubt him and contact the incurable. .*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Doe shall nt kill.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by smallJagaban: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
IS THIS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT WILL LEAD IBO TO Biafra?

CHARLY BOY = AREA FATHER

BIANCA OJUKWU = PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTES
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by splashbaby(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Charlie Charlie... No more songs for the area father...

Na Private Okada operator for GEJ journey back home now...

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Tinubu call your Boiz to order

Charlie is not smilling
Guy face ya musik album & leave politiks 4 we angry
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Charley go to sambisa....I diot
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by todayguest(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
The whole thing no make sense to me. Just to seek attention. Mtseeew!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Fawklicant: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
Anyone with a percentile of knowledge of boundaries and body language will totally understand what Charly Boy portrays in that write-up. We must learn to define our boundaries and take no nonsense. It's called demand for Respect and Privacy.

I am actually feeling tha niqqa on this one. So true. Those set of boundaries are what define our values and principles.

As for the signpost, 'trespassers will be violated', I so love that catchphrase. He couldn't have put it any better. Reminds me of a signpost a home owner posted back in the day that read " Never mind the dogs, beware of the owner". And gosh, the premises looked very spooky, always dark with trees littering the entire space.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Vainglory: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ramanto:

And who told you he does the writings?
Who told you he doesn't do the writings? Are you aware he used to have a magazine to which he contributed regularly? Remember also that he has a degree in communication.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by adepiero: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
kennygee:
Many are mad, few are roaming.
you got me CTFU with this lines...
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by rileyy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
I beta call dis guy make him no pass charlie's domot, that guy can do what he claims, he's always on cracks. Charly boy disturbing the peace of gwanripa estate residence since forever and now this, Abeg do we have a govt. in this country?
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by gotousa2013: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
The black sheep of Oputa family.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Missonas(f): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
'Mark your boundaries, don't let people poo all over you or use you as door mart'
Noise maker this ^ was all he needed to have said
Penalty for death is death!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's idiocy to put a warning sign and a good lawyer will put a premeditated civil lawsuit.

Personally I prefer the sound that shells make when being racked in a shotgun.

Mofos scatter like roaches cause they no what's up next cheesy

Putting up a sign is infantile.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Ramanto(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vainglory:
Who told you he doesn't do the writings? Are you aware he used to have a magazine to which he contributed regularly? Remember also that he has a degree in communication.
Thanks for that education sir

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Fawklicant: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
CityNG:
It's idiocy to put a warning sign and s good lawyer will put a premeditated civil lawsuit.

Personally I prefer the sound that shells make when being racked in a shotgun.

Mofos scatter like roaches cause they no what's up next cheesy

Putting up a sign is infantile.

Lighten up brah. The sign is mainly for scare value, he is a showman. This is part of the act.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by darlenese(f): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just wonderin what sane man will trespass ur shrine looking huz undecided
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by adorable29(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why the insults. Did you people even read the intelligent write up sef?

E make sense wella! Nice one Charley!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Longman313(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Crazy man to me'u have your opinion
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by lachenzy1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
So so so stupi a Man, who don't respect his very old age. Barstard
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by toprealman: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
'SETTING A BOUNDARY TO WHATEVER ANYONE DOES'. ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH BIG BOY? EASIER SAID THAN DONE I THINK.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by watchindelta(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
I suck puszy for fun cool tongue
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by toprealman: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nonybb:
Charly boy is gay(Bi-sexual). He have been having surgeries to remove and equally replace that ring in the anus because leaving it there would strain it after series of shafting thereby make it less strong to hold his flatus. Anybody trespassing on his property is probably his gay lovers and admirers
YOU SOUND LIKE A JILTED BIRD. BESIDES YOUR MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE IS SO LIMITED.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by evesdon4u: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think what he has succeeded in doing is that he has shown the world how grammatically deficient he is... What the hell does "trespassers will be violated" even mean?

Well, if his royal punkness thinks he is above the law, he should go ahead and kill any perceived trespasser. The full weight of the law is waiting to pound on him...
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by spiderman404: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Charlie mannnn
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by eaccyboy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
D guy even quote 2pac for him article sef.."I shoot to kill and ask question later(ama die hustler)...anyway na ur way
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by Samabu07(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I saw that warning post at the gate of his Gwarinpa residence, Abuja some two years. It's still there though!

But this Grandpa need to Phase out of the public.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by papa007: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
conscript him into the Nigerian army and post him to born state, he might serve a purpose there and be useful to himself and the public.
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by grandstar(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
When he was at Gbagada, the sign there read," Forget The Dog. Beware of The Owner"

Funny dude!
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by 2kris(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=30967552][/quote]when will he change his name to charlymansad
Re: Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) by patrickmuf(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I advise us all to read through the lines...It's well worded...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.