Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife (1519 Views)

Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by lolaxavier(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
A man in Oke-Ira, along Ajah was caught peeping at a married woman while she was having her bath and received the beating of his life afterwards.
The culprit named Koffi, a Ghanaian Koffi was caught peeping at a married woman, Kudi who was taking her bath at Badore road, Ajah, Lagos.
Koffi was caught by the Kudi’s husband, Mufutau who beat him mercilessly.
Mufutau told Leadership Newspaper that the Ghanaian was fond of peeping at both single girls and married women but luck ran out on him when he caught him in the act on the evening of Tuesday February 17.
Mufutau said he was returning from work when he saw somebody peeping through a hole in the makeshift bathroom and snuck up to the man only to realise that he had been spying on his wife.
“I gently tapped Koffi on the hand and I asked: ‘What are you doing here? He attempted to beg me not to reveal the secret but he never knew I’m a different kind of person because I had to slap him twice before attracting the neighbours,” Mufutau reve

http://pulse.ng/gist/serves-him-right-man-caught-beaten-to-pulp-for-peeping-at-neighbours-wife-id3507502.html

Photo below is for illustrative purpose... cheesy

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by bewla(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Busted
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Baba419(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmm

Dangers of living in face me i face you grin
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2015
He needs the beating, that evil spirit has been disturbing hince over time immemorial..
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by lolaxavier(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Serious warning for people that deal in other people's property...
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by DesChyko: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Fake picture to drive the point home angry.. There should be punishment for misleading the public!
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by jamex93(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
y dem no kill am??
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by lolaxavier(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:
Fake picture to drive the point home angry.. There should be punishment for misleading the public!

I sincerely don't know what you don't understand about the post. There is a caveat there saying the picture is for illustrative purpose. do you find it difficult to understand the word 'illustrative'? There is no crime against making illustrations oga. That is why cartoonist can illustrate their points with drawings...aboki...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by DesChyko: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

I sincerely don't know what you don't understand about the post. There is a caveat there saying the picture is for illustrative purpose. do you find it difficult to understand the word 'illustrative'? There is no crime against making illustrations oga. That is why cartoonist can illustrate their points with drawings...aboki...

Yep.. As illustrative as if someone uploads a picture of your own sister undressing and captions it 'The next step a prostitute takes after you agree a price'.
It's cool if you're not myopic in everything you do. A cartoon may be better, but using a real life scenario definitely sends the wrong message. This is not a fiction, man.
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by lolaxavier(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

Yep.. As illustrative as if someone uploads a picture of your own sister undressing and captions it 'The next step a prostitute takes after you agree a price'.
It's cool if you're not myopic in everything you do. A cartoon may be better, but using a real life scenario definitely sends the wrong message. This is not a fiction, man.

Your ILLUSTRATION is way off target...How does this send any wrong message? You have only just decided to blow this up unnecessarily. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion. Surely not everyone agrees with you..
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Flye: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Mr koffi!!!! Mr mufutau should have taped him gently and invite him in to his wife instead of this beating.
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nutase: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
perverts shocked
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Chidonc(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Omo I swear conji na bastard
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by lolaxavier(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chidonc:
Omo I swear conji na bastard

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Gunmen That Attacked Lekki Today + Policemen Killed / I Was Tricked By A Baron Into Drug Trafficking - Suspect / OMG! Pastor Seat On Church Members Before Praying For Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.