Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Emotional Abuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emotional Abuse (4689 Views)

There Is A Thin Line Between Discipline And Emotional Abuse. Pls Read! / Emotional Abuse / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Abuse by SAMBARRY: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You ABUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZE him right back!
Abi you nor dey watch NOLLYWOOD videos? cheesy
madam it is beyond that o

Re: Emotional Abuse by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Op Tony gaskins said

Re: Emotional Abuse by KanwuliaJara: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
madam it is beyond that o

undecided
Beyond wetin?
The best way to deal with these kinds of dudes is to deal with them in their own coin!

Never let any man OR WOMAN disrespect you in a relationship. . . .especially an ill brought-up NIGERIAN/AFRICAN/BLACK man/woman conceived and bred with domestic violence and poverty in the amniotic fluid!
Tufiakwa!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Abuse by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin of course grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

undecided
Beyond wetin?
The best way to deal with these kinds of dudes is to deal with them in their own coin!

Never let any man OR WOMAN disrespect you in a relationship. . . .especially an ill brought-up NIGERIAN/AFRICAN/BLACK man conceived and bred with domestic violence and poverty in the amniotic fluid!
Tufiakswa!!!
Re: Emotional Abuse by bellong: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
advice247:
D change we need is actually in us, if a man sees nothing in calling his wife odeh in the presence of ppl because d man feels a woman should communicate or say something in a particular way, he feels he shldnt be corrected or talked to, it has to be in a particular way and he couldn't even respond back angrily without d use of abusive language, den he needs to appraise him self too....mind u this man has a history of abuse.Same thing a previous woman he was invovled in complained about to his pastor, same thing his friend warned me about him, and am experiencing and someone say it's me.

I've read too much on emotional Abuse that I know one when I c it.....and so I've decided to be the change I desire.

So his friends actually warned you but you went ahead to marry him?.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emotional Abuse by urchbarbie(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
True. Dis reminds me of my growing up years when elder bros loved beating me up esp with belt. I was quiet small n had a nasty mouth sha. He would belt me @d slightest opp cox i couldnt fight back. My dad wld always tell him to leave me,but he wont accept. One day, i stood up to him. He hit me with d belt n i charged @him like a wounded lion. Day2 he tried again i tore his favorite jalamia which he wore, day y again, i fought back. Hmmmm. Like play, d beatings stopped. I was sad dat i had endured so much n could av fought back earlier. I was able to learn sometin then, in any abusive relationship, if u sit calm like ure docile, or 'mumu' uld continue to suffer till u brace up and fight it squarely, then uld get ur desired result: either to call it quits or a better relationship
KanwuliaJara:
You ABUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZE him right back!
Abi you nor dey watch NOLLYWOOD videos? cheesy
Re: Emotional Abuse by jochebed4r: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
urgent help pls.i hv a colleage in d office whose husband beat to pulp.parent keep saying b patient.husband has cease d marriage certificate frm court,phone and even stop her frm wrk dis ending.promise to lock her up daily til he's back frm and Bleep her at will. i need contact of ngo that can take dis up or advice on what to do.thank you
Re: Emotional Abuse by SAMBARRY: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
jochebed4r:
urgent help pls.i hv a colleage in d office whose husband beat to pulp.parent keep saying b patient.husband has cease d marriage certificate frm court,phone and even stop her frm wrk dis ending.promise to lock her up daily til he's back frm and Bleep her at will. i need contact of ngo that can take dis up or advice on what to do.thank you
KanwuliaJara please come back here o.your attention is urgently needed here smiley
Re: Emotional Abuse by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Actually, I love to encounter such men! grin
There is no single ONE I have not humbled!
Please, send him to me! kiss

No need to take a long walk o.
TEACH HIM A GOOOOOOD LESSON!!!! kiss
When next he encounters another woman, he will behave himself!!! kiss
No worry. Until you jam one day... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Women Don't Have Sense / Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks / What Is You Spouse's Greatest Flaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.