Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) (2373 Views)

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos / See How GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja / President Jonathan Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Church Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by bokoarerams: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pics: GEJ visits Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic pro-cathedral Abuja

President Jonathan this morning paid a visit to Our Lady Queen of Nigeria catholic church Abuja. He was present at the mass, marking the opening ceremony of the first plenary of the Catholic Bishops. The event had in attendance all Catholic Bishops in Nigeria.

The president in his address reaffirmed elections will take place as scheduled. President of Catholic Bishop conference of Nigeria, Bishop Ignatius Kaigama, used the opportunity to draw his attention to the plight of Nigerians displaced by the activities of Boko Haram. More photos after the cut...

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Crocz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
When you see a village man dragging a goat to the city and he tell you that he's going to visit his brother...believe me, he's got plan to come back with a cow

Gej visiting every church with unholy mini-envelops lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by kestolove95(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na who remain make dix man visit now self?
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by kestolove95(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gej u knw dey. Visit orphanage homes?,hospitals?,prisons to see how inmates dey suffer?..
U continue visiting visiting visiting..let ur transformation agenda speaks. For u if u'v. Truli don anytin worthy of been re-eleccted

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:

I hope you will not raise issue on his visit, because this is not the first time he has visit catholic church, including the particular one he visited today.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tomorrows visit will be at balogun market to meet wit market women.

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by DesChyko: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
That girl wey im picture dey there, na she be 'Our Lady' ni?

4 Likes

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by DesChyko: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u knw dey. Visit orphanage homes?,hospitals?,prisons to see how inmates dey suffer?..
U continue visiting visiting visiting..let ur transformation agenda speaks. For u if u'v. Truli don anytin worthy of been re-eleccted

How many times have you gone there yourself?
Or you're one of those 'sit-and-point-the-way'?

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Me
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by chrisgurl(f): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
All these visits are "religious" campaign strategies!! The religion sector of the economy can't be left out..even on march 28th, politicians will still be visting! undecided undecided
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:
mayb na our second term first lady.

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by obibankz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gej still remain the best option for our beloved country, keep the good work going my able presidio, 4 haters is still GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by ellguapo: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
That girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by brightology3: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Biko @op who b dat fine gal.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by alaoeri: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ running from pillar to post to save his a$$ from the impending humiliation at the poll, eyah but all these won't save him from vacating Aso rock come May 29.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by sammyj: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
If the clueless one likes let him visit the king of our church, we have decided to vote him out back to Otuoke come March 2015. Clueless Bigot president!!!

Vote wisely, vote for Change, vote for GMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria !!!

3 Likes

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by ifex370(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

grin grin grin
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Buchianom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Op is that you
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by owobokiri(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who is that gal?
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by bokoarerams: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
brightology3:
Biko @op who b dat fine gal.
sorry the last pic is my girlfriend, focus at the first 3 pics and ignore the last. And no insults pls.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Charlotte15: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Don't carry your politics to our Catholic Church abeg.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by brightology3: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lick tongue* u lyk beta tin o
bokoarerams:
sorry the last pic is my girlfriend, focus at the first 3 pics and ignore the last. And no insults pls.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by kestolove95(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Me
make him do wetin?..make him try am see,me to go visit pej..why him go visit ma wife..hi deey crase
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Goddex: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=35pt]GEJ Endorsed for Nigeria
2015 - 2019[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
make him do wetin?..make him try am see,me to go visit pej..why him go visit ma wife..hi deey crase
lol, i laf in french.
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by ishiamu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:

Wetin remain for you to get sense please?

Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by owobokiri(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
bokoarerams:

Mba nù! Wait, don't go yet. . Explain ; how are we supposed to ignore this beutiful creation of allah when we are not ignoramuses You can only ignore the ignorable mbok!?, . We need to see more beutiful pics nah. Any poolside shots lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by kestolove95(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
IfyAwazie:
lol, i laf in french.
if u finsh lafin in french. Abg laf in Arabic join
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by bokoarerams: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
owobokiri:

If u promise to vote for GEJ I will upload more

Mba nù! Wait, don't go yet. . Explain ; how are we supposed to ignore this beutiful creation of allah when we are not ignoramuses You can only ignore the ignorable mbok!?, . We need to see more beutiful pics nah. Any poolside shots lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by owobokiri(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=bokoarerams post=30977280][/quote]

I promise! Here and now! It is GEJ till Shekau learns how to say the rosary! Oyah. . .I don wait tire. .
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by Richie0974: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
The Dude is just visiting places he never visited coz of election.....
Re: Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics) by tunex23: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
That babe na bribe from GEJ to Catholic priest. God dey shaaa!!
If he likes he should visit moon and jupitar!

Buhari till GEJ stops committing fornication

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything More Truer Than This? / Peter Godsday Orubebe Is Current Owner Of Maku Farm Where 7 Hiluxs Loaded Recove / BBC: Should New Calls For Biafra referendum Worry Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.