Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? (586 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Married Men. How Do You Cope With No Sex When Your Wife Is Pregnant / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by NaijaOptimist: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Many of our men/husbands really wants to flaunts their domineering attitude, thus making unneccessary complain/condemnation every now and then.
They always seems to know better thus affecting their sense of appreciation even when when the woman does something good.

Why is it so easy for men to condemn women and find it so dificult to appreciate their good deeds?
Re: Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by Caseless: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Make I sprawl for this space first.
OP, you can join me on my made in adamawa mat so you can appreciate me more.
Re: Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by Caseless: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Many of our men/husbands really wants to flaunts their domineering attitude, thus making unneccessary complain/condemnation every now and then.
They always seems to know better thus affecting their sense of appreciation even when when the woman does something good.

Why is it so easy for men to condemn women and find it so dificult to appreciate their good deeds?
it is nashural *in warri accent* , baiby. Black men appreciate good deeds from women by keeping quiet and condemn them by speaking out when they are wrong. When next your husband decides to remain silent in the face of a big gesture from you, then just know that he's appreciating and saying thank you in silence.
Re: Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by sweettease(f): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Niger Deltan men are the worst in this case. They expect so much and give so little yet they will hardly commend or appreciate. I guess it has to do with traditional beliefs.
Re: Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

What is it you did for your man/husband that he didn't appreciate?

1 Like

Re: Men, How Often Do You Commend/Appreciate Your Woman? by bellong: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

[b]Why is it so easy for men to condemn women [/b]and find it so dificult to appreciate their good deeds?

Madam speak for your husband only and not all men. I guess nobody made you the PRO for all men.

(1) (Reply)

Before I Go Crazy..someone Shol / The "CURSE" Of The First Time / Mention One Hilarious Thing You've Ever Did When You're A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.