Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? (9564 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by tpiaT: 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
Just wondering.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by tpiaT: 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
Is it one of your fantasies?

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 17, 2015
Depend on the relationship btw me and the woman, If a stranger,acquaintance or Just random girl, I would be scared and check for ulterior motives .... whether I found one or not , I am 99% sure that I won't bang a woman who beg me for sex......

My intimate GF or GF doesn't have to beg, she will get more than she want!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by tpiaT: 12:56am On May 17, 2015
Well, since people are complaining about men begging for sex ( it concerns them somehow), then perhaps males on nl would prefer if it was the other way round?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Samfem01(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2015
It's a shameful thing for a lady who isn't your wife to beg you for sex, even if it's ur gf all u sold be thinking and talking abt is how to live a happy life as a family

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by lordizak(m): 1:40am On May 17, 2015
turned on, and give her a hot shot.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 1:44am On May 17, 2015
Feels good.

When i was still a lil' puppy back in early Uni days, was the one always doing the asking, and wondering if i would ever have the girls be the ones constantly begging to nack akpako.
Now as times have changed, and Baba God has helped the puppy gradually develop into a big lion, i now watch with amusement as the girls try all manner of tricks to get into my bed thinking thats the route to my heart.

Its a nice feeling to have the tables turned, with you on top.
Gives an alpha male feeling, a feeling of control, that feels like a drug.

Feels really good, i tell ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Richy4(m): 1:57am On May 17, 2015
A girl cannot just approach you from the blues and start begging for sex. Where in the world does that happen?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by tpiaT: 2:03am On May 17, 2015
either a woman you know or don't know, pick one.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by mashnino(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2015
Very uncomfortable...
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by SAMBARRY: 6:19am On May 17, 2015
Ode!

This one is high on some doses of gbana grin
DonX001:
Feels good.

When i was still a lil' puppy back in early Uni days, was the one always doing the asking, and wondering if i would ever have the girls be the ones constantly begging to nack akpako.
Now as times have changed, and Baba God has helped the puppy gradually develop into a big lion, i now watch with amusement as the girls try all manner of tricks to get into my bed thinking thats the route to my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Jman06(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2015
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by emilyone(f): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
Jman06:
Very attractive.
I like ladies who are open about their sexual needs. It is a great turn on and the sex will be hotter.
Sex is better enjoyed when the woman is the one initiating it. Not when she is reluctant or being begged for it.
My opinion.

An average will go with this opinion grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ode!

He is actually correct in what he is saying. A man in his early 20s is not as desirable (to women) as a man in his 30s or older. This is because at that early age he has not acquired the things that women consider important in their long term sexual strategies. A man in his early 20s is still very likely in school, just graduating or still learning his craft/business. His social status and dominance is not as pronounced as that of a man in his 30s (or older) who has the advantage of an established career or business, improved financial standing and considerable social respect. It is at this age that he is said to be at his peak value and women being the experts at detecting these traits notice him are attracted to him.

On the other hand a woman in her early 20s is at her peak attractive state. The singular factor that men consider first and foremost - her sexual desirability is at its highest here. This is when the woman has the highest number of admirers, she can have multiple boyfriends on rotation while she carefully selects the one she thinks will pay off at the end. She is at her most adventurous sexually during this age. Now because a woman's desirability decreases as she ages it is in her best interest to secure the best mate she can in the attraction marketplace. This decline in attraction value becomes pronounced as she hits 30...

But at 30 (some behaviourists have put it at 35 and it last way way longer than women's, possibly up to his 60s even) the man is entering the phase of his highest desirability. It then appears as though the tables are turned, the man is now at the receiving end of numerous female attention - especially the ones looking to cash out of the marketplace before their currency expires. This is what Donx001 is describing from his own experience. He now has more options, more women are available to him and he has the wherewithal to act on this advantage.

It's great to be a man. cheesy All that is needed is to bolster the advantage that is offered by keeping in good shape physically and financially. With this he can massacre the marketplace. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 11:53am On May 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

He is actually correct in what he is saying. A man in his early 20s is not as desirable (to women) as a man in his 30s or older. This is because at that early age he has not acquired the things that women consider important in their long term sexual strategies. A man in his early 20s is still very likely in school, just graduating or still learning his craft/business. His social status and dominance is not as pronounced as that of a man in his 30s (or older) who has the advantage of an established career or business, improved financial standing and considerable social respect. It is at this age that he is said to be at his peak value and women being the experts at detecting these traits notice him are attracted to him.

On the other hand a woman in her early 20s is at her peak attractive state. The singular factor that men consider first and foremost - her sexual desirability is at its highest here. This is when the woman has the highest number of admirers, she can have multiple boyfriends on rotation while she carefully selects the one she thinks will pay off at the end. She is at her most adventurous sexually during this age. Now because a woman's desirability decreases as she ages it is in her best interest to secure the best mate she can in the attraction marketplace. This decline in attraction value becomes pronounced as she hits 30...

But at 30 (some behaviourists have put it at 35 and it last way way longer than women's, possibly up to his 60s even) the man is entering the phase of his highest desirability. It then appears as though the tables are turned, the man is now at the receiving end of numerous female attention - especially the ones looking to cash out of the marketplace before their currency expires. This is what Donx001 is describing from his own experience. He now has more options, more women are available to him and he has the wherewithal to act on this advantage.

It's great to be a man. cheesy All that is needed is to bolster the advantage that is offered by keeping in good shape physically and financially. With this he can massacre the marketplace. smiley

Gbam!!!
And Gbam again!!!
Guy, you must be a sexo-psychologist extraordinaire!
See analysis!
Infact, 2 Orijins for you this Sunday morning! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ode!

Hehehehe....abi? Feels like it sometimes.
Read ApexTitan's sagacious analysis, you'll understand my point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by jamace(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by jashar(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
DonX001:
Feels good.

Baba God didn't turn you into a big lion so that girls can line up to sleep with you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
jashar:

Baba God didn't turn you into a big lion so that girls can line up to sleep with you. undecided

I concur, its just an interesting side effect.
I try to discourage some of them, (esp. the not-so-pretty ones), but they still try to find ways to get close up.
Thats what makes it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Ngokafor(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
DonX001:
Feels good.

....Every male on Nairaland will surely claim to be an Alpha male even the ones that are 5feet tall,going bald at 28,weighs around 45kg,has potruding teeth and works in a cybercafe(not that there is anything wrong with it).
..looks like the only place were the Betas and the rest exist are in real life cheesy lipsrsealed...God dey.

7 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Every male on Nairaland will surely claim to be an Alpha male even the ones that are 5feet tall,going bald at 28,weighs around 45kg,has potruding teeth and works in a cybercafe(not that there is anything wrong with it).
..looks like the only place were the Betas and the rest exist are in real life cheesy lipsrsealed...God dey.

grin grin
even the professional SPS's (stinky půssy sniffers ).
Alpha name Don hear whine for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Ngokafor(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin

... cheesy grin...Alpha name don suffer true true..

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

grin grin grin
That one sef dey.....
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Professional SPS!!!
I don hear new one today.....laff no go kill me for this NL....grin

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by geekybabe(f): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Ngokafor:

As in ehn! I met one in real life and I practically wanted to run away. Lol. Most NL guys can lie 4 Africa

2 Likes

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
geekybabe:

As in ehn! I met one in real life and I practically wanted to run away. Lol. Most NL guys can lie 4 Africa
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by Kimoni: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
DonX001:

I concur, its just an interesting side effect.
I try to discourage some of them, (esp. the not-so-pretty ones), but they still try to find ways to get close up.
Thats what makes it interesting.

Hmnnnnnn

You are right you know, it's an interesting side effect
But don't also forget the problem of side effects

they are more deadly than the main problem if you don't quickly stop whatever is triggering them
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by DonX001: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Hmnnnnnn

You are right you know, it's an interesting side effect
But don't also forget the problem of side effects

they are more deadly than the main problem if you don't quickly stop whatever is triggering them

Lol, you have a point.
Thats why i try to discourage most of them...
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by nicerod(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Oh

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by mcdokwe(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
No big deal, a lady once told me she has been on break for too long and needed it to reset her brain. I did it like I would any favour. Or maybe perhaps I saw myself able to have sex with her, wouldn't know what it would have felt like if I didn't find her desirable in anyway. But I sure wouldn't embarrass her, we are adults and should be able to express ourselves.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
begging here implies the woman wants it while the man is more reluctant.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
jashar:

He did. He is now 'killing it' by design...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers / Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.