Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party (479 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party by damiandammy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
severally when PDP release their statements they often refer to APC as opposition party...the word opposition means the act of strongly disagreeing with somebody or something especially with the aim of preventing something from happening....oxford dictionary.. pls note that I'm not criticizing any political party in favour of the other as a matter of fact I don't belong to any political party,I don't engage myself in any political activity at any level I'm just a Nigerian with my PVC ready to vote when it is time.all I need is your opinion on whether there is nothing wrong in using the word opposition when addressing another political party
Re: Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
All of the above.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party by bife: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
well... opposition is a political term used for the principal opponent of the ruling party
Re: Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party by temitemi1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Apc the Waste basket of PDP grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Is Apc An Opposition Party Or A Political Party by Change2015(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
The term opposition party simply refers the the parties that are not in government or in alliance with government. Soon the pdp will be the opposition... Nothing irregular about that. Politics is a contest of ideas and there will always be an element of opposition in a democracy. It is actually essential, to keep the government in check.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (Reply)

Jega To Hold A Stock-taking Meeting With National Security Adviser Team Today / Check Out This Hair Style For GMB! / Babalakin Cleared By Courts Over N4.7b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.